PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Buff/Debuff status on bosses

extrapayah
02-07-2014, 08:45 AM
well, we are shown the boss' health, i think aside from that, adding information of the boss status, the buff or the debuff it is currently having will be a very great thing for players to know

probably you can just the buff/debuff icon below the boss' health bar

thank you devs, please really consider this

extrapayah
02-21-2014, 03:35 PM
information is everything ^^

Bless
02-21-2014, 04:51 PM
I see where you're going but question is where would this info go? Tiny phone screens won't fit that :/ and also would there be enough efficiency to it?

A forum factfile would be very informative and efficient

falmear
02-21-2014, 05:48 PM
This would be useful as they could add the icons next to the health bar. However I am guessing in a long fight like an elite boss almost all icons would show or the available space will get filled up fast. Also I get the feeling they like to hide this stuff, because when you find out that the chance to do something is like 10% then people will complain. I find most chances to do something is very low. Most pets don't even list what your chance to do some debuff/apply some effect when here is a chance. The only way to figure some of this stuff out is to go to PvP and be in a party with your opponent. So you can see how often these debuffs are applied.