PDA

View Full Version : Finally

programmed
02-07-2014, 02:42 AM
Alright so I've said idk how many times now that I WILL try to cap this cap. And I just ended up pushing it off to the side and doing other things, forgetting about what I said. So I made a new character that I WILL focus on capping this time. I think its time to do it after 4 different level caps of not making it to the cap. The ign is Nubish and ill see you at 76.

Shonex
02-07-2014, 03:20 AM
I'll try to help you, PM every time you see me online IGN is in the sig.

Mrkiee
02-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Wish u luck

Ssneakykills
02-07-2014, 04:35 AM
I will give you a hand now to level up add visiting

programmed
02-07-2014, 07:49 AM
Ok shone. Ty sneak for the help before

Argyros
02-07-2014, 07:57 AM
I'll power level you at any level between 1-60. Just lemme know.

Extreme
02-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Free kills.

programmed
02-07-2014, 08:40 AM
I'll power level you at any level between 1-60. Just lemme know.

Ok. I'm 16 right now

programmed
02-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Free kills.

I'd like to see you try ;)

Shonex
02-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I sent you a friend request, but I'll be online later.

Extreme
02-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I'd like to see you try ;)

Class?

Argyros
02-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Alright I'll be on now and for a Lil while. Ign folktales

programmed
02-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Class?

Rhino

@Argyros I won't be on until later. Maybe an hour from now if I can be.

Argyros
02-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Rhino

@Argyros I won't be on until later. Maybe an hour from now if I can be.

Alright. I'll be on in an hr. I will give you rhino builds also.

programmed
02-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Alright. I'll be on in an hr. I will give you rhino builds also.

Ok. I don't really need builds though. I have builds I've used for rhino in practically every level from 5-56. And I prefer to learn on my own for 56 and up but thanks for the offer.

Argyros
02-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Ok. I don't really need builds though. I have builds I've used for rhino in practically every level from 5-56. And I prefer to learn on my own for 56 and up but thanks for the offer.

I meant for l76, which is where your heading I believe.

Somemager
02-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Yay! another rhino <3 dont make us rhinos look like noobs haha best of luck on 76 took me awhile to cap my rhino but it's worth it in the long run if you love to pvp :-)

Trenton
02-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Avenge Ibesrhino pls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Caiahar
02-07-2014, 08:31 PM

Lies! That's me!

;)

All for one, and one for all.

programmed
02-07-2014, 09:23 PM
I think there's a Nubish fan club or something lmao. Keep getting people saying things like "hey it's me (insert name)" and I have no idea who they are. And then there's the awkward moment when you're in a game and see a xxnubish and a nubishjr xD

Impact
02-07-2014, 09:39 PM
I think there's a Nubish fan club or something lmao. Keep getting people saying things like "hey it's me (insert name)" and I have no idea who they are. And then there's the awkward moment when you're in a game and see a xxnubish and a nubishjr xD
LMAO I always get the "hey it's me (insert name)" from random people telling me to add them or not rush them when I got no freaking clue who they are.

programmed
02-07-2014, 10:04 PM
LMAO I always get the "hey it's me (insert name)" from random people telling me to add them or not rush them when I got no freaking clue who they are.

Yea I had some guy in a crypts dungeon with me leveling and he's trying to say he knows my Skype and made me get Skype. The only person on my Skype and that made me get it is my best friend and that isn't her when she doesn't play PL. And then there was someone who thinks knowing my name would help them. All they had to do was look in an old goodbye thread of mine haha. I went from barely anyone on my mute list to having 14 today. It's annoying.

Caiahar
02-07-2014, 10:53 PM

Yea I had some guy in a crypts dungeon with me leveling and he's trying to say he knows my Skype and made me get Skype. The only person on my Skype and that made me get it is my best friend and that isn't her when she doesn't play PL. And then there was someone who thinks knowing my name would help them. All they had to do was look in an old goodbye thread of mine haha. I went from barely anyone on my mute list to having 14 today. It's annoying.
I feel your pain. Mine was worse, there was two lvl 1s named Shadowtar and I forgot other one. They kept saying they loved me and want to do...se**** stuff with me.
I had a feeling they were forumers considering Reun/potato/swaggron made up Shadowtar on forums.
And I am not even going to begin with the Dexaldin/metadroid/caiahar fanppl T_T

programmed
02-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Rhinos are hard to level...:(

Argyros
02-09-2014, 08:55 PM

Very. I was on for 5ish hours today. Message me in game when you want to level.

programmed
02-09-2014, 10:53 PM
Very. I was on for 5ish hours today. Message me in game when you want to level.

Ok thanks. I was going to pm you earlier but I didn't want to mess up whatever you were doing if you were busy.

LeWild Mike
02-10-2014, 10:43 AM
May i also get some help leveling? xD
-just asking-
IGN: Beatingheart [72bear, 1600xp left for lv73]
Lewildcat [lv22 enchantress]

SayCreed
02-10-2014, 11:10 AM
L.M.A.O

I forgot I'm going 75 lel

I make a burd for it

Chopper
02-10-2014, 11:56 AM

truth. Finally capped my Rhino and it was brutal. You are too weak to solo anything unless it takes a loooong time and you get booted from games just for being a Rhino

programmed
02-10-2014, 12:13 PM
I make a burd for it

What happened to the bird I leveled to like 45 for you that you were capping ._.

programmed
02-10-2014, 12:14 PM
truth. Finally capped my Rhino and it was brutal. You are too weak to solo anything unless it takes a loooong time and you get booted from games just for being a Rhino

Yea I also get booted a lot making me have to solo and when I solo its kinda hard as a 29 and doing like 7 dmg to things.

Nekza
02-10-2014, 02:05 PM

Welcome to the life of the rhino

Reunegade
02-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I feel your pain. Mine was worse, there was two lvl 1s named Shadowtar and I forgot other one. They kept saying they loved me and want to do...se**** stuff with me.
I had a feeling they were forumers considering Reun/potato/swaggron made up Shadowtar on forums.
Lol? I did not.

Caiahar
02-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Lol? I did not.
Wao. Pro.

Why are you denying it? Its an honor to be the creator of the shadowtar nickname.
Seriously tho, I do recall you calling me shadowtar before on forums, not sure who made it, but I assumed it was you ._.
@scary: You'll get booted alot. ALOT. You have to look like you're not a noob and have a decent name.
Wear your snowman hat thingy, some cool vanity armor (maybe wings or the Christmas helper outfit thing) and a vanity shield. When I was lvling one of my rhinos to 26, I did that and joined runs hosted by other ppl, didnt get booted :p.
And the snowman helm helps alot.

programmed
02-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Wao. Pro.

Why are you denying it? Its an honor to be the creator of the shadowtar nickname.
Seriously tho, I do recall you calling me shadowtar before on forums, not sure who made it, but I assumed it was you ._.
@scary: You'll get booted alot. ALOT. You have to look like you're not a noob and have a decent name.
Wear your snowman hat thingy, some cool vanity armor (maybe wings or the Christmas helper outfit thing) and a vanity shield. When I was lvling one of my rhinos to 26, I did that and joined runs hosted by other ppl, didnt get booted :p.

What's wrong with the name Nubish...and I have good vanities on. Avengers Eyepatch, legend wings, and pirate shield aren't nub vanities.

Reunegade
02-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Wao. Pro.

Lol, don't make assumptions. Honestly, I think t'was David who made it up, idk

Caiahar
02-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Wao. Pro.

Lol, don't make assumptions. Honestly, I think t'was David who made it up, idk
Yesh, back den I jumped to conclusions too fast.
Forgive me potato D:

Whos David?

Reunegade
02-10-2014, 06:46 PM
mist

programmed
02-10-2014, 07:56 PM
mist

We all know David is your imaginary friend

Reunegade
02-10-2014, 07:57 PM
mysticaldream, omg

programmed
02-10-2014, 08:02 PM
mysticaldream, omg

Suuuurrrreee it is...

programmed
02-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Fine Sowwy for makin you rage Reun ;)

Caiahar
02-10-2014, 09:04 PM
mysticaldream, omg
Who?

Extreme
02-11-2014, 06:50 AM
I came here to see how far has free kills lvled.

programmed
02-11-2014, 07:15 AM
I came here to see how far has free kills lvled.

Pls I don't take free kills

programmed
02-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Alright I can't do this with rhino. It's too hard to level as when you get booted for being a rhino and are forced to solo. I know you guys are helping but its still not easy. I've been stuck on l30 for days now. I'm either going to be a bird or a fox. Both have high damage and kill fast and would be a better first cap and farmer than a rhino. So which should it be, bird or fox. This will be my final decision and will cap whichever one is chosen.

Caiahar
02-13-2014, 08:51 AM
Alright I can't do this with rhino. It's too hard to level as when you get booted for being a rhino and are forced to solo. I know you guys are helping but its still not easy. I've been stuck on l30 for days now. I'm either going to be a bird or a fox. Both have high damage and kill fast and would be a better first cap and farmer than a rhino. So which should it be, bird or fox. This will be my final decision and will cap whichever one is chosen.

Bird.

SayCreed
02-13-2014, 10:52 AM
Leaving da 47 burd till I make another toon (dats going 51) add Rusheeer

Make a burd btw

Nekza
02-13-2014, 01:03 PM

lol

programmed
02-13-2014, 01:26 PM
lol

If you're going to laugh at me then please just leave this thread...

Chopper
02-13-2014, 02:19 PM

As someone who recently capped a Rhino, this is so true. The insanely slow damage causes parties to boot you and soloing is even harder. I found that when i joined a map, i yelled out "I have 3x daily combo" (when i have it) in order to stop automatic booting ha ha. It's not easy, but it's definitely doable. Otherwise, Mage and Bird are the most welcome in games, with a slight edge to mage, who can solo (shield) except for bosses with shields.

Oldcoot
02-13-2014, 03:32 PM
I'm enjoying my rhino, they are week tho

Chopper
02-13-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm enjoying my rhino, they are week tho

there should be a Rhino support Group. We can run five-Rhino parties and slowly clear maps while none of us can be killed. ha

Oldcoot
02-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Count me in, I'm caped already tho

Argyros
02-13-2014, 04:12 PM

Same lol.

there should be a Rhino support Group. We can run five-Rhino parties and slowly clear maps while none of us can be killed. ha

Ya put if we are all full into branch rhinos it would go fastest.

programmed
02-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Well I'd be in but I already made Nubish into a bird and on the way to capping.

Nekza
02-13-2014, 06:30 PM
lol

If you're going to laugh at me then please just leave this thread...

Sorry. Didn't meant to be rude. I just felt proud of capping my rhino for a moment.

Nekza
02-13-2014, 06:34 PM

Same lol.

Ya put if we are all full into branch rhinos it would go fastest.

Lol add me in for that full rhino party, ign name is the same btw.

I always thought how it'd work with a full rhino party. Max i saw was me and 2 more at nest and it was nasty. Much fun.

Sorry for double post.

Argyros
02-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Well I'd be in but I already made Nubish into a bird and on the way to capping.

Lel. My bird is 68 ATM. You will beat me, workin on deathless mage ATM. ><

programmed
02-13-2014, 07:30 PM
Lel. My bird is 68 ATM. You will beat me, workin on deathless mage ATM. ><

Nah I probably won't beat you. I still Pvp a lot and am leveling a mage to 30 at the same time and bird is only 11.

Promagin
02-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Nah I probably won't beat you. I still Pvp a lot and am leveling a mage to 30 at the same time and bird is only 11.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.” – Vince Lombardi

Caiahar
02-13-2014, 11:30 PM

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.” – Vince Lombardi
Stop quoting stuff from your school textbook D:

Promagin
02-14-2014, 12:59 AM
Stop quoting stuff from your school textbook D:

That's a very common quote -.-

programmed
02-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Never mind...not capping. I mostly wanted to because when extreme said I should I thought maybe I will this time and I could play with friends more. Now all those friends have mostly quit and I don't see a reason other than to take up all that time to say I finally did it. I could cap for farming but farming bores me and I make enough gold as a twink, merching and farming already. Maybe I'll make a new goal to keep me busy like craft my own demonic set.

Caiahar
02-18-2014, 06:10 PM
That's a very common quote -.-

Watever Dillon, I meant the other things, like a page of random historical events.
Come back pls.