PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Pet food dscount or lowered

Zorin
02-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Let's be honest, pet food is expensive and they don't last very long (aren't very happy) for a reasonable amount of time.

A level 36 pet requires 900 gold every 20 minutes? 900 x 10 = 9,000 a day.

My suggestion is there are Pet NPCs in every town except Windmoore and perhaps players would have a reason to talk them if they offered some kind of discount on pet food.

Or an even better solution!

Lower pet food to 200 for any level. Why?

Well for starters, my pet Abbadon is a living dead. He's DEAD! and any food that he eats goes straight to the floor, Slag doesn't even have a mouth, eyes to see or a nose to smell, Singe has an itchy infection on his face; he needs medicine not food and whim brothers drink beer all day hence their beer bellys.

Also, no matter how much you feed them, they never get any bigger; they stay the same size the day they hatched; I don't know how Prance was able to fit into that tiny egg, is it really a pokeball?

tldr: 200 Gold maximum for any pet at any level.

Thoughts?

Ebezaanec
02-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Rotate pets.

Those 70+ pets are there for a reason.

"Necessity is the mother of invention."

Hiosahaf
02-08-2014, 05:44 AM
81 choices. Gotta catch 'em all !!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

xXz21
02-08-2014, 03:47 PM
20mins? i think is 5-10m xD yeah is a good idea. or maybe theys can make an items to have in the inventory and u give food from ur inventory? a tradable food. (droppable and npc selling maybe)

Zorin
02-09-2014, 09:21 AM
I understand they want us to use other pets and I do. However, why does the food get more and more expensive?

The pets don't grow bigger, some are actually "living dead" pets and they don't even last any longer. More food? More stamina! But nothing...

Actually I know some players that don't even bother using pets because of this problem. So the "idea" where players use different pets is thrown out the window completely.

Nesox
02-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Obviously you don't get it. The increasing price puts increasing pressure to use other pets and keep more pets closer in experience. If feeding were cheap we would all use only one or two pets and have stagnant playing styles.

Zorin
02-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Gold isn't an issue if I need to use a certain Pet. If Abbadon gets hungry in the middle of an Elite, you think I'll just switch to Guapo?

Gold is an issue when it doesn't make sense increasing it and makes others players not bother with pets because of that problem and even if feeding was cheap, people would still switch pets anyway.

I have a better solution in another suggestion; increase stamina via pet level.

Solid
02-09-2014, 09:44 PM
If you fed your dog every 15 minutes,