PDA

View Full Version : Solution

vvishy
02-08-2014, 05:48 PM
I've been seeing countless complaints to STS everyday. So I'm here to propose a "solution". So anyway yea let's get started. Everybody complains,"why isn't there a a new cap for PL" etc. The reason why there isn't a new cap is because PL only has like 5-10k players still playing. They tried to get it popular again by releasing the fox and rhino but that didn't work out. So since they see that AL is there best money making game and most popular they consistently work on that. So instead of complaining about not having a new cap let's try to get more people back to PL and then maybe STS will start paying attention to PL and maybe even release a new cap!!!

imxoriginal
02-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Good idea! But I missed your solution? There is nothing you can do, unless sts fixes already game breaking mechanics in pl already(which won't happen). I tried to help them with the thread I made about balancing pvp. And I'm sorry I'm sick of seeing these dev comments where they say that they haven't "abandoned" pl yet. The threads people are making such as these are a waste of time. Only person I can say actually cares about pl is Sam. If any new player finds pl I advise they move onto another game so they don't get trapped in this money vortex and waste possibly 100's of dollars to an unfinished and unbalanced game. Adios

Sheugokin
02-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Good idea! But I missed your solution? There is nothing you can do, unless sts fixes already game breaking mechanics in pl already(which won't happen). I tried to help them with the thread I made about balancing pvp. And I'm sorry I'm sick of seeing these dev comments where they say that they haven't "abandoned" pl yet. The threads people are making such as these are a waste of time. Only person I can say actually cares about pl is Sam. If any new player finds pl I advise they move onto another game so they don't get trapped in this money vortex and waste possibly 100's of dollars to an unfinished and unbalanced game. Adios

Johnnnnnnnn, dun quit PL! Pwease. But, I cannot agree more. The devs should try to make something happen. Like seriously, we are getting the same things over and over again. Reused stuff from previous events. If dis is the end of the caps for PL, might as well balance it before they leave it alone.

Burningdex
02-08-2014, 07:32 PM
but if they support AL what about the games that made them who they are ( pl sl)

Spyce
02-08-2014, 07:40 PM
but if they support AL what about the games that made them who they are ( pl sl)

PL, SL, DL are long gone, bud.
I'm sorry to say.. because PL WAS my life.

vvokzzzzz
02-09-2014, 05:17 AM
Yeah, what he said^

Waug
02-09-2014, 09:59 AM
I've been seeing countless complaints to STS everyday. So I'm here to propose a "solution". So anyway yea let's get started. Everybody complains,"why isn't there a a new cap for PL" etc. The reason why there isn't a new cap is because PL only has like 5-10k players still playing. They tried to get it popular again by releasing the fox and rhino but that didn't work out. So since they see that AL is there best money making game and most popular they consistently work on that. So instead of complaining about not having a new cap let's try to get more people back to PL and then maybe STS will start paying attention to PL and maybe even release a new cap!!!

I'm on it!!!

Major
02-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Fact of the matter is that all games die eventually, but mainly cause the company starts to invest in new and more innovative games, which is a good thing, even though it may not seem like it. One thing I kinda would like to see companies do is, if you played a previous game alot, like having maxed lvl chars and stuff, then you should be rewarded some how with their newer games. I played PL alot back in the day, quit for like 2 yrs and for some reason I'm getting back into it, no idea why but no matter what players eventually just lose interest, no matter how many new chars,level caps,ect. We just lose interest. However spacetime is a strong company and they will continue to make new and better games. Just try not to dwel on the past and look to the future.

Cheenivie
02-09-2014, 12:46 PM

There aren't a lot of players because of the company, if they balanced pvp there would be many more players.

programmed
02-09-2014, 01:31 PM
There aren't a lot of players because of the company, if they balanced pvp there would be many more players.

Yes, with no new content it will be Pvp keeping many people still playing. It can't be perfectly balanced but the least they could do is finish what they started. They started to try and balance things and then stopped completely. Endgame should be the first balance since most players will cap and have nothing to do other than Pvp.