PDA

View Full Version : Abaddon or Slag for rogue

Unethical
02-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Hey everyone, as you know, this weekend is the only time slag will be available for platinum (I think). I've always wanted slag but he never went on sale and now he is. Now I'm having a hard time debating whether or not I should get abaddon or slag, they both seem awesome. By the way I am level 36 the cap and plan on going to level 41 once the next cap is released. I am more of a offensive rogue who doesn't like too many deaths but loves damage. Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks!

Hectororius
02-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Slag would be the preferred choice by many I think. Dont think I've ever heard anyone say "I regret buying Slag". Slags Happiness bonus is well rounded. also great for PvP if you ever get in to that.

Abaddon at first had his detractors, but I think as they got Ab to Cap they see how great he is too.

I was using my new slag on my rogue today, and the combo of traps/veil and Slags Arcane usually made short work of the mobs.

Unethical
02-08-2014, 09:54 AM
Slag would be the preferred choice by many I think. Dont think I've ever heard anyone say "I regret buying Slag". Slags Happiness bonus is well rounded. also great for PvP if you ever get in to that.

Abaddon at first had his detractors, but I think as they got Ab to Cap they see how great he is too.

I was using my new slag on my rogue today, and the combo of traps/veil and Slags Arcane usually made short work of the mobs.
Oh ok awesome thank you very much! I think I will be buying slag if he clears mobs the quickest.

Timofeyka
02-09-2014, 08:20 PM
I think abandon is better on top lvl with hard boss fighting. The reason of this is highest damage %, armor bonus, and curse ability.

Solid
02-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Slag
Rhymes with swag.

So slag.

Serancha
02-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Abaddon for pve, slag more for pvp I guess, but it's not on the top of my pet-to-use list.

Orageunas
02-10-2014, 06:57 AM
Abaddon for pve, slag more for pvp I guess, but it's not on the top of my pet-to-use list.
Slag is good in pve too.

Zapix
02-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Abbadon is best for pve from a dmg standpoint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Abbadon

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

Tendirin
04-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Nvm Use Scorch

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Tendirin
04-10-2014, 05:26 PM