PDA

View Full Version : Classbalance endgame

Robhawk
02-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Lets say all classes are full mythic with samael and nearly equal skillz.

A short look at 1on1:

warrior vs mage: NO CONTEST 100/0 for warrior
Mage vs rogue: 70/30 for mage
Rogue vs warrior: 60/40

The rogue can beat both classes, the warrior can beat both classes... the mage can beat the rogues sometimes but has NOOO CHANCE vs a warrior. Cool story, isnt it?

Now lets have a look at tdm 4vs4:

Count the number of warriors in each team and you know the winner... There is NO DOUBT about this!!! Jugger and VB as warrior skills are totally OP! The warriors will survive all those rogues, mages anyway...

So my question:

Will there be any changes next season regarding pvp and the imbaness of the warrior class or not?

Gameplay
02-08-2014, 01:26 PM
mage with mythic armor,helm,neck,ring,gun (shield, light, heal, curse) takes down an average warrior
would include arcane staff but the charge time is to slow

Robhawk
02-08-2014, 02:07 PM
mage with mythic armor,helm,neck,ring,gun (shield, light, heal, curse) takes down an average warrior
would include arcane staff but the charge time is to slow

Please read the first sentence... i said equal gear and equal skillz. To be honest i dont see how you can take down even an avarage warrior with shield, light, heal, curse? Curse is useless, light as only offense skill makes warriors just laugh. With this build you will only kill a total noob warrior!

Arcane stuff is not what it should be but still BY FAR the best mage weapon, it has insane damage. Its a huge difference if you take a lightning hit with 520dmg by myth gun compared to 700 damage with the arcane stuff! Anyway thats not the point in this thread.

Gameplay
02-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Please read the first sentence... i said equal gear and equal skillz. To be honest i dont see how you can take down even an avarage warrior with shield, light, heal, curse? Curse is useless, light as only offense skill makes warriors just laugh. With this build you will only kill a total noob warrior!

Arcane stuff is not what it should be but still BY FAR the best mage weapon, it has insane damage. Its a huge difference if you take a lightning hit with 520dmg by myth gun compared to 700 damage with the arcane stuff! Anyway thats not the point in this thread.

lol kiddo curse damages a player when they attacking, plus kiddo where can i buy that
Arcane Stuff its prolly better then the arcane staff if it deals over 700damage

Robhawk
02-09-2014, 03:43 AM
lol kiddo curse damages a player when they attacking, plus kiddo where can i buy that its prolly better then the arcane staff if it deals over 700damage

1. I know what curse is and what curse does but again you dont seriously think to defeat an even avarage warrior with that build? lol!

2. topic arcane staff: You dont know much about this game? Players like tongasmash have around 605dmg in its profile. So everybody, except you, knows there are several bugs in this game. One of these bugs is the passive damage not showing in profile. So 12% from f.e. Grimm and 5% from passive skill damage and we are speaking of rounded 708 damage. TY "kiddo" !

3. Whats your ign kiddo, id like to see you get defeated by a naked warrior.

nough said, BTT TY

Trenton
02-09-2014, 10:39 AM
So all this thread is is basically crying because you can't kill a few warriors with your mage

FYI Gameplay's build DOES work, and not just at endgame. Stop crying and get better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Solid
02-09-2014, 11:06 AM
All depends on skill and gear.

If you suck, you'll die.
If you are not maxed in gear, your chances are higher at losing.

Instanthumor
02-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Did you ever 1v1 Zeus? I think the ratio for mages vs rogues (with Zeus' build) is 1/100, in the favor of rogues. I believe that '1' is Arrypotta. There is now no such thing as 'class balance', because it never existed in the first place.

Robhawk
02-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Did you ever 1v1 Zeus? I think the ratio for mages vs rogues (with Zeus' build) is 1/100, in the favor of rogues. I believe that '1' is Arrypotta. There is now no such thing as 'class balance', because it never existed in the first place.

Thats true... thats why i said: If all are full mythic... Arrypotta with all super gem, with arcane staff and with singe... well -> yes ;)

That "shield, light, curse n heal" vs a warrior -> i still only can lol at this... perhaps it has chances at some twink levels but endgame? LMAO NEVER EVER!

@Ctf: Because you cant kill someone just doesnt mean that you suck! I want to remeber you, that i killed you often in a 1on1 with inferior gear! You full myth with samael and me legendary gun, legendary ring and legendary pet! Does that mean im better than you? Well i dont think so... anyway...

@Trenton: There r a lot of better mages than me, f.e. instanthumour but im no beginner... and everybody knows, even the warriors themselfes, that they are superior in numbers. So thats the point of this thread, not the fact that a mage nearly cant win 1on1 vs warriors...

Solid
02-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Thats true... thats why i said: If all are full mythic... Arrypotta with all super gem, with arcane staff and with singe... well -> yes ;)

That "shield, light, curse n heal" vs a warrior -> i still only can lol at this... perhaps it has chances at some twink levels but endgame? LMAO NEVER EVER!

@Ctf: Because you cant kill someone just dont mean that you suck! I want to remeber you, that i killed you often in a 1on1 with inferior gear! You full myth with samael and me legendary gun, legendary ring and legendary pet! Does that mean im better than you? Well i dont think so... anyway...

@Trenton: There r a lot of better mages than me, f.e. instanthumour but im no beginner... and everybody knows, even the warriors themselfes, that they are superior in numbers. So thats the point of this thread, not the fact that a mage nearly cant win 1on1 vs warriors...
You killed me 1v1?

Pls.

Robhawk
02-09-2014, 02:31 PM
You killed me 1v1?

Pls.

OMG i knew this would happen... you are so ignorant! Get some character and get some courage... well, sry... i just forgot for a second that you are... just lol!

Bless
02-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Did you ever 1v1 Zeus? I think the ratio for mages vs rogues (with Zeus' build) is 1/100, in the favor of rogues. I believe that '1' is Arrypotta. There is now no such thing as 'class balance', because it never existed in the first place. Okay, so a new build came out. Doesn't mean we rogues are OP. We just thought outside of the box.

Remember when curse was embraced by a few sorcs in S3? Then it became a HIT in S4? Rogues didnt know how to counter it, until people used their brains and counterstrategised.

Now its time for you guys to rethink your tactics :)

Solid
02-09-2014, 02:32 PM
OMG i knew this would happen... you are so ... get some character and get some courage... well... everybody knows this will not happen. lol!
I am not sure if you are trolling or not, you killed me in a fair 1v1?
Just to confirm....

Robhawk
02-09-2014, 02:36 PM
I am not sure if you are trolling or not, you killed me in a fair 1v1?
Just to confirm....

Dude this gettin far to stpd... let it be and go your way - TY!

Trolling would be: I killed Bballzz in a 1on1 that would be trolling! Killing you is nothing special, even when you have superior gear. Get over it! I know you dont get over the fact that most of pride duelists eat you to breakfast.

ps: please do your "hard work" in other threads - ty.

Robhawk
02-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Okay, so a new build came out. Doesn't mean we rogues are OP. We just thought outside of the box.

Remember when curse was embraced by a few sorcs in S3? Then it became a HIT in S4? Rogues didnt know how to counter it, until people used their brains and counterstrategised.

Im with ya with that one. ;)

Solid
02-09-2014, 02:41 PM

Trolling would be: I killed Bballzz in a 1on1 that would be trolling! Killing you is nothing special, even when you have superior gear. Get over it! I know you dont get over the fact that most of pride duelists eat you to breakfast.

Are you willing to make a 10m bet for a best of 3?

Solid
02-09-2014, 02:45 PM

ps: please do your "hard work" in other threads - ty.

Most of pride? 1% maybe?

I'm confident 95% of my guild would fry you in a 1v1.

Robhawk
02-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Are you willing to make a 10m bet for a best of 3?

1. I dont have 10m. Not everybody is a little rich kiddy like you.

2. Its obvious that you will win more often with full myth (ok you had the better archon ring *lol* /arcane vs half legendary (runic ring not archon!) equipped mage... You know you lost more than once, i know it - period. Perhaps it was the time when i was full myth too but you still had samael vs my legendary pet. We can do this when my gear is competitive again some day so not before expansion.

Most of pride? 1% maybe?

Lets say 99,9% of warriors - yes but yr rogues n mages? LMAO! You made my day - not the first time! :bee:

Again, please STOP TROLLIN MY THREAD - make your own and play there - TY! I will not answer you anymore! Just GO AWAY!

Solid
02-09-2014, 02:49 PM

2. Its obvious that you will win more often with full myth /arcane vs half legendary equipped mage... You know you lost more than once, i know it - period. Perhaps it was the time when i was full myth too but you still had samael vs my legendary pet. We can do this when my gear is competitive again some day.
I have never lost to you. I'm not full myth haven't been for 90% of this season. And your just not good enough, to kill me. Get better soon.

Zeus
02-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Most of pride? 1% maybe?

Magnum has lost versus Pride quite often. I daresay much more often than Pride loses to Magnum. If your guild is willing, I can make a video of Pride v Magnum with the top players of each guild in a 5v5 and then post on this thread. What say you, Ctf? :p

Solid
02-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Magnum has lost versus Pride quite often. I daresay much more often than Pride loses to Magnum. If your guild is willing, I can make a video of Pride v Magnum with the top players of each guild in a 5v5 and then post on this thread. What say you, Ctf? :p

Much more often?

There are already videos on youtube.

Solid
02-09-2014, 04:37 PM

2. Its obvious that you will win more often with full myth (ok you had the better archon ring *lol* /arcane vs half legendary (runic ring not archon!) equipped mage... You know you lost more than once, i know it - period. Perhaps it was the time when i was full myth too but you still had samael vs my legendary pet. We can do this when my gear is competitive again some day so not before expansion.

Lets say 99,9% of warriors - yes but yr rogues n mages? LMAO! You made my day - not the first time! :bee:

Again, please STOP TROLLIN MY THREAD - make your own and play there - TY! I will not answer you anymore! Just GO AWAY!

Just want to make this clear, I'm better than you.

Deal with it.

Azepeiete
02-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Okokoklkok only issue i got here is that maxed warriors beat maxed rogues more often, with 5 skills. Tying the best warriors is an accomplishment tbh. With the mage i consider to be the very best mage i went 10-8 jn favor of me, but he was having sht ping. I think if it was all 4 skills the statistics above would be close to accurate. But its not because wars with 5 skills are op.

Point is that i think mages and rogues are ok, but wars are definitely pretty tough.

Instanthumor
02-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Okay, so a new build came out. Doesn't mean we rogues are OP. We just thought outside of the box.

I've tried.. The only tactic is to get better gear, which isn't supposed to be a tactic.

Anarchist
02-09-2014, 05:45 PM
When i read the title of the thread i don't know why but i feel like i am seeing "Casablanca Endgame" instead of "Classbalance Endgame". XD

Bless
02-09-2014, 05:48 PM

I've tried.. The only tactic is to get better gear, which isn't supposed to be a tactic. Think outside the box! ;)

Zeus
02-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Much more often?

There are already videos on youtube.

More often than*

To me, as long as the post is understandable - it's fine. It's not like college essays or SATs where I am very careful with what words I choose to write on paper. So, to critique a perfectly understandable post is just petty. :)

Secondly, yes there are - however, another video won't hurt!

Solid
02-09-2014, 06:02 PM
More often than*

To me, as long as the post is understandable - it's fine. It's not like college essays or SATs where I am very careful with what words I choose to write on paper. So, to critique a perfectly understandable post is just petty. :)

Secondly, yes there are - however, another video won't hurt!
I was asking if pride does in fact actually win more.

Nesox
02-09-2014, 06:11 PM
You two are exactly why STS doesn't seem to care to make changes. I wouldn't bother reading this thread to see If there was a valid point in it or not. Every thread falls apart and is so far off topic by he second page as to be meaningless.

Fauksuras
02-10-2014, 01:28 PM
You two are exactly why STS doesn't seem to care to make changes. I wouldn't bother reading this thread to see If there was a valid point in it or not. Every thread falls apart and is so far off topic by he second page as to be meaningless.

Truth

Zeus
02-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Think outside the box! ;)

Honestly, that's a bit hypocritical when you used to say that there wasn't really a way for rogues to win mages and that they're OP. The only person that really did the thinking out of the box is me, everybody else just uses it now that I put it for public use.

Bless
02-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Think outside the box! ;)

Honestly, that's a bit hypocritical when you used to say that there wasn't really a way for rogues to win mages and that they're OP. The only person that really did the thinking out of the box is me, everybody else just uses it now that I put it for public use.

Rogues nowadays just don't have unique builds anymore. They are all the same apart form tactics, nobody thinks beyond the norm...Anyways the skill tree doesnt give us much to think outside the box with...During the respec weekend I tried razer, but since dodge is useless in pvp, I replaced it with my old build.

I could still beat curse mages very easily without veil, but since veil absorbs a lot of damage your method is good for when I vs arcane mages. The problem with veil versus non curse users is that not enough damage is put out, so (for me anyways) its arguably riskier to fight mages like Arrypotta with veil.

Otherwise you could just go defensive (or better yet, dodge curse completely) when curse is active and snipe easily afterwards.

Solid
02-10-2014, 07:53 PM

Bless actually talked to me about this build a few weeks ago, i rejected viel.

Zeus
02-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Bless actually talked to me about this build a few weeks ago, i rejected viel.

He said, she said nonsense. The question is, who ended up actually putting it to work and using it? My point remains the same regardless. If I may, I suggest that you take the suggestion of thinking out of the box & put it to use against skill swappers.

These are the facts:

1. When there is a problem that affects you or Bless, y'all complain. Instead of working around it, illogical arguments are started with fallacious claims.
2. Once you and Bless have your mind set on something about a specific issue, you and him stick to only that & do not attempt to work around it.
3. When something does not affect you or Bless, you tell people hypocritical advice when you cannot take the advice yourself.

@Miracle
The thing is, Nox is useless versus mages anyways due to curse, so having it in the build is rather pointless. Charged bow stun + veil should be very very effective against mages.

Exhibition A:

• Skill Swapping
If I am not mistaken, you created a topic about it in Suggestions & Feedback. Now, Bless supports the issue. Honestly, I do as well. However, when it comes to a sorcerer's weakness, your argument to not buff them up is that classes were not meant to 1v1. Newsflash: Skill Swapping really only effects 1v1s as skill swapping in a 5v5 WILL get you killed. So, skill swapping is purely a 1v1 issue yet, while a sorcerer's strength in 1v1 is also a 1v1 issue - y'all shut it down.

I'm honestly a bit tired of it & I think other people are as well.

Solid
02-10-2014, 09:36 PM
He said, she said nonsense. The question is, who ended up actually putting it to work and using it? My point remains the same regardless. If I may, I suggest that you take the suggestion of thinking out of the box & put it to use against skill swappers.

These are the facts:

1. When there is a problem that affects you or Bless, y'all complain. Instead of working around it, illogical arguments are started with fallacious claims.
2. Once you and Bless have your mind set on something about a specific issue, you and him stick to only that & do not attempt to work around it.
3. When something does not affect you or Bless, you tell people hypocritical advice when you cannot take the advice yourself.

@Miracle
The thing is, Nox is useless versus mages anyways due to curse, so having it in the build is rather pointless. Charged bow stun + veil should be very very effective against mages.

Exhibition A:

• Skill Swapping
If I am not mistaken, you created a topic about it in Suggestions & Feedback. Now, Bless supports the issue. Honestly, I do as well. However, when it comes to a sorcerer's weakness, your argument to not buff them up is that classes were not meant to 1v1. Newsflash: Skill Swapping really only effects 1v1s as skill swapping in a 5v5 WILL get you killed. So, skill swapping is purely a 1v1 issue yet, while a sorcerer's strength in 1v1 is also a 1v1 issue - y'all shut it down.

I'm honestly a bit tired of it & I think other people are as well.

What i see is you taking credit for "inventing" something you didn't.
You are not the first one to use viel in PvP, people have used it since season 2 @ pvp release..

I used viel in mage vses since season 2.

Another example

Kraag cannon game-
You made a post about RIGHT after I showed you.
Seriously?

Argument to not buff them? I asked for buffs, read my dodge thread.

Narcism...

inkredible
02-10-2014, 09:50 PM
im sorry what.. are we talking about class balances or rogues build against mages.?..i got lost in this topic.

inkredible
02-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Lets say all classes are full mythic with samael and nearly equal skillz.

A short look at 1on1:

warrior vs mage: NO CONTEST 100/0 for warrior
Mage vs rogue: 70/30 for mage
Rogue vs warrior: 60/40

The rogue can beat both classes, the warrior can beat both classes... the mage can beat the rogues sometimes but has NOOO CHANCE vs a warrior. Cool story, isnt it?

Now lets have a look at tdm 4vs4:

Count the number of warriors in each team and you know the winner... There is NO DOUBT about this!!! Jugger and VB as warrior skills are totally OP! The warriors will survive all those rogues, mages anyway...

So my question:

Will there be any changes next season regarding pvp and the imbaness of the warrior class or not?

lol arguable.. doesnt always happen. it depends on who the warriors are and you shouldve known already bec i wasnt sure who i was with..may have been u.. i cant remember

one warrior (me) + two mage + rogue vs 4 warriors - and we won..
it really just depends on who ur with..how well everyone work together.. not those ppl who solo and expect to win 4v1.. then say "GANG!" when theres 4 on each side.

never really believed pauls theory before but now i do.
i would chose 3 mages(decent) + me .. vs 4 warriors ANYDAY

and again.. mages can beat a warrior.. depends on who again .. arcane mauler probably not whole big chance
but fighting a warrior is strategic... everyone got weakness. aim for heal failed.. most warriors (against mages) dont heal until below 50%
if they heal failed.. theyre probably gonna die before u know it

i guess just lure out each classes weaknesses.. then do diff tactic based on it.

Instanthumor
02-10-2014, 09:57 PM
I could still beat curse mages very easily without veil, but since veil absorbs a lot of damage your method is good for when I vs arcane mages. The problem with veil versus non curse users is that not enough damage is put out, so (for me anyways) its arguably riskier to fight mages like Arrypotta with veil.

Doesn't veil give an armor bonus? Isn't that relatively what you want? If I were a rogue, I would find all the means necessary to stay alive until the mage's shield expires, then one/two-shot the mage easy, or is that not a good tactic?

Zeus
02-10-2014, 09:59 PM
What i see is you taking credit for "inventing" something you didn't.
You are not the first one to use viel in PvP, people have used it since season 2 @ pvp release..

I used viel in mage vses since season 2.

Another example

Kraag cannon game-
You made a post about RIGHT after I showed you.
Seriously?

Argument to not buff them? I asked for buffs, read my dodge thread.

Narcism...

I didn't take credit for it - did you see me ever claiming rights to that? I created that thread as a fun activity for others to do, not something to take credit for so I honestly do not see how you can compare the two. Those that played since the Kraag cap know about this game already. Heck, the people that play with me most of the time, I do not need to explain the rules for. So tell me, how am I claiming credit for it? I just made it into a weekly forum game. Even in game, I said CTF showed me when people ask how I found out. Heck, I'll even say it now: you told me about that game.

Secondly, I've seen you fight - you don't use veil and you do not use 5 skills but after I post the build, suddenly people are using it. If people did know about it and realized how effective it was, why wasn't it used before? There are literally no weaknesses to the build as if needed, a rogue can always swap out veil for noxious bolt. So, tell me - if people had already thought of it, why haven't they been using it?

As for your last point, there are posts made in Bless's and your recent post history to show that you did not want anything to do with fixing sorcerers. The reason why you suggest a buff for sorcerers now is because it will be easier to fight a slightly buffed sorcerer as opposed to one that uses 5 skills.

inkredible
02-10-2014, 10:03 PM
I didn't take credit for it - did you see me ever claiming rights to that? I created that thread as a fun activity for others to do, not something to take credit for so I honestly do not see how you can compare the two..

i think he meant this.. kind of sounded like u were taking credit.. misunderstood? :/

Solid
02-10-2014, 10:05 PM
I didn't take credit for it - did you see me ever claiming rights to that? I created that thread as a fun activity for others to do, not something to take credit for so I honestly do not see how you can compare the two. Those that played since the Kraag cap know about this game already. Heck, the people that play with me most of the time, I do not need to explain the rules for. So tell me, how am I claiming credit for it? I just made it into a weekly forum game. Even in game, I said CTF showed me when people ask how I found out. Heck, I'll even say it now: you told me about that game.

Secondly, I've seen you fight - you don't use veil and you do not use 5 skills but after I post the build, suddenly people are using it. If people did know about it and realized how effective it was, why wasn't it used before?

As for your last point, there are posts made in Bless's and your recent post history to show that you did not want anything to do with fixing sorcerers. The reason why you suggest a buff for sorcerers now is because it will be easier to fight a slightly buffed sorcerer as opposed to one that uses 5 skills.

I used viel for competitive 1v1s against mages, if you were a good mage- i most likely speced in viel for you.
And no you haven't seen me fight. You have only seen glimpses, don't form generilzations based on those glimpses, heck for a good portion last season i used razor in pvp.

Slghly buffed?
I suggested a armor increase, scaling lightning to aimed shot's dmg, increasing base health, etc.

Please don't exaggerate. Also i suggested a buff to enhance more equality in pvp.

inkredible
02-10-2014, 10:08 PM
I used viel for competitive 1v1s against mages, if you were a good mage- i most likely speced in viel for you.
And no you haven't seen me fight. You have only seen glimpses, don't form generilzations based on those glimpses, heck for a good portion last season i used razor in pvp.

Slghly buffed?
I suggested a armor increase, scaling lightning to aimed shot's dmg, increasing base health, etc.

Please don't exaggerate. Also i suggested a buff to enhance more equality in pvp.

geez you two -.- youre both good rogues no need to outweigh one or the other, you are both full of knowledge rogues

Solid
02-10-2014, 10:08 PM
i think he meant this.. kind of sounded like u were taking credit.. misunderstood? :/

Preach.

Zeus
02-10-2014, 10:18 PM

Makes sense why he misunderstood, but I never take credit for something that I didn't create. I made the thread, but even if you asked me on an alt, I would tell you who told me about it.

The reason why I didn't give credit to CTF on that thread is because I am sure he wasn't the person who made the game either. If he was, then I would've edited it in.

Solid
02-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Makes sense why he misunderstood, but I never take credit for something that I didn't create. I made the thread, but even if you asked me on an alt, I would tell you who told me about it.

The reason why I didn't give credit to CTF on that thread is because I am sure he wasn't the person who made the game either. If he was, then I would've edited it in.

I never asked nor implied that I created a viel build.
Infact, i stated that others have been using it since season 2. Amazing right?

Zeus
02-10-2014, 10:39 PM
I never asked nor implied that I created a viel build.
Infact, i stated that others have been using it since season 2. Amazing right?
First off, in season 2 there was not enough points to make a 5 skill build so that post is entirely invalid. Yes, you could use veil but it would leave you open to weaknesses for other classes. With my build, it does not leave you with weaknesses.

Now, let me begin:

You need to learn to not exaggerate so much. Give me names of people who uses 6 skills durig clashes and 1v1's, because I know no one that uses 6 skills. 5 skills are ok, but six is really pushing it.

Geo, xbadboy, etc.

This chained quote is in response to you suggesting to fix 6 skills. However, BadBoy and Geo aren’t that great of tanks in a clash because when they’re switching - they aren’t shielding their rogues & squishy smurfs. In turn, the skill switching leaves their team vulnerable even if it may boost the tank's overall survivability. So, skill switching in 1v1 can be OP but in clashes, it doesn’t matter. Yes, I still think it should be fixed since it’s obviously breaking game functions however, my point is that once y’all have an idea - you do not let anyone change your mindset.

Example: In this, Miracle states that PvP balance is not 1v1, so people should not be complaining. Yet, the 4 skills only really affects a 1v1 user. The reason why I quote Miracle is because we both know that you two are buddy buddy and back each other up in the buff/nerf threads.

@cero what balance are you talking about? When mages and warriors use 5 skills it totally topples the pvp balanxe and only the best geared rogues can beat them -those with 3.8k up and 1.6k+ mana and 400+ dmg

I dont mind yall aying differently, but this? Most rogues always die...thats not balancing, you just want class to be OP when theyre not meant to be in a 1v1. A mage isnt built for 1v1, so they start using 4+ skills to gain unfaor advantages?

And, to top it off, here you are supporting Miracle’s post about 1v1s and whatnot:

#sitdownvenom

Apply cold water to burn.

Additionally, if you knew of the skill build and or knew others that found it effective, this post would not have been made:
That goes for anyone. If one does not have gear, they will die. If my warrior vs'd your rogue, and my warrior had dev maul with deary, and you had razors with Sam... You would win. If you don't have the gear, that's your problem.
And Bless, I remember 1v1ing you a few hours ago, and I used five skills on you. You then complained about curse, so I tried vs against you with four skills, without curse, and I still won. Point is, get some skill.

Lastly, here is your recent thread selection:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/search.php?searchid=811631

Not one of the threads you have created suggest a buff to a mage, and if there is one, it is within a thread where you are suggesting a buff to a rogue.

I am done with this, honestly. I just wanted to point out what you and Miracle are doing & it’s not right.

As Miracle has said, "Think outside of the box."

inkredible
02-10-2014, 10:43 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/search.php?searchid=811631&pp=

Not one of the threads you have created suggest a buff to a mage, and if there is one, it is within a thread where you are suggesting a buff to a rogue.

I am done with this, honestly. I just wanted to point out what you and Miracle are doing & it’s not right.

the link didnt work

Zeus
02-10-2014, 10:45 PM
the link didnt work

Replaced it with a link that does work, thanks!

Solid
02-10-2014, 10:47 PM
First off, in season 2 there was not enough points to make a 5 skill build so that post is entirely invalid. Yes, you could use veil but it would leave you open to weaknesses for other classes. With my build, it does not leave you with weaknesses.

Now, let me begin:

This chained quote is in response to you suggesting to fix 6 skills. However, BadBoy and Geo aren’t that great of tanks in a clash because when they’re switching - they aren’t shielding their rogues & squishy smurfs. In turn, the skill switching leaves their team vulnerable even if it may boost the tank's overall survivability. So, skill switching in 1v1 can be OP but in clashes, it doesn’t matter. Yes, I still think it should be fixed since it’s obviously breaking game functions however, my point is that once y’all have an idea - you do not let anyone change your mindset.

Example: In this, Miracle states that PvP balance is not 1v1, so people should not be complaining. Yet, the 4 skills only really affects a 1v1 user. The reason why I quote Miracle is because we both know that you two are buddy buddy and back each other up in the buff/nerf threads.

And, to top it off, here you are supporting Miracle’s post about 1v1s and whatnot:

To top it off, if you knew of the skill build and or knew others that found it effective, this post would not have been made:

I didn't swap skills ib season 2, i used packs,viels, sp, and aimed

Zeus
02-10-2014, 10:49 PM
I didn't swap skills ib season 2, i used packs,viels, sp, and aimed

Which is a different build then what you use now, correct? As stated before, this build does not leave a rogue with any weaknesses and I know it hasn't been done before or people would've realized sooner how effective it is. You can swap out what you need before the fight starts, so there is not a weakness other than having the wrong skill at the wrong time which rarely happens IMO.

Solid
02-10-2014, 10:53 PM

Now, let me begin:

To top it off, if you knew of the skill build and or knew others that found it effective, this post would not have been made:

Your swapping from a 1v1 pov to a clash pov depending on which pov glorifies your pov.
The tanks 6 skills are 1v1 builds, highly doubt they would take the time to swap in game. Me personally, i started usig viel in mage 1v1s last season, many mages can attest to this.

Also Miracles mad a valid point, if you make a valid point I'll back you up.

5>4 doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out

inkredible
02-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Replaced it with a link that does work, thanks!

i think the link only works for you bec youre the one who searched it.. idk but doesnt work still lol..
anyways this kind of became a discussion about rogues build.. good luck

Solid
02-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Which is a different build then what you use now, correct? As stated before, this build does not leave a rogue with any weaknesses and I know it hasn't been done before or people would've realized sooner how effective it is. You can swap out what you need before the fight starts, so there is not a weakness other than having the wrong skill at the wrong time which rarely happens IMO.

This would be a strictly 1v1 build, you wouldn't use extra int points against a mage..

Zeus
02-10-2014, 11:04 PM
This would be a strictly 1v1 build, you wouldn't use extra int points against a mage..

"This" is ambiguous, please clarify. Your use of general words makes it very hard to understand some of your points.

@Ink
All you need to do is look at his profile, then hit "Recent Threads". In there, not one thread is a suggestion to buff mages. If there is a suggestion, it is within a buff rogue category thread which is like giving up a carrot for a cookie.

Zeus
02-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Your swapping from a 1v1 pov to a clash pov depending on which pov glorifies your pov.
The tanks 6 skills are 1v1 builds, highly doubt they would take the time to swap in game. Me personally, i started usig viel in mage 1v1s last season, many mages can attest to this.

Also Miracles mad a valid point, if you make a valid point I'll back you up.

5>4 doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out

Miracles made a valid point about a 1v1 situation, but another valid point is that as he stated - class balance is not 1v1 but FFA. In a FFA environment, a 6 skill build is counter productive. How do I know this? In clashes, when I fight with badboy or other skill switching warriors, they're spending half their time in the skill menu as opposed to running with me and protecting me while I do the damage. So, 1v1 suggestions are invalid to balance as they are very specific and changing the balance to reflect 1v1 situations can actually make other situations like clashing a major headache.

Also, in reference to your first point - you are yet again very ambiguous, so please clarify exactly what you mean. The only person that can read your thoughts is yourself, not us.

As for the 5>4, it depends. When swapping, the opponent is giving 2 seconds to you of uninterrupted combat. So, if you are good enough, you CAN kill them in those two seconds and/or prolong that 2 second window through a stun + terrify combo.

Solid
02-10-2014, 11:08 PM
"This" is ambiguous, please clarify. Your use of general words makes it very hard to understand some of your points.

@Ink
All you need to do is look at his profile, then hit "Recent Threads". In there, not one thread is a suggestion to buff mages. If there is a suggestion, it is within a buff rogue category thread which is like giving up a carrot for a cookie.

"This" would refer to the viel,sp,as,packs build.

I don't pvp as a mage so i don't have the credentials to state every problem nor have the time to address every flaw or problem regarding the class of the "mage".

Zeus
02-10-2014, 11:13 PM
"This" would refer to the viel,sp,as,packs build.

I don't pvp as a mage so i don't have the credentials to state every problem nor have the time to address every flaw or problem regarding the class of the "mage".

Then why mention suggesting that you offered to buff them? Pointless, right?

The only times you do is when you offer a rogue buff to make rogues even more OP than they already are. Perhaps, people should utilize the other wonderful skills in a character's class rather than suggesting for buffs and nerfs. Yes, I did this but it was when I wasn't using my head.

I'm not sure if you know this, but developers program with logic. So, when they create skills, they are well thought through and usually every skill has been tested to have a method to counteract it. The name of the game is to find an efficient build that can counteract most strategies.

Solid
02-10-2014, 11:24 PM

The only times you do is when you offer a rogue buff to make rogues even more OP than they already are. Perhaps, people should utilize the other wonderful skills in a character's class rather than suggesting for buffs and nerfs. Yes, I did this but it was when I wasn't using my head.

I'm not sure if you know this, but developers program with logic. So, when they create skills, they are well thought through and usually every skill has been tested to have a method to counteract it. The name of the game is to find an efficient build that can counteract most strategies.

Do you understand the concept of what compromise or a trade-off is?

Rogues are OP?
Pls, tanks can deal 1k dmg, along with amazig defensive skills..

Devs created skills with logic?

Sss.

Evidently, there is no perfect build; we try to find a build that is most efficient under the circumstances that are given.

Solid
02-10-2014, 11:34 PM

Would you also clarify if I actually did in fact, offer to buff mages or not?

You seen to be bending words to fortify your claims.

I'm quite confused.

Promagin
02-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Or you could PL? :D

Instanthumor
02-11-2014, 12:08 AM
geez you two -.- youre both good rogues no need to outweigh one or the other, you are both full of knowledge rogues

I'm honestly loving this. So far, it seems as if Zeus is winning this pointless argument. Keep trying Ctf. Is it just me, or is it that everyone you suggest, Ctf, never gets implemented or even looked at... And as far as I know, you never said anything about buffing mages, more like nerfing them, because now if we were only limited to four skills, that would limit at least 75% of endgame mages and tanks which would drastically throw the class balance in the rogue's favor, your class. Feel free to go edit one of your previous posts on what we should do to buff these mages.

Solid
02-11-2014, 12:13 AM
I'm honestly loving this. So far, it seems as if Zeus is winning this pointless argument. Keep trying Ctf. Is it just me, or is it that everyone you suggest, Ctf, never gets implemented or even looked at... And as far as I know, you never said anything about buffing mages, more like nerfing them, because now if we were only limited to four skills, that would limit at least 75% of endgame mages and tanks which would drastically throw the class balance in the rogue's favor, your class. Feel free to go edit one of your previous posts on what we should do to buff these mages.

Just because your butthurt, doesn't mean everything I say is BS.

Zeus
02-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Do you understand the concept of what compromise or a trade-off is?

Rogues are OP?
Pls, tanks can deal 1k dmg, along with amazig defensive skills..

Devs created skills with logic?

Sss.
SSS is a very useful skill if used right. It can hit many mobs and deal a considerable amount of AOE damage. So, in areas where mobs can be grouped up effectively - it is very effective. If I remember correctly, timed runs in Shuyal are great with SSS. It is not my fault if you cannot understand the logical applications of a skill.

Evidently, there is no perfect build; we try to find a build that is most efficient under the circumstances that are given.

I understand what the concept of a trade off is, but you know exactly what dodge did to PvP in PL, so by suggesting it is a selfish opinion for only rogues. It doesn't matter if you offer to boost lightning to the point that it can one hit if our dodge is reaching 50+ and we can dodge 50% of what they throw at us. We can argue for days on end but all I will say is: L76 PvP

Since you played endgame PvP as a bear, you KNOW that skills being able to be dodged made birds (DPS class for those that don't play) and bears (tan class) VERY OP.

Postulate, yes, you offered to buff mages but ONLY after suggesting very OP buffs to rogues.

Solid
02-11-2014, 12:32 AM
I understand what the concept of a trade off is, but you know exactly what dodge did to PvP in PL, so by suggesting it is a selfish opinion for only rogues. We can argue for days on end but all I will say is: L76 PvP

Since you played endgame PvP as a bear, you KNOW that skills being able to be dodged made birds (DPS class for those that don't play) and bears (tan class) VERY OP.

Postulate, yes, you offered to buff mages but ONLY after suggesting very OP buffs to rogues.

AL is not PL,
Sss is good?
You have to actually aim SSS, as in turn in the direction of mobs and shoot. Sss does less dmg than an auto attack. Sss is as useul as the afk title.

Again, you cannot compare AL to PL; in PL you can revive and use anygear, there is also a combo function...

The "OP buffs" i suggested were following up on another extremity, such as a mana shield for mage.

Madnex
02-11-2014, 12:41 AM
@ctf
The only time you offered to accept a buff to sorcs is when you suggested dodge applying to both normal attacks and skills. Funny how you forgot to mention the whole story.

And about this new veil build --yes it's spelled veil not viel-- there's no way of knowing who and if anyone used it before since there is no proof. Since it became clearly more popular after Zeus posted it, if someone had to be given credit for it guess who would that be.

On topic, something must be done about warriors; changes need to be made that will affect the PvP part alone. Compared to sorcs swapping for fifth out of necessity, the risk of dying is so low for warrs that they have time to use six skills! I'm going to wait and see how things will be after the expansion but without notable changes, my suggestions would be one of these:
1. Increasing the mana needed per skill.
2. Having the invincibility period of HOR reduced to 1.5 seconds.
3. Significant armor or HP debuff.

Even in cases where both the sorcerer and the warrior stick to four skills, the outcome is warrior winning are 80 to 20(%) --at least. Equally geared of course. Versus equally geared rogue the chances go down to a reasonable 60 to 40(%) favoring warriors (again).

Solid
02-11-2014, 12:45 AM
@cft
The only time you offered to accept a buff to sorcs is when you suggested dodge applying to both normal attacks and skills. Funny how you forgot to mention the whole story.

And about this new veil build --yes it's spelled veil not viel-- there's no way of knowing who and if anyone used it befpre since there is no proof. Since it became clearly more popular after Zeus posted it, if someone had to be given credit for it guess who would that be.

On topic, something must be done about warriors; changes need to be made that will affect the PvP part alone. Compared to sorcs swapping for fifth out of necessity, the risk of dying is so low for warrs that they have time to use six skills! I'm going to wait and see how things will be after the expansion but without notable changes, my suggestions would be one of these:
1. Increasing the mana needed per skill.
2. Having the invincibility period of HOR reduced to 1.5 seconds.
3. Significant armor or HP debuff.

Even in cases where both the sorcerer and the warrior stick to four skills, the outcome is warrior winning are 80 to 20(%) --at least. Equally geared of course. Versus equally geared rogue the chances go down to a reasonable 60 to 40(%) favoring warriors (again).

Amerigo Vespucci found the Americas.

Like i said before, I don't play a mage in PvP so i am not sure what to suggest up for buffing.

Zeus
02-11-2014, 12:56 AM
AL is not PL,
Sss is good?
You have to actually aim SSS, as in turn in the direction of mobs and shoot. Sss does less dmg than an auto attack. Sss is as useul as the afk title.

Again, you cannot compare AL to PL; in PL you can revive and use anygear, there is also a combo function...

The "OP buffs" i suggested were following up on another extremity, such as a mana shield for mage.

Sorry, you say that AL is not PL but you take suggestions that come from PL and want to implement them into AL? If skills can be dodged, then AL WILL be like PL. Please, if you are going to continue arguing, stop with the fallacies as they do not boost your argument and are honestly weak to begin with.

As I said before, SSS does do less damage than a charged auto attack, however that damage is applicable to many many many mobs, so if you do the math - it will actually average out more damage than SP and/or Nox.

You are telling me not to compare AL to PL but in the very same post, you are take PL skills and putting them into AL. LOL, seriously, you are cracking me up! Illogical post after illogical post?

If you are not sure what to suggest, then do not suggest anything. Every single suggestion you have made for a mage is only after a rogue buff which will again give advantages to a rogue in PvP.

This is my last post on the matter, you've officially bored me. Please, for future reference, if you are going to debate - get your facts straight & learn how to debate.

Robhawk
02-11-2014, 03:29 AM
I think my thread can be closed, destroyed by Postulate1 alias Ctf alias ImthegreatestpersononthisplanetALLTIME

@DEVs: Pls implement a feature, that this confused person is not allowed to reply in any of my threads - THX!

ps:

@Zeus, bro: dont waste your time with that guy
@Ink, bro: - thx for trying to get BTT. :)
@Instanthumor, bro: ty ;)

Solid
02-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Sorry, you say that AL is not PL but you take suggestions that come from PL and want to implement them into AL? If skills can be dodged, then AL WILL be like PL. Please, if you are going to continue arguing, stop with the fallacies as they do not boost your argument and are honestly weak to begin with.

As I said before, SSS does do less damage than a charged auto attack, however that damage is applicable to many many many mobs, so if you do the math - it will actually average out more damage than SP and/or Nox.

You are telling me not to compare AL to PL but in the very same post, you are take PL skills and putting them into AL. LOL, seriously, you are cracking me up! Illogical post after illogical post?

If you are not sure what to suggest, then do not suggest anything. Every single suggestion you have made for a mage is only after a rogue buff which will again give advantages to a rogue in PvP.

This is my last post on the matter, you've officially bored me. Please, for future reference, if you are going to debate - get your facts straight & learn how to debate.

Are you saying that PL is the only game with dodge in PvP?

Lmfao....
Also, SSS's max mobs is 2? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Solid
02-11-2014, 06:45 AM
I think my thread can be closed, destroyed by Postulate1 alias Ctf alias ImthegreatestpersononthisplanetALLTIME

@DEVs: Pls implement a feature, that this confused person is not allowed to reply in any of my threads - THX!

ps:

@Zeus, bro: dont waste your time with that guy
@Ink, bro: - thx for trying to get BTT. :)
@Instanthumor, bro: ty ;)

I understand you dislike me because I got you kicked from DM, but don't be butthurt :)

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-11-2014, 07:09 AM

Robhawk
02-11-2014, 07:20 AM
I understand you dislike me because I got you kicked from DM, but don't be butthurt :)

Solid
02-11-2014, 08:01 AM

It's funny cuz it looks like he's pointing at your profile pic

Joncheese
02-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Ok so lets get this straight.

Warriors are OP.
Rogues and mages at end game imo are pretty fairly matched.
CTF yes you are good at 1v1, but thats to be expected when its all you did for a season. Shame there is no duel option for this to actually matter.
Veil is good in 5v5 clashes for getting rid of curse (i dont care what anyone says).
Rogues always complain they need buffs.
Mages are squishy.
Lots of contradictions from numerous players on this post.
PVP in this game is broken.
The world is round.

And finally @ zeus; i would love the 2 best teams from Pride and Magnum to have a recorded clash and a PROPER CTF GAME. I asked a lot for this with Prvn and Pualsebi and NEITHER wanted to do it. oh an fyi i didnt just ask once, i asked a whole bunch. Players obviously scared of the outcome :p

Then again having said that no doubt if they lost we would be branded cheats etc..... No one likes sore losers.

oh and @ctf; if you guys win more than us i can quite happily include as many screen shots as your hearts desire with final scores of clashes.... but you and I both know what they contain.

I'm loving this thread, just contains contradictory bs from a number of people. Bravo.

Joncheese
02-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Oh and for the info of all those involved i beat zeus in duel 7/2 the other day. And ctf i've beat you too. You beat me as well...... Do we both get medals?

Solid
02-11-2014, 08:18 AM
Ok so lets get this straight.

Warriors are OP.
Rogues and mages at end game imo are pretty fairly matched.
CTF yes you are good at 1v1, but thats to be expected when its all you did for a season. Shame there is no duel option for this to actually matter.
Veil is good in 5v5 clashes for getting rid of curse (i dont care what anyone says).
Rogues always complain they need buffs.
Mages are squishy.
Lots of contradictions from numerous players on this post.
PVP in this game is broken.
The world is round.

And finally @ zeus; i would love the 2 best teams from Pride and Magnum to have a recorded clash and a PROPER CTF GAME. I asked a lot for this with Prvn and Pualsebi and NEITHER wanted to do it. oh an fyi i didnt just ask once, i asked a whole bunch. Players obviously scared of the outcome :p

Then again having said that no doubt if they lost we would be branded cheats etc..... No one likes sore losers.

oh and @ctf; if you guys win more than us i can quite happily include as many screen shots as your hearts desire with final scores of clashes.... but you and I both know what they contain.

I'm loving this thread, just contains contradictory bs from a number of people. Bravo.

Which season did I 1v1 for whole season?

I highly doubt you take screenies of lost clashes.. So your posts are biased.

Emmacheese
02-11-2014, 08:21 AM

bahahahahaha

Dude all of this nonsense you speak .... How does this help you in the real world? .... Who cares ITS A GAME gosh kids grow up, go out and get some air and tan those milk bottle legs. This game won't keep you warm at night Kevin.

Limsi
02-11-2014, 08:22 AM
suddenly guild rivalry surfaces. how can we all "live up" to our respective guild's mission and vision when this nonsensical bashing continues to be evident. All i see are egos and pride being protected at the stake of the others who went to read the thread just for its sole purpose and message. This thread is now officially derailed. I speak for myself and not for anyone

Solid
02-11-2014, 08:23 AM
bahahahahaha

Dude all of this nonsense you speak .... How does this help you in the real world? .... Who cares ITS A GAME gosh kids grow up go out and get some air and tan those milk bottle legs
What nonsense was posted in that post?

I'm naturally tan thanks.

Emmacheese
02-11-2014, 08:24 AM
What nonsense was posted in that post?

Every post you make is blah blah blah blah .... Ok your good at arcane legends .... Grats. Point is this is getting old and very pathetic now lol

Joncheese
02-11-2014, 08:25 AM

Ok. You wish.

and about the 1v1 you soent most of last season doing it. Ask your girlfriend at the time she will confirm.

I'm not biased, just realistic.

Still waiting for the CTF game............ stillllllll waiting.

Solid
02-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Every post you make is blah blah blah blah .... Ok your good at arcane legends .... Grats. Point is this is getting old and very pathetic now lol

I sense no bias here.

Solid
02-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Ok. You wish.

and about the 1v1 you soent most of last season doing it. Ask your girlfriend at the time she will confirm.

I'm not biased, just realistic.

Still waiting for the CTF game............ stillllllll waiting.

So during last season, I didn't FFA at all?

Wow!

I'll clash as soon as I get a secured position on the pve board.

Solid
02-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Sts please make this kid a banner for being amazing at this game ...

Suggestions go in the suggestions section of the forums.

Emmacheese
02-11-2014, 08:28 AM
So during last season, I didn't FFA at all?

Wow!

Ohhhh I will just say this .... I have seen the screenshots of you farming dummies in a season! Idk when as I only started in season 4 and finished in season 5 xD pretty sure when I look here in 6 months u will be saying the same old rubbish ....

Oh yeah I forgot ... Ana did send me your piccy, I must dig it up!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137655-Banner-for-CTF&p=1467951#post1467951

#bfctf

Ok bored now .... Toodles

Solid
02-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Ohhhh I will just say this .... I have seen the screenshots of you farming dummies in a season! Idk when as I only started in season 4 and finished in season 5 xD pretty sure when I look here in 6 months u will be saying the same old rubbish ....

Ok bored now .... Toodles
Kill feeds are easy to get.

Joncheese
02-11-2014, 08:32 AM
I love it. lolz

Emmacheese
02-11-2014, 08:34 AM
I love it. lolz

Lolly me too babe xD

I will just say this ctf .... Thank you for your entertainment it really does humour me! I use to get irritated at you now I just think ur phunny! :biggrin:

Ok really gone now ... See you in 25mins Jon!

Solid
02-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Lolly me too babe xD

Ok really gone now ... See you in 25mins Jon!

Cero
02-11-2014, 09:53 AM
@Apollo, thanks, if only i could explain better
i would've done it at there "buff me" and "they're OP than me" threads. You did well explaining things even though they keep hugging
Thier own nonsense.

Can't help this thread from getting flamed.
Those two only think of their own class and denies everything.

Delphina
02-11-2014, 10:00 AM
and....

thread closed! Everyone please remember:
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/22/22d38b4ca30d8b132007c5533cff2a7ab44c6998a12c888052 57faa3af9c7095.jpg