PDA

View Full Version : This is worth the read!

TheReturn
02-07-2014, 09:57 PM
And now that your reading lets continue,
I'll try to tone it down on the big words that I offently use to make this more readable. Now then, I've noticed people are being mean. Not just mean, but rude. As a state of an art pvper, and 4 year veteren I kindley ask you to just be nice. Today or even tomorrow go to the new players thread, and greet one of our newcomers. You see to be one of the top pvpers ,or pvers you can't just have the best gear and the best build, you also have to have love for your fellow players. You have a negative kdr? Be nice in pvp, and you'll be able to turn it positive:) You have bad gear? Kharma will get the best of gear. Developers play on alts so maby thats who kharma is. It says in the tips ingame "Helping new players brings good kharma", and its certinaley true, as I'm breathing proof. I'm a fully geared mage with Singe, and who do I give thanks for it to? My fellow players for being here so that I can be nice to. Just be nice and work together, and things might start going your way:)

Visiting
02-07-2014, 09:59 PM
This made me wanna hug you XD

Matutd
02-07-2014, 10:02 PM
4 year veteran of STS?

xXz21
02-07-2014, 10:08 PM
so only helping another all are going to have singe? XD na is a joke good think :) but is not at all easy.!

Trenton
02-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Hasn't been 4 years yet ;) Even then, who are you from PL? :P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Roberto077
02-07-2014, 11:08 PM
It will be 4 years in another two months, but only if you were a PL founder.

xcainnblecterx
02-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Alright sorry but the whole gear thing isnt true for everybody. I have definitely helped out so many people and everything i do have is cause ive got it. I dont ask for anything in return so dont care just saying i cannot believe in that part of your post. As for the rest i definitely agree and im sure its one of the things alot of people probably hate the most about al, the.community. The majority of scammers and rude people don't speak for all of us so niceness will go a long way.