PDA

View Full Version : Readdressing the readdressed

Rushorgtfo
02-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Leave it to me to poke at the most discussed topic within the Pocket Legends community right now. Hey everyone! As everyone's knows the chances of a new cap coming are probably slim to none. Now with that said I'm sure there are smaller things we could aim for as a community that SpaceTime may consider. A few ideas that I've came up with that I've found many players are agreeing on are, rebalancing pvp, new sets / gear, new quest, making elite rings available to everyone. Rebalancing pvp takes a while yes but if we will no longer have any more cap updates why leave the game unbalanced. I alone feel a rebalance would put a period on the end of the unfinished sentence pocket legends is right now :). Despite of course it taking time and costing money that is also probably aiming to high. Now the idea of new sets and gear could be a way to play around with the rebalancing of pvp depending on the stats of course. New quest and making elite rings available. Despite have worked very hard for my rings and have a 3pc on most of my characters I actually want this. Pocket legends is obviously no longer expanding so the content in the game should he available to everyone including new players. As many have heard and know, Pocket Legends is not as active as Arcane Legends. And from a business view SpaceTime is heading in the right direction however, as I stated above it feels unfinished for a game no longer being expanded.

quantionus
02-07-2014, 06:05 AM
ikr there are op pallies walking around ;) joking , anyways i liked the every idea of this especially the elite ring part quest and the sets , the more sets we have the more fun with different builds we will have.