PDA

View Full Version : More character options

Dayminkaynin
11-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Why can't we change the sex(appearance) of our characters. I'm an enchantress. When ever I play D&D, I'm always the Mage. But the Mage here is a girly looking elf girl. My girl friend makes fun of me for it all the time. I understand that this is a mobile MMO but my question is is this possible? Is it up for an update at a later time.

Pharcyde
11-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Its coming slowly. Don't expect it any time soon though because the Devs priorities are set on making much needed changes to the game. Like adding new dungeons for end gamers and adding Guilds for extreme players.

I think once the PC version of Pocket Legends drops you will see a lot more customization on the game.

Wrap
11-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Like Pharcyde said im sure they will be working on that. Definetly is a good idea to have a male and female version of each type of character ;)

Lesrider
11-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Hmm are you sure they're working on that? Seems like with the addition of the female bear face to the magic mirror, that that might be our only way of getting sex changes.

Pharcyde
11-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Of course they are working on it Lesrider. Its been a popular suggestion and Spacetime understands that giving the people what they want is great money. I just don't see it happening anytime soon though just because there are so many other major updates that are so desperately needed to be added to the game.

Lesrider
11-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Well I just hope the magic mirror isn't the way they plan to do that. (unless they offer free sex changes)

Pharcyde
11-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Well I just hope the magic mirror isn't the way they plan to do that. (unless they offer free sex changes)

They better. Sex options would most likely be presented on creation of the charecter. It would be unfair if a female had to purchase a female bear while a male didn't have to buy anything.
It would be extremely unfair if all new players get it but old players don't. Serious Oldschool player disrespect!

Lesrider
11-29-2010, 08:33 PM
I don't think they would ever offer it only to some people and not others. But since they already put a female bear in the magic mirror, it seems like that might be the way they'd do it. I dunno, just speculating.

Pharcyde
11-29-2010, 09:13 PM
I don't think they would ever offer it only to some people and not others. But since they already put a female bear in the magic mirror, it seems like that might be the way they'd do it. I dunno, just speculating.

I hope not.