PDA

View Full Version : Idea for upcoming expansion

karrdath
02-07-2014, 09:35 AM
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed. But I think if you have the afk title on and someone pm's you a message should pop up on their chat screen saying that this character is afk. I hope to see this in the upcoming expansion so if someone pm you when your afk and you don't answer they will not think your ingnoring them and being rude. Thoughts! ?:)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
02-07-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed. But I think if you have the afk title on and someone pm's you a message should pop up on their chat screen saying that this character is afk. I hope to see this in the upcoming expansion so if someone pm you when your afk and you don't answer they will not think your ingnoring them and being rude. Thoughts! ?:)

no because you can accidently leave on teh afk title and not notice while some people can be pming u important things

karrdath
02-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Well you still will get the pm's so you can see what people have said to you when you were afk

Xenobiotic
02-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Well you still will get the pm's so you can see what people have said to you when you were afk

what will that accomplish then? when they send you the message the only difference that will happen is that it will say this player is afk but somepeople put that title on purpose

Spyce
02-07-2014, 06:40 PM
STG should just add an inbox.