PDA

View Full Version : CTF Bug

Cero
02-07-2014, 08:42 AM
I was having fun messing around with flaggers at endgame CTF. I park my toon at the middle where our flag sits. Doing so, it prevents other team to take our flag. I wasn't the one who found this and like other endgamer I was a victim:P. My friend itsmebutter(all rights reserved) was the one who found this and did it to me:)

Im done messing around so i decided to report it here:D

Nesox
02-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Sounds like a defensive posture that forces the opponent to actually fight and earn the flag. No need to 'fix.'

kinzmet
02-07-2014, 09:43 PM
This is'nt a bug, it is a defensive move to prevent the other teamfrom capturing you flag. Think of it as a goal keeper on soccer, but standing there means your vulnurable to attacks. It means killing you would give them chance to get your flag. So, standing there means "kill-me-first-if-you-want-the-flag".

But then when your playing with friends with the "no-killing-each-other" rule, this will be a problem :P

Cero
02-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Is it so? But this kind of posture wasnt there before.

Ravager
02-10-2014, 01:52 AM
I love this. Good for defending my flag.

Kakashis
02-10-2014, 04:23 AM
Yeah its neat to have in place. However most pro flaggers don't want to pvp u so it'll be a problem haha

Alhuntrazeck
02-10-2014, 05:13 AM
Nice imma try this one out.

By the by, an opponent can just axe you/use gale on u to move u, aye?

Ravager
02-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Nice imma try this one out.

By the by, an opponent can just axe you/use gale on u to move u, aye?

Maybe axe, whim, ,frosteye, vixen, squash, radiant ribs, charged cs, arcane staff push, mage shield push and maybe killing. Gale doesnt push in pvp.

Even after being attacked, they cant grab it.