PDA

View Full Version : Just an information :)

Nevhok
02-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Hi All :)
I want only ask one info: when, in ctf or tdm room, it added one death leaving room?
Beacause i see a lot of death after leaving a room, although i wasnt fighting and i had 100% of mana/hp..
Could anyone help me? Thanks for any help :)
Nevhok

Animatic
02-07-2014, 09:37 PM
If you leave while being attacked it counts as a death

Trenton
02-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Or if you use a skill^ I think its like a 5 or 10 second thing that gives you the death, you have to wait that long before leaving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

DocDoBig
02-08-2014, 05:18 AM
To make it short - when you're in aggro and leave a match you get a death.
There is currently no symbol to show when you're in aggro mode, therefore just stand in a corner and wait for ~10 seconds to cooldown that aggro and you can leave the game without a death.

Same applies to DC's.

Bless
02-08-2014, 06:48 AM
To make it short - when you're in aggro and leave a match you get a death.
There is currently no symbol to show when you're in aggro mode, therefore just stand in a corner and wait for ~10 seconds to cooldown that aggro and you can leave the game without a death.

Same applies to DC's. I dont think it has anything to do with aggro.

If you leave pvp during Attack stance, you get a death. To avoid deaths, leave when ypur character is in relaxed stance (when you start regening).

Your weapon looks different when in these two stances.

DocDoBig
02-08-2014, 07:06 AM
I dont think it has anything to do with aggro.

If you leave pvp during Attack stance, you get a death. To avoid deaths, leave when ypur character is in relaxed stance (when you start regening).

Your weapon looks different when in these two stances.

Aggro is basically during the cooldown/relaxing of skills and a little further of that like 5 seconds +/- .

Nevhok
02-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Thanks all :)