PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Tired of liquidating each junk item one by one?

Zorin
02-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Ever had 100 items to liquidate? Now wasn't that fun liquidating them all? Of course not!

Solution!

Holding the "Sell" button down for 3 seconds will sell everything in that category e.g. Weapons.

Now if you have one or few items you didn't want to liquidate, you could always buy it back for the same gold you sold it for.

---

Where is this useful?

Everywhere and every time; no need to waste your elixir liquidating junk or making your friends wait while you do so, no need to damage your touch screens further by repetitive and unnecessary tapping on screen and/or develop wrist issues clicking on your mouse back and forth and lastly, no more time wasted.

Arcane legends is the perfect game to implement this; it's UI setup works with this solution.

Thoughts?

Zorin
02-08-2014, 07:53 AM
28 views and no replies? C'mon this is a great idea! :)

I had to manually liquidate about 80 items last night....

Gragorak
02-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Good idea, I absolutely hate liquidating. But what about some sort of system that would automatically liquidate all trash drops if the player wants it? I had add-on like that in WoW and it made playing way more enjoyable.

Bless
02-08-2014, 08:27 AM
What about accidents?

Gragorak
02-08-2014, 08:32 AM
What about accidents?
Buy back?

Madnex
02-08-2014, 08:52 AM
A little filter in settings? Like allowing you to pick, up to which rarity category the autosell button will work. Eg. common, rare, epic, legendary.

This is a good idea. +1

Desperoto
02-08-2014, 11:53 AM
I hope devs will read this, this will be a great feature!!

Sariita
02-08-2014, 03:06 PM
A little filter in settings? Like allowing you to pick, up to which rarity category the autosell button will work. Eg. common, rare, epic, legendary.

This is a good idea. +1
What about Criers and Heraldics?

Madnex
02-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Well this will work for the majority.. It would require too much tweaking to make this work for everyone just because a portion chose to wear non-vanity armors as vanities.

BurningFate
02-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Hmmm....Good idea.I Always farm Lockeds and end up having to sell 70 Junk
items manually :grey:

Hiosahaf
02-09-2014, 06:34 AM
What about Criers and Heraldics?

Not many of the vast population have that now, do they?

Hmmm....Good idea.I Always farm Lockeds and end up having to sell 70 Junk
items manually :grey:

Farm brackenridge without a pet :p
~
Back to the topic, +1
Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nesox
02-09-2014, 07:04 PM
This has been an issue since the beginning. I would expect that it will get fixed soon after the passive stats showing in stats correctly. A checkbox system like deleting email would be better though.

xXz21
02-09-2014, 07:35 PM
NO. bcus if u accidentaly change map u can't ''Buy it back''

i prefer to select it with Ctrl + clic all items u want to sell and after press sell.

Nesox
02-09-2014, 07:44 PM

i prefer to select it with Ctrl + clic all items u want to sell and after press sell.

This obviously won't work for the majority who aren't pc users hence the check boxes.

Zorin
02-09-2014, 09:08 PM

Your reason is invalid because even in the games current state, if you accidentally changed map, you still can't "Buy it back." You also aren't considering that Arcane Legends is played on different devices/platforms. This solution is perfect for both devices/platforms and in my opinion very easily implemented.

This is a solution to speed up liquidating junk/unwanted items not a "I don't know what I'm clicking/tapping and accidentally changed map, now I'm screwed", the solution for that is be vigilant, slow down and always be careful in what you are doing. It's very good practice, you should try it sometime.

Energizeric
02-10-2014, 12:06 AM
It should exclude Legendary, Mythic and Arcane items, and only liquidate epic and lower. As for crier and heraldic, I guess this feature would not work for those players, but they would be no worse off than they are now without that feature.

Zorin
03-03-2014, 07:12 AM
I'll just leave this here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repetitive_strain_injury

Milan Lame Man
03-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Let me repeat my idea from some months ago:
If a gear is a part of "preset", lock it in inventory.
Those Heraldic wielders would simply assign it to a preset slot, which they probably do anyway, and voila, "Sell all items below this one" is now safe for everyone.

Zylx
03-04-2014, 03:15 AM
It'd be better if you had checkboxes right next to each item and you could select all you want and delete. That way, people could see what they delete to try to avoid/decrease accidental liquidations.