PDA

View Full Version : Another "Your top three things that need fixin in pl?

Impact
02-09-2014, 01:06 PM
I think we need another one.
Please write what you think needs fixing down.
Ill go first:
1.Rebalance pvp:
Pvp and Ctf should be restored to their former glory and not have these long, "strategic" fights wiphich take less skill then before and the winners always being a tank (bear) or a healer (mage). This all happened because people were requesting nerfs on just birds for endgame when its really sets that need nerfing, its great and all for endgame but the other lower lvls suffered a lot. There are 2 possible cases to fix pvp, increase the dmg and unnerf buffs or nerf the overpowered classes and skills and increase the performance of the weaker classes.

Bird: Bird used to be a fun class to use, now at most lvls of pvp an unexperienced bear can just beckon stomp a "pro" bird and he'll be dead. One reason for this is a lack of defence, birds evade needs to be fixed, bears evade and taunt didn't get nerfed at all. Due to the damage nerf lots of birds cant dish out enough damage to kill a fully armed tank or healer, much less a new unexperienced player. The solution to this is to unnerf buffs and pvp dmg or to give birds a buff damage increase like all the other classes. A major lack of defences and nukimg capabilties makes birds the weakest class at the moment and the one that needs the most improvement.

Rhino: Rhinos are exceptional tanks with one problem, their extremely low damage (except those op 20 plat pack rhinos which ill get to later)mThe solution to this is to: unerf the damage nerf and give rhinos vitals force more critical chance, or replace/ improve the useless skills such as brute force,summon, and rhino might. Rhinos also need more aoe and a aoe combo. I suggest we replace summon with a 12m skill that works like hell scream and stuns the target while doing damage and make the second useless attack skill into something like stomp with more range and dmg and the combo name could be something like "paralyzed". Also the amount of mana a rhino uses up is ridiculous in a short amount of time so the skills should use less mana. Do to a lack of killing abilities, dmg, aoe and a huge mana usage rate, rhino is at the moment the second weakest class.

Fox: The vixen ranger is a decent class at the moment and can kill any class besides bears. The main problems with this class is a lack of aoe skills/combos, a terrible way to unroot stuns and roots and lack of defense. To solve these problems, hypnotize and fox howl should be an aoe combo, hypnotize should target multiple opponents like a bears beckon and combined with howl there should be a 2 sec stun and the combo name should be something like "Shrieked". The solution to unrooting should be so for the first 3 seconds of evade, a fox should be unrootable or fox howl should unroot stuns and roots. Bandage needs some improvement as well, you should be able to use it in combat? Like a bird's blast shot, foxes hamstring should be able to pierce though a mages ms. Lack of defenses, small lack of aoe and little unrooting capabilities make fox the third weakest class in pvp.

Mage: The mage is a great damage dealer and surviver. Its abit unfair how mages lost more then 50% of their critical ( but 60 critical is op) and at lvl 6 their critical should be something like 40. At the moment mages heal is op due to lack of damage dealing and the massive amount it heals in a short period of time at lvl 6. A small lack of critical, and powerful healing capabilities make mage the second strongest class in pvp

Bear: Right now the is the king of pvp. Due to the damage nerf, these tanks have a MASSIVE advantage over all the other classes, its armour and hp are already high enough, but will all its dmg debuffs and a 60 dmg buff, bears are extremely overpowered especially with a op set like savage and plat pack. Bears were most unaffected by the nerfs, they also gained a HUGE advantage with their debuffs, 60 dmg buff(other classes have 30 or less), massive and armour, and unnerfed dodging abilites. Str plat packs and savage sets definitely need nerfing and if the plat packs do get nerfed, they should be able to be liquidated for plat/piece ex:hammer:15 plat, armour 10, helm 5. High attack power, high defence, high hp, and high dmg debuffs make bear by far the king of pvp.

In conclusion, to solve pvp issues, things should be unnerfed or nerfed. For the lvl ranges since it is a 10 lvl difference, the damage dealt from a lower lvl player should be increased when attacking a higher lvl player, and when a higher lvl play attacks a lower lvl player, the damage should be decreased. This is what I came up with:1 lvl difference- damage dealt to higher player increased by 3% and damage taken reduced by 3%, add 3 each time the lvl goes up by 1. I hope sts takes this in consideration, this is a good way to solve problems like 71 vs 61, 51 vs 61, 30 vs 40, 20 vs 30, 1 vs 10 etc and higher lvls farming and teaming lower lvls.

2.Fix endgame for the endgamers
- Make the skills be at 7 or something
-Unnerf op sets such as Savage

3. Fix leaderboards
There are SO many boosters on lbs its not even funny, I suggest remove the pvp and ctf KDR from leaderboards to disencourage boosting. Also toons thats get around 50% of their kills after 2500 kills from a single toon, (to prevent a loophole) toons that get something like 25% kills from
One toon, 25% kills from another toon the 10% kills(x5) from 1 toon, or a kdr of over 100 once past 2500 kills should be removed from pvp and ctf leaderboards.

Post ur top three thing now! Hopefully sts will pay Attention this time, don't give up on pl yet :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SayCreed
02-09-2014, 01:36 PM
-Nerf Savage - Bear & Rhino Plat Pack

-Remove Pvp & CTF LeaderBoards

-Change skill point to Seven Not Nine.
Maybe add Passive Skills

Itoopeo
02-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Nerf rhino plat pack hammer. (not bear plat pack it isnt op)
Give foxes a 6s dodge buff with 5s reoload, and it would also remove all debuffs.
Nerf bears debuffs (ew at HS stuns and wrecks all your stats that are used to deal damage)
I was playing with my fox and when fighting bear, i got in that debuff loop (cant escape)
I checked quickly my damage and hit, noticed my hit was 9% and damage -8 - +21 (210 max dmg buffed)
Dodge was negative also.
So basically when bear hits his debuffs, theres no escape. Only solution is to DODGE or make bear fail it by using repulse or something else that has knockback.
Bear 4 pack is NOT op. Halloween set bears are more op. They have more dodge hit and crit compared to plat packs. Only this plat hammer is op, because of its huge damage.
Rhinos need more damage. You fix this by giving rhino a buff that gives +45 damage and +45 crit and +20 hit% at level 6. Also cutting the hp regen of heal would be ok. (like -20%)
Savage is op. Nerf its dodge and damage. After that its not op anymore.

Low level dex bows needs a bit more damage. Now shivering bow has 88-98 damage when equipped, make it to 108-118 and birds wouldnt be so underpowered at lower levels.
Also cut foxes and birds mana usage. Now they run out of mana at lower levels so fast. I have a L40 fox, with 2 mana regen. If i fight in pvp and win, its like 2 or 3 fights and im out of mana. With bear i could fight 9-10 times and longer fights with same mana regen.

Caiahar
02-09-2014, 03:39 PM
I don't know much about other stuff like how savage should be nerfed and fiery needs boost, but I can help with rhino:

1. Why can't they beat str chars?
Well they can't, they don't have reliable debuffs. And I do know they dont kill, but at least make them be able to kill something other than dex chars and int mages. They can't beat savage chars because their dodge debuff totally sucks, -18 dodge lvl 9 Summon is a fail debuff. So if you want to beat other str chars, it should be something like -dmg or something. Or even boost the dodge debuff itself and make it way more higher. Or possible armor debuff, although in the current situation, armor barely counts anymore.
The holy tempest, which is a dmg skill and debuff, doesn't even debuff -hit much, rather, its chance to do it at a certain %. Needs to be higher % and higher -hit.

2. Boost base health to 500.
Yeah yeah, I'm crazy. Putting rhinos health to 500. But if you think about it, a char thats supposed to be str based has lower health than a dex and int based char is weird. Wat. In return for boosting health, the armor buffs could go down a bit.

3. More dodge.
Wow, did I just say that? Yep I did. Brute force needs to have more dodge, since its only thing it can be used for (other than 5 armor..pfff) its 10 dodge at lvl 9. WAT. Guardian doesn't need more dodge, IMO a skill that acts as a second heal and gives you armor is awesome. But if Brute force gave more dodge, wouldn't rhino be OP with savage? Hm, ANOTHER reason to Nerf savages dodge..
Also remove the dmg Nerf.

Schnitzel
02-09-2014, 03:42 PM
1. Nerf Savage
2. First suggestion ^
3. Second suggestion^^

Reason: i get owned by savage bears and mages in pvp :(

Itoopeo
02-09-2014, 03:51 PM
1. Nerf Savage
2. First suggestion ^
3. Second suggestion^^

Reason: i get owned by savage bears and mages in pvp :(

I find intmages harder in PvP, since they have tons of damage and lots of armor so they survive my nukes with ms.

Pallys can be easily dodged and blind kills their hit. They also rarely use ms so just root root break nuke repulse kills them.

And yes, remove damage nerf from rhinos and nerf bears damage more

Trenton
02-09-2014, 06:11 PM
1. Nerf Savage
2. Make a skill (such as Rabid Bite) be able to get out of stuns/roots/ice
3. Follow Shadow's mini guide on what should be done about rhinos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
02-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Ikr, is it that hard to take a few mins, fix pl and get thousands of happy costumers who will remain loyal?

um..i think i should point out that a few minutes isn't really enough...not saying that STS aren't pros at programming,
but it'll take longer than a few minutes to fix pl...
sometimes when im trying to fix an error or bug in my Java code, it takes me a while to figure out the problem, then a while more to fix it...then a while more for the computer to compile it, then another "a while" to figure out what was wrong with my syntax..

The moral of that ^ stuff i wrote is that it doesn't take a few minutes to Fix PL. it'll take a while longer..

Argyros
02-09-2014, 06:16 PM
-Nerf Savage - Bear & Rhino Plat Pack

-Remove Pvp & CTF LeaderBoards

-Change skill point to Seven Not Nine.
Maybe add Passive Skills

Remove pvp an CTF leaderboards?

*smacks SayCreeds face*

Reunegade
02-09-2014, 06:18 PM
gg saycreeds face

Extreme
02-09-2014, 06:23 PM
They won't fix this game anymore, gawd what do you want Sts..

Caiahar
02-09-2014, 06:38 PM
1. Nerf Savage
2. Make a skill (such as Rabid Bite) be able to get out of stuns/roots/ice
3. Follow Shadow's mini guide on what should be done about rhinos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I laughed at the thought of a fox biting a frostbite or roots to break it :P
What'll he do on stun, bite himself? :] I like it! EMO FOXES!

Rushorgtfo
02-09-2014, 08:37 PM
1: I want a title saying the best pvp player
2: a statue of my bird in town in the middle of the consignment shop
3: anyone with mantle of Humania (me) gets + 5 armor and 10 damage like founder helms

Ty bai

Cheenivie
02-10-2014, 12:05 AM

*smacks SayCreeds face*

Why not? Half of the players on lbs boosted.

SayCreed
02-10-2014, 11:24 AM

*smacks SayCreeds face*

And*

*Arcane Shield Activated*
*Aimed Shot Ready*

Gg

_______
@Argyros

Pakayolo N DomCo.'nuff said

floats
02-10-2014, 11:32 AM
1. Nerf halloween items (reaper, halloween mantle & helm)
2. Nerf plat packs (bear's and rhino's)
3. UNnerf birds

Itoopeo
02-10-2014, 04:02 PM
3. UNnerf birds

Not bears plat pack, because its not op. Halloween armors are not either. Because they have disadvantages.

Reunegade
02-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Not bears plat pack, because its not op. Halloween armors are not either. Because they have disadvantages.
Aw, will it shut up your ego? :(

Burstguard
02-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Plat packs are super Op. I agree with reun lol.

Cheenivie
02-10-2014, 04:55 PM

He says this because it's what makes him "pro" then he complains about us having savage sets.

Itoopeo
02-10-2014, 05:01 PM
He says this because it's what makes him "pro" then he complains about us having savage sets.

Bear plat pack is not op.

Would you blame L61 orlok set to be op and then make devs nerf it? Not because i isnt op at all.

Sheugokin
02-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Ikr!

fourleaf
02-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Besides obviously new pve content,
Dodge in pvp
Hit in pvp
Give rhino more actual skills

Impact
02-10-2014, 07:37 PM

Would you blame L61 orlok set to be op and then make devs nerf it? Not because i isnt op at all.
Ive seen a 40 plat pack bear 3v1 vs a 2 30 dex mages and a dex bear and win, thats not op at all? I also agree reaper need a 5-10 dmg nerf or so while halloween gear needs a bit of a tone down.

Grrrrimadoggy
02-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Fix pvp glitches...the random pets everywhere

And please fix the new cap....I can't seem to find it....or play it.

SayCreed
02-11-2014, 11:39 AM

Bes.Ask them to take of fiery/savage/swift yet we ask Nerf plat pack.

fourleaf
02-11-2014, 03:55 PM

Ive seen a 40 plat pack bear 3v1 vs a 2 30 dex mages and a dex bear and win, thats not op at all? I also agree reaper need a 5-10 dmg nerf or so while halloween gear needs a bit of a tone down.
its the paladin pack that is OP I believe
also I think the real problem is with bears, they have the most defense of any class, yet the largest offensive buff as well.

Caiahar
02-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Leave it to Itoopeo to make these threads go downhill.

Impact
02-11-2014, 06:24 PM

its the paladin pack that is OP I believe
also I think the real problem is with bears, they have the most defense of any class, yet the largest offensive buff as well.
Dont forget -100 dmg debuffs during a DAMAGE NERF so op armour, hp, attack and -100 dmg debuffs during a dmg nerf... This is far more op than bird has ever been, so bears are the new birds x10 because they op at every lvl, got op dmg/defense/ hp at every lvl, and barely got affected by dmg nerf. I consider almost no bear "pro" atm.

Impact
02-11-2014, 06:29 PM
3. UNnerf birds

They got barely any disadvantages... Voodoo, copper, iceberg, shivering have 10x as many weakness as plat pack...

ultimaga95
02-12-2014, 01:15 AM
Nerf bear stun duration, I'm tired of being stunned for 5 seconds and me dieing.

SayCreed
02-12-2014, 11:28 AM
They got barely any disadvantages... Voodoo, copper, iceberg, shivering have 10x as many weakness as plat pack...

Ily

Itoopeo
02-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Bear plat pack is not op. Bears debuffs are.

As a bear i could kill any class so ez, and do 3v1 vs L30s easily. With same plat pack, but with fox, I cant do same and killing anything is tricky and sometimes i need to run like a nub.

Ssneakykills
02-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Bears, savage, bears, plat packs, fbows seem kinda op still, bears, savage and bears again and Sheugokin

Caiahar
02-12-2014, 06:13 PM

As a bear i could kill any class so ez, and do 3v1 vs L30s easily. With same plat pack, but with fox, I cant do same and killing anything is tricky and sometimes i need to run like a nub.
Lol....

Cheenivie
02-12-2014, 08:59 PM

You truly are retarded...

gison
02-13-2014, 12:39 AM
You truly are retarded...

Thanks!