PDA

View Full Version : Hmm

vvishy
02-09-2014, 02:24 PM
How is low level pvp nowadays. To be more specific 10-20 pvp.

Trenton
02-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Sucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

vvishy
02-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Sucks

Why you so negative...

Trenton
02-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Not negative, just positive about other things.

programmed
02-09-2014, 02:57 PM
I myself don't do those levels but I hear its pretty bad

SayCreed
02-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Tried after Nerf.Nevah going back

JTZ
02-09-2014, 03:43 PM
I have fun still.

Laar
02-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Not negative, just positive about other things.

I wuv you. Positive now? :D

Sheugokin
02-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Well Ssneakykillss's (dose S's doe) twink said it was pretty active. I will only try levels 50+

Trenton
02-09-2014, 04:45 PM
It is obviously active, but its terrible. It's like a bunch of the worst Family members x10 made twinks and thats about 99% of the 10-49 anymore

vvishy
02-09-2014, 04:51 PM
It is obviously active, but its terrible. It's like a bunch of the worst Family members x10 made twinks and thats about 99% of the 10-49 anymore

what happened to the good old days when low level pvp was fun and hard :(... PL has really fallen.

Sheugokin
02-09-2014, 06:03 PM

I have never twank (dun know if dat is a gaming word lel). Are they just buying OP plat packs?

Trenton
02-09-2014, 06:07 PM
I have never twank (dun know if dat is a gaming word lel). Are they just buying OP plat packs?

From 10-20 people still use fbows and mostly its crowded by trash talking bears and bad mages raging about having no buffs
20-22 is surrounded by plat pack rhinos and foxes
26/27 is meh, mostly egotistical bears
30-35 is teaming and trash talking, with few plat packs
40 has Finnman in it

I also love that you said twank
My new fav word

Rolocolo
02-09-2014, 06:12 PM
I tried low lvl pvp since 2011 and imo it always sucked.

Trash talkers
Terrible regen
Teamers

Ever since the beginning, especially since forest haven was reramped

Extreme
02-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Gaws.

programmed
02-09-2014, 06:28 PM
I can't say much about 10-27 because its been 2 years since I did it but 30-35 is a lot of people teaming, spawning, making excuses. And 40 is mostly plat packs who rush 30-35s and get rushed by 45s and 50s.

vvishy
02-09-2014, 06:43 PM
From 10-20 people still use fbows and mostly its crowded by trash talking bears and bad mages raging about having no buffs
20-22 is surrounded by plat pack rhinos and foxes
26/27 is meh, mostly egotistical bears
30-35 is teaming and trash talking, with few plat packs
40 has Finnman in it

I also love that you said twank
My new fav word

Lmfao people go "u suk" but when you demolish dem dey go get 2 others and team you and tell you that you suck... That was one of the most annoying things of 2012-2013.

Caiahar
02-09-2014, 06:46 PM
15 pvp is good for me..on my 16 rhino. But its full of ragers and cryers, and it doesn't help that theres always annoying 20s in 15-18 games..

Trenton
02-09-2014, 06:50 PM
15 pvp is good for me..on my 16 rhino. But its full of ragers and cryers, and it doesn't help that theres always annoying 20s in 15-18 games..

That's why you make a L11 nub so people up to L16 can join

Reunegade
02-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Hodor

Sheugokin
02-09-2014, 07:22 PM
NO NAB! Get w/ da perohgrem.

Let's TWANK NOW!
Nab

P.S. Do I sound like Miley Cyrus?

programmed
02-09-2014, 07:41 PM
That's why you make a L11 nub so people up to L16 can join

Yeah until a game merges with yours...

Trenton
02-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Keep rehosting

JTZ
02-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Why do people complain about plat packs? It's how low level pvp has been for years and it's no different than how endgame is mostly savage sets.

Trenton
02-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Why do people complain about plat packs? It's how low level pvp has been for years and it's no different than how endgame is mostly savage sets.

Plat packs for years? Do you not know which plat packs... We ain't talking about L10 avian 4 pack for talon n wing...

JTZ
02-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Plat packs for years? Do you not know which plat packs... We ain't talking about L10 avian 4 pack for talon n wing...

I understand that you are talking about the level 20 strength plat packs. I just don't see why people hate them. I can beat almost any player using any class that uses them with my fbow bear.

Chicken Fry
02-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Well low level pvp for starters is kinda my home. I still find it entertaining with the constant flow of new players who believe they can out tank or nuke just about everyone. And I have a variety of weapon choices to mix it up a bit. Ask around I started the broom bear trend :3 I guess the trash talk and the teaming can get old, but that's why you make friends with other not to shabby pvpers. You form strong bonds, and when you need help you got some backup for your arse. You join a somewhat prominent guild for some further entertainment. Mix up your classes. When one class gets old make another and try it out. Or mix up with the levels. Make a 12 bear and then once that gets old make an 18 bear. The options are somewhat endless. I honestly don't mind that plat packs. Skill trumps gear. Occasionally XD Well. Like 1/4 then. Ish. O ya. And go skill experimenting. That's always fun. So yeah. - Your friendly community/communist bear Commute.

Trenton
02-09-2014, 09:06 PM
I understand that you are talking about the level 20 strength plat packs. I just don't see why people hate them. I can beat almost any player using any class that uses them with my fbow bear.

You said its been years... Plus the fact that its your fbow bear.. Sad

Impact
02-09-2014, 09:08 PM
One of the Worst lvls to pvp at

JTZ
02-09-2014, 09:27 PM
You said its been years... Plus the fact that its your fbow bear.. Sad

By years I meant that low level pvpers have been dependent on plat packs for that long. And I find nothing sad about using an fbow, it's just another weapon, and I'd use my talon or auto-crossbow if my opponent is using it. But since most people either use plat pack weapons or fbows I don't enjoy putting myself at a disadvantage by using a talon.

Trenton
02-09-2014, 09:30 PM
By years I meant that low level pvpers have been dependent on plat packs for that long. And I find nothing sad about using an fbow, it's just another weapon, and I'd use my talon or auto-crossbow if my opponent is using it. But since most people either use plat pack weapons or fbows I don't enjoy putting myself at a disadvantage by using a talon.

Low level pvpers HAVENT been dependant on them for "years" It just shows the lack of skill to have to want to use them/fbows
How fun is it to rage hellscream stomp sms and auto

DivineMoustache
02-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Low level pvpers HAVENT been dependant on them for "years" It just shows the lack of skill to have to want to use them/fbows
How fun is it to rage hellscream stomp sms and auto

From this quote it seems that you are implying that JTZ has a "lack of skill". From firsthand experience, I know that this is not true at all. JTZ is an extremely credible source for any thing "low level" from "10-20", as he's been down there for who knows how long, at least 2+ years.

Another thing is -- there are only 12 skills in the game (for each class), most twinks utilize about 1/3 of them down in 10-12, creating similar builds and similar play styles. How then is it possible that there can be better twinks than others? We've honed the subtle movements and ranges involved in PvP that isn't quick KO, subtle movements that may or may not be utilized at whatever level you PvP at.

My meaning is: rage HS stomp sms is pretty fun.

Trenton
02-09-2014, 09:44 PM
From this quote it seems that you are implying that JTZ has a "lack of skill". From firsthand experience, I know that this is not true at all. JTZ is an extremely credible source for any thing "low level" from "10-20", as he's been down there for who knows how long, at least 2+ years.

Another thing is -- there are only 12 skills in the game (for each class), most twinks utilize about 1/3 of them down in 10-12, creating similar builds and similar play styles. How then is it possible that there can be better twinks than others? We've honed the subtle movements and ranges involved in PvP that isn't 1 hit KO, subtle movements that may or may not be utilized at whatever level you PvP at.

My meaning is: rage HS stomp sms is pretty fun.

You're implying too hard then. Not once did I say that he had a lack of skill, I was referring to the people that have to use plat packs/fbows to their own advantage because they can't learn to use a talon, which I learned up above^ that he does use a talon, thus eliminating him from the "lacking of skill" group. As saying that 4 skills in PL aren't very fun, I'm saying that I personally find it boring to rage and run at someone just to see if you can press your screen at the right moment. I don't even play PL, and when I did, I wasn't wasting my time with plat items and 150k worth of gear. I DID when I had first started, I made a main and then created a L12 bear. I used the full L10 Avian plat pack, and I got about 400 kills before I was bored to death. I just personally don't see how people can waste their time with a petty level, but to each their own. Just please don't imply without correctly reading first :)

DivineMoustache
02-09-2014, 09:47 PM
You're implying too hard then. Not once did I say that he had a lack of skill, I was referring to the people that have to use plat packs/fbows to their own advantage because they can't learn to use a talon, which I learned up above^ that he does use a talon, thus eliminating him from the "lacking of skill" group. As saying that 4 skills in PL aren't very fun, I'm saying that I personally find it boring to rage and run at someone just to see if you can press your screen at the right moment. I don't even play PL, and when I did, I wasn't wasting my time with plat items and 150k worth of gear. I DID when I had first started, I made a main and then created a L12 bear. I used the full L10 Avian plat pack, and I got about 400 kills before I was bored to death. I just personally don't see how people can waste their time with a petty level, but to each their own. Just please don't imply without correctly reading first :)

Sorry, but I read your quote as this:
JTZ said - I use fbows because i don't want to put myself at a disadvantage
Trenton said - It shows a lack of skill to want to use fbows.

I'm sorry that I was able to make this connection.

Trenton
02-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk I was just merging these two sentences together, talking about the low level community as a whole. When I said "them" above^ I was referring to JTZ talking about the plat pack users (majority of low level)

DivineMoustache
02-09-2014, 09:54 PM
I was just merging these two sentences together, talking about the low level community as a whole. When I said "them" above^ I was referring to JTZ talking about the plat pack users (majority of low level)

O I catch the meaning now.

vvishy
02-10-2014, 02:53 AM
These guys :)...

Rescind
02-10-2014, 04:31 AM
It's funny how Trenton talks about using lvl20 str packs as having no skills but along the line he used it himself on his 20 rhino. Please don't be a hypocrite. Like you said above "it just shows lack of skill to have to want to use them" , so wouldn't that mean you lack skill too? And for your info, JTZ doesn't use his plat pack to just get kills and farm people. He uses it when he gets teamed or rushed by a higher lvl on his lower lvl twinks

Caiahar
02-10-2014, 09:47 AM
It's funny how Trenton talks about using lvl20 str packs as having no skills but along the line he used it himself on his 20 rhino. Please don't be a hypocrite. Like you said above "it just shows lack of skill to have to want to use them" , so wouldn't that mean you lack skill too? And for your info, JTZ doesn't use his plat pack to just get kills and farm people. He uses it when he gets teamed or rushed by a higher lvl on his lower lvl twinks
Trenton doesn't use his 20 rhino, he got bored because there are too many around I believe.
Theres a thing called "trying out"

Roberto077
02-10-2014, 10:08 AM

Dis he ever call himself a god at PvP for using it though? I tend to doubt it.

Spyce
02-10-2014, 12:59 PM
They're OP, only reason I used to use them ;)

Rescind
02-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Trenton doesn't use his 20 rhino, he got bored because there are too many around I believe.

Then why would he "try out" something that he's totally against? Isn't that hypocritical? I mean everyone is a hypocrite to a certain extent. Anyways, why are we fighting over the topic about low level? Everyone has their own opinion about which level they prefer to pvp at. For us(JTZ and commute), we enjoy low lvl pvping. Sure you can say it's boring with only using 1/3 of the skills available, but it's fairly simple and has a variety of gear use. For example, I use the dark forest leather lvl11 when I get bored or sometimes even use no armor. There are numerous weapons to use and the ones I love most are the daggers+talons. Also, it's easier to counter a rush at lower lvls because we don't simply die with 1 combo from a buffed rusher. I have tried other lvls like 30 and 56 but didn't really get into it because you can just get rushed and die before you can do anything. Also, the gear variety is small compared to low lvls as you put yourself at a disadvantage against the nuke capabilities of that lvl already. All I'm trying to say is that there are some cons in all lvls but that doesn't have to mean you should just say it takes no skill, etc etc
I'm not here in forums to cause drama. I'm just here to talk about the game and get some feedback on questions or answer a few questions myself. Sorry Trenton and the few I may have offended and it was a little immature to fight over such a small matter like this.

Laar
02-10-2014, 04:49 PM
As the very sexy Trenton says, there's 0% diversity in low level PvP, let alone all of PvP in general. You have to keep on getting the best gear, otherwise you can't PvP at all. Even the best pvper can't PvP at lv61 with a voodoo set right?

Reunegade
02-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Then why would he "try out" something that he's totally against? Isn't that hypocritical? I mean everyone is a hypocrite to a certain extent. Anyways, why are we fighting over the topic about low level? Everyone has their own opinion about which level they prefer to pvp at. For us(JTZ and commute), we enjoy low lvl pvping. Sure you can say it's boring with only using 1/3 of the skills available, but it's fairly simple and has a variety of gear use. For example, I use the dark forest leather lvl11 when I get bored or sometimes even use no armor. There are numerous weapons to use and the ones I love most are the daggers+talons. Also, it's easier to counter a rush at lower lvls because we don't simply die with 1 combo from a buffed rusher. I have tried other lvls like 30 and 56 but didn't really get into it because you can just get rushed and die before you can do anything. Also, the gear variety is small compared to low lvls as you put yourself at a disadvantage against the nuke capabilities of that lvl already. All I'm trying to say is that there are some cons in all lvls but that doesn't have to mean you should just say it takes no skill, etc etc
I'm not here in forums to cause drama. I'm just here to talk about the game and get some feedback on questions or answer a few questions myself. Sorry Trenton and the few I may have offended and it was a little immature to fight over such a small matter like this.
"Trying out" as in seeing how OP it is just to get some first-hand knowledge and not talking from assumption

Caiahar
02-10-2014, 06:26 PM

TL;DR :p

Obviously you try out somthing to know its weaknesses so you know how to beat it when you revert to Normal. Thats what I do.

Like this: In 30 pvp, the rhino/bear plat packs are OP. I tried using it, it does alot of dmg, but it doesn't have freeze proc which a warbird and rhino needs to keep enemy in place.
Okay, now I know its weakness, it can be kited easily. I go back to my dex bear, use xbow, and I stay far away from plat bears and birds as possible. Woah, I beat em yay.
See what I mean?

Babies123
02-12-2014, 05:11 AM
Hodor

Ur not funny. Just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
02-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Well Ssneakykillss's (dose S's doe) twink said it was pretty active. I will only try levels 50+

Fun and active until highier levels with fbows join and farm you, so I'm making a highier level bear for revenge ;)

aav5224
02-12-2014, 12:56 PM
um.. is bad

programmed
02-12-2014, 02:04 PM
I was pvping some friends and we did for an hour or so and in that hour the game merged all the way to l15 game. Not kill farming just pvping each other but those l15s showed how messed up low level is. They have such big egos that they think their fbows will help them rush someone using l30 items. This just shows how messed up the new generation of pvpers are. They apparently have no idea what they are doing and think they can own all with their op gear.

Reunegade
02-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Ur not funny. Just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering how pretty much the forums are inactive compared to other Legend games forums, I think my post is constructive, rather than an attempt to be comical.