PDA

View Full Version : Razor shield's spinning freedom

baddiva
02-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Hi devs... I want you to look at the spinning freedom upgrade of razor shield... Usually when i activate charged razor shield, I won't freeze because of ice water in nordr... But now i noticed that my char is still freezing...
My friend told me that if we didn't took the extra 3 sec upgrade, the razor shield works just fine... I don't check it myself though...
Please take look at this issue... Because i've decided to put my faith in razor shield for the next season...

baddiva
02-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Is there anyone else notice this? or it's just me?

Madnex
02-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Hmm I think the issue here is that no one has spec'd for razor shield. I'll try to check on my rogue and let you know.

Madnex
02-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Bug confirmed. Adding the Increased Duration upgrade nullifies the root immunity added from Spinning Freedom after being successfully used once.

On a sidenote, charged piercer allows you to run through such root/snare PvE environment traps while uncharged.. doesn't.

baddiva
02-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Yeah... I did respecd without extra 3 sec now :c bcs the anti stun is more important to me...

I hope devs sort it out..

Ps: i didn't know about the pierce tho... Thx for the info

Uzii
02-12-2014, 02:31 PM
I actually did. So loooooong ago.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96184-Razor-shield-root-snare-slow-down-protection&highlight=razor+shield

Was always using the +3sec upgrade, didnt know its bc of this. I really hope they will fix this and it will work normaly.

Goen
03-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Confirmed the bug. Like Madnex said, only working 1st time only.
It's not only ice water in nordr, I also got stunned by the boss (charged razor activated)
I hope devs fix it soon, coz it's very good skill.

Kakashis
03-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Yeah, something isn't right with the skill

Morholt
03-07-2014, 09:20 PM
I've never gone with this upgrade because the wording sounds like it removes any snares & stuff upon the moment you cast it.
The decription doesn't sound like it grants immunity to things throughout the duration of razor shield.

Would be nice if a developer would tell us what exactly the upgrade is intended to do.

Kakashis
03-08-2014, 01:24 PM
No one is looking into it :(

Ravager
03-09-2014, 05:54 AM
Maybe theyll just change all the skills with the new system and no one will need to look into it.

Xeusx
03-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Maybe theyll just change all the skills with the new system and no one will need to look into it.
ohh...lol

Kjalisi
03-10-2014, 09:22 AM
I haven't had razor shield for a while now but I did notice this in nordr when I had it... its doesn't stop you from freezing on the ice patches though I'm semi sure it used to...

Tendirin
03-10-2014, 05:17 PM
This only means one thing! your skills are against you!!!!

baddiva
03-11-2014, 03:46 PM
This sub forum should be the most monitored by the developer, but no response atall... :(

baddiva
03-19-2014, 08:18 AM
with the new monster (the big green tiki monster) coming out with his ability of panic, i suggest developer to be aware of this skill bug. it's becoming a nerf to a rogue if there is some skills that doesn't work. please dev.. look at this. though the skill might not so popular among rogues, doesn't mean it can be ignored... pffft..

Milan Lame Man
03-19-2014, 10:52 AM
it's becoming a nerf to a rogue if there is some skills that doesn't work
Sorcerer's skills don't work at the new monsters on maps 3-5 at all - no stun, no freeze, no root, clock don't work on emitors/totems/whatever. Didn't try Gale yet.
Rogue is still good vith veil, traps etc. working as advertised.
I would love a confirmation from designers that this is intentional, but it probably is.

Kakashis
03-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Well to take off spinning freedom in order to make it work properly must be the bug. We shouldn't have to do that