PDA

View Full Version : Wich Gaming Company is best for u? and why?

xXz21
02-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Well say here what company is best for u and why? explain the reason here.

Mine is EA GAMES.

WHY? Bcus have the best support ever. theys try to solve ur problem all the time.

This company don't think only in the money. thes give back a reward to theys users
theys give free games, very good discounts (Dead space 3 realese on 2013 after 3 months theys sell it for 1 dollar in humblebundle with 6 more games like crysis 2 maximum edition, and more)

Battlefield 3 for 10$ first time theys drop the price second time to 6$ in offers.

Medal Of honor Warfighter for 30$ before release. (PRE-ORDER)

i think for me is the best gaming company.

Roberto077
02-10-2014, 06:37 AM
I would reconsider that one. Look up some video describing the bad things about EA and you'll be very surprised.

My favorite company is Bungie for making my favorite series of games and hopefully another titan game later this year, Destiny.

Gragorak
02-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Mine is EA GAMES.

WHY? Bcus have the best support ever. theys try to solve ur problem all the time.

This company don't think only in the money. thes give back a reward to theys users
Dude, you can't be serious.

1. EA has the worst support ever. EVER. They never respond to any e-mails, don't do anything to help when you call them, etc. Last week I lost HUT card worth about 120$ (real money) in NHL 14 due to random bug, and I still haven't got it back. Sucks.

2. EA is super greedy. They add micro purchases into console games that already cost 60$. That's really lame and shows how much they care about their players and how much they care about money.

Uikuha
02-10-2014, 08:24 AM
STS :D

Just... idk

Sorry my english

xXz21
02-10-2014, 01:44 PM
I would reconsider that one. Look up some video describing the bad things about EA and you'll be very surprised.

My favorite company is Bungie for making my favorite series of games and hopefully another titan game later this year, Destiny.

i have origin account. i have buyed many games, and i have contacted many time to support theys help me 100% all the time and solve my problems every time i contact theys.

Dude, you can't be serious.

1. EA has the worst support ever. EVER. They never respond to any e-mails, don't do anything to help when you call them, etc. Last week I lost HUT card worth about 120$ (real money) in NHL 14 due to random bug, and I still haven't got it back. Sucks.

2. EA is super greedy. They add micro purchases into console games that already cost 60$. That's really lame and shows how much they care about their players and how much they care about money.

maybe for console but for PC is the best support ever y have talked i never send an email i contact with online support is very good.

thats why i love EA games bcus in pc is good and my experience with theys is very good.

compared to activision or another company only want money and never fix problems i think is best for me XD

Nagin
02-10-2014, 02:14 PM
My fav company is ubisoft
Thx for making games like assassins creed, far cry, splinter cell, nutty fluffies ( mobile) love their games!!!!!!!

xXz21
02-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Thx for making games like assassins creed, far cry, splinter cell, nutty fluffies ( mobile) love their games!!!!!!!

i love this games too ^^

Caiahar
02-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Rayman ftw.

Xvanitykingx
02-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Rockstar!

3 words... GRAND THEFT AUTO

~xvanitykingx