PDA

View Full Version : i got scammed ;(

vvait
02-08-2014, 11:26 PM
So today i got scammed...by a guy named ****. he said that he would trade his flurry armor level 10 for my red arlor cap. BUT, he puts another armor instead, which was Nimble Mail of Security. i thought that was another name for flurry armor, but i was noob... and didnt know much...which was partly my fault... is there a way i can get my stuff back? sts? help me please?

THE scammer name is *****, please help. thanks..

Delphina
02-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Hello vvait.
Please send us a message at support@spacetimestudios.com and we will look into the players activity. Unfortunately we do not handle trade disputes between players.

vvait
02-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Hello vvait.
Please send us a message at support@spacetimestudios.com and we will look into the players activity. Unfortunately we do not handle trade disputes between players.

i have sent you guys an email..

Hoardseeker
02-09-2014, 01:28 AM
-_- STS why don't you allow players to post names?even WITH SCREENSHOT PROOF!

chitgoks
02-09-2014, 03:39 AM
cuz then ppl will find out majority of scammers are from sts who made toons ;) makes the playing world interesting lol

Anarchist
02-09-2014, 03:44 AM
So today i got scammed...by a guy named ****. he said that he would trade his flurry armor level 10 for my red arlor cap. BUT, he puts another armor instead, which was Nimble Mail of Security. i thought that was another name for flurry armor, but i was noob... and didnt know much...which was partly my fault... is there a way i can get my stuff back? sts? help me please?

THE scammer name is *****, please help. thanks..

I am sorry vvait the same issue happened with a friend when he was trading a Lv15 captain axe yesterday.

I hope your problem gets solved.