PDA

View Full Version : about pvp suggestion

Benworushi
02-07-2014, 02:01 AM
i think should be able to create 1v 1or 5v 5room and set up a password by oneself. ...
my English is poor, so next i will use Chinese. .
每个玩家可以自己创立pvp房间,如果不想别人加入,那么可以设立一个密码,可以邀请自己的好 友参与pvp 。。

Instanthumor
02-07-2014, 02:50 AM
Unfortunately, I do not understand Google Translate's translation of your Chinese. Sigh..

Zylx
02-07-2014, 02:57 AM
I dont think google translate can understand itself haha

faychen
02-07-2014, 06:08 AM
你的英文可以了!但是我对pvp太 noob了,不会评论。
Sorry for my poor Chinese.😋

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kream
02-07-2014, 07:28 AM
i think should be able to create 1v 1or 5v 5room and set up a password by oneself. ...

the parts in chinese is saying, "every player should be able to create pvp rooms, if you want others to join it, then a password can be set, and can invite good friends to join that room"

TheReturn
02-07-2014, 05:46 PM
This implementation would make tournaments much more easier to put together

Fauksuras
02-07-2014, 06:07 PM
The implementation would also make PVP leaderboard worth less than it already is unless they took out LBs or made it not count towards record.

Morholt
02-07-2014, 06:37 PM
The implementation would also make PVP leaderboard worth less than it already is unless they took out LBs or made it not count towards record.Now THAT is a good suggestion. Being able to make private rooms, but the kills & deaths don't count.

I don't feel like listing how beneficial that'd be to the game, as I'm sure everyone can think up a number of good reasons. :)

Supermein
02-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Dummy farming would be in favor of this, if this happens. Just saying ;)

Instanthumor
02-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Dummy farming would be in favor of this, if this happens. Just saying ;)

It's already happening anyway, so no point.

Xbadboyx
02-08-2014, 01:28 AM
It's already happening anyway, so no point.
but this will make dummy farming way easier , and it might encourage a lots of players to do it .

Xbadboyx
02-08-2014, 01:42 AM
if developers adds 1 vs 1 option to the pvp it will be great , for an example when u tap on a player in anywhere "cities,random pve maps" a menu will appear "inspect-trade-party-duel" and when you press the duel button the player will be asked to play vs u in 1 vs 1 map and if he agreed both of you will be transferred to a 1 vs 1 map , this idea is similar to story tokens maps but you wont be alone their , you will be with your opponent.

anyway the developers are already doing a great job .