PDA

View Full Version : low levels joining our map and interrupting our play time

bigpang
02-09-2014, 07:50 AM
Hi sts I have a problem with low levels joining our map here is how they doing it ... first they find a high level then sends a friend request to him then when he accepts ,they will join the map wherever he goes this is getting very horribly recently because my map starts with low levels coming from nowhere plz do something as they also joining elite arena and also interrupting our play plzz I beg do something as this is going on my nerves

Orageunas
02-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Just kick them on your friend list or make party.

Khairi
02-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Hi sts I have a problem with low levels joining our map here is how they doing it ... first they find a high level then sends a friend request to him then when he accepts ,they will join the map wherever he goes this is getting very horribly recently because my map starts with low levels coming from nowhere plz do something as they also joining elite arena and also interrupting our play plzz I beg do something as this is going on my nerves

Same goes to me when I'm trying to farm elite on solo , they were interupting me farming also complaining that im not killing the mobs quickly :sly:

Xeusx
02-09-2014, 08:20 AM
This bug are really annoying, example:
My sorcerer got elixer, and go to Elite Rooks Nest, then Im waiting someone join the mali hunt...
But then....my friend lvl 25 was joined the Elite..and ruining the hunt zz

Hope Sts fix this bug..

bigpang
02-09-2014, 08:53 AM
i have 0 friends on my list but other people have some , specially low level friends like i described above , look if this wasn't a problem i wouldn't complaining about it but this is getting a new way for those low levels to make fun time , let me tell u what happened to me first one day i was with people i didn't know them i just entered harbor map we started hunting bluecrab well that wasn't any problem till bael 2 appeared then i saw a low level appeared in the map and his guild title does not match with any of the people in the map i thought god how the hell this guy got into the map and just when we are on finishing the round , well one of the people asked him to leave but he wasn't leaving until after we wait like 30 min and begged , then he left the map and we could kill bael 2 at last , also one day i was in the elite arena that 2 people where inside all was 36 then a level 22 appeared , i and one other person asked him to leave he refused we insist then he pulled the elite boss , at that time i was between the lamps so i instantly died then 2 people left when i restored he started to pull the boss toward me again for fun u know for fun man !!! and how am i suppose to enjoy when someone trys to make fun out of my game :( this wasn't a mater until today i got really nerves as i entered marine rif and saw two low levels along with a level 36 i thought god ahhh again men again again again this like 15 time ohhhhhhh then i came here and write about it

Madnex
02-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Well this isn't a bug lol. But I know what you mean, especially in arena this sucks.

Just form teams, if you're going elite I don't see why not take five more seconds to send a party invitation and get rid of all potential unpleasant surprises.

Serancha
02-09-2014, 04:59 PM
It is a bug. Low levels should not be able to enter an elite zone by using the join button.

Rare
02-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Its not a bug. If they are your friend ask them to leave. If they wont leave, then you should remove them from your friend list. Or start a party.

Keeping low levels out of elite is not a solution.

It is a bug. Low levels should not be able to enter an elite zone by using the join button.

Actually, it isnt. They specifically allow lower level players (I believe L20, maybe L25 and up) to enter elite Brack/Yrda. They did this when they started capping the mobs in those regions to certain levels.