PDA

View Full Version : The first thing that needs to be fixed is...,.

Anarchist
02-09-2014, 06:11 PM
I saw something like this in the pockect legend section, so this how it goes:

Post "that case", the most important problem you think StS should look into and solve.

Rules:

1. Please post only one case. I know a couple of things ingame need a immediate second look but please choose from them what you think is the most urgent and should be solved asap.

2. If you can also write how you think the problem can be solved.

Madnex
02-09-2014, 06:31 PM
1. This thread's title. There is a comma in those periods.

2. Remake thread.

xXz21
02-09-2014, 06:59 PM
bugs and suggestion is there. i think is for report bugs and give suggestion. if theys don't fix maybe theys are busy now.

Sheener
02-09-2014, 07:18 PM
More pvp maps.... add a new map

Kakashis
02-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Glacians Arcane status. As it is, he needs a mega buff!

Solid
02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Gold pls

Ebezaanec
02-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Increasing APs to add variety to LB.

Instanthumor
02-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Class balance as far as PvP. Nuff said.

kurd4ever
02-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Show stats of pets when comparing to your self!

baddiva
02-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Bugs in skills... Both passive and active skills

Sheener
02-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Add a new class. Druids or priests or paladins. Would crazy stir up the game

Pentavia
02-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Lower captured flags achievement to 5K :)

Solid
02-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Add a 999m AP.

Wowe.

Tehh
02-09-2014, 09:55 PM
pockect legend

Pro spelling

SkullCrusher
02-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Fix the AL community

How to do this:

- Ban Ctf. Jk, I Lub U <3

Solid
02-09-2014, 09:57 PM
fix the al community

how to do this:

- ban ctf. Jk, i lub u <3
ctf>tdm

Sheener
02-09-2014, 11:05 PM
I like your new sig ctf

Solid
02-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Thx lol we are off topic.

Madnex
02-09-2014, 11:37 PM
I Lub U <3

yasshh
02-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Exploiting arcane abilities of pets in pvp aka pet SPAMMING

inkredible
02-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Highschool dramas, some people need to graduate from "highschool"

Anarchist
02-10-2014, 02:27 AM
Pro spelling

1. This thread's title. There is a comma in those periods.

2. Remake thread.

If you are both willing to give me free english lessons i will gladly take them from you.
If you are not then cut the crap off.

As for me i want AL to work on last version of chrome. Asap.

Madnex
02-10-2014, 02:55 AM
If you are both willing to give me free english lessons i will gladly take them from if you are not cut the crap off.
Who are you going to take them from?

famousfame
02-10-2014, 03:58 AM
Ermm ban all spammers!! :p

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
02-10-2014, 05:21 AM

you :)

nelson131
02-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Fix ping spikes and horrible servers! Seriously. Everyone knows EA servers are totally crap, but sts servers are even worse, in fact, it's the worst i have seen in all mmorpgs! Thankyou

Demonassa
02-10-2014, 06:38 AM
Fix ping spikes and horrible servers! Seriously. Everyone knows EA servers are totally crap, but sts servers are even worse, in fact, it's the worst i have seen in all mmorpgs! Thankyou

This

yasshh
02-10-2014, 07:49 AM

Yes that too

VenomsChaos
02-10-2014, 10:07 PM

i want this for first step

Crowsfoot
02-10-2014, 10:33 PM
If you are willing to give me free english lessons i will gladly take them from you.
If you are not then cut the crap off.

Obviously, no one wants English lessons from someone who can't identify the subject of a sentence.

I shall make this short. If you who cannot speak perfect English finds pleasure in harassing whom ever you see making a mistake due to not speaking English as their first language, you should be ashamed.

Define the part of speech for each word, phrase, and clause in the relative complex sentence and I shall apologize for pointing out your error in identifying parts of speech. Oh, I also made a grammatical error in this post. Try to find it.

Roberto077
02-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Obviously, no one wants English lessons from someone who can't identify the subject of a sentence.

I shall make this short. If you who cannot speak perfect English finds pleasure in harassing whom ever you see making a mistake due to not speaking English as their first language, you should be ashamed.

Define the part of speech for each word, phrase, and clause in the relative complex sentence and I shall apologize for pointing out your error in identifying parts of speech. Oh, I also made a grammatical error in this post. Try to find it.

RoS. You need a comma before the conjunction to separate independent clauses. Either a run-on sentence or a parallel structure error if you were trying to make a list.

I should also mention that 'it' is a pronoun reference since 'it' could be referring to the 'grammatical error' or the 'post'.

'Also' in the sentence is a misplaced modifier because 'also' could modify either 'I' (as an adjective) or 'made' (as an adverb).

I know that I made many errors while writing the previous statements, but I honestly don't care. I was bored.

P.S. Thank you for using the Oxford Comma and using 'whom' correctly (parallel structure error:))

Imjebus
02-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Bugs in skills... Both passive and active skills

This has been addressed and I'm pretty sure we aren't going to see this being fixed soon. Especially with the expansion coming up. I would love for this to happen though. x.x

Pie
02-10-2014, 11:35 PM
1. STS needs to fix kill farming.

2. I don't think you can stop those farmers but try.

Crowsfoot
02-11-2014, 12:21 AM
RoS. You need a comma before the conjunction to separate independent clauses. Either a run-on sentence or a parallel structure error if you were trying to make a list.
I didnt intend to do this, but itis an error. However, I do not know if the first clause is independent since it lacks a subject.

I should also mention that 'it' is a pronoun reference since 'it' could be referring to the 'grammatical error' or the 'post'.
it always refers to the last used noun when no in sentence context.

'Also' in the sentence is a misplaced modifier because 'also' could modify either 'I' (as an adjective) or 'made' (as an adverb).
This is also wrong (see what I did there). Also can be used as a transisting conjunction. The point of my sentnce was to be overly complicated by including many exceptions rules in order to show the difficulty of writing proper English. It appears I have succeeded. Much of English is open to artistic license. How to "write well" is often a matter if opinion. For example: I would be 100% wrong if I was writing a paper for a class and you were the teacher. Everything is perspective. I personally overuse semicolons in my writings for affect. Is it wrong? Yes, I received a 50% on a paper in college for "writing like Melville."

I know that I made many errors while writing the previous statements, but I honestly don't care. I was bored.
I am not saing I am perfect. I was merely returning the grammar Nazi favor to madnex.

P.S. Thank you for using the Oxford Comma and using 'whom' correctly (parallel structure error:))
Relative pronouns are easier to use than many believe :)
I was challenging the person who was harrassing elitefamily unjustly, not you. However, I am impressed by your knowledge of proper English.

The error I purposely included is that the last sentence in my post didn't have a subject. "Try and find it" is a fragmented statement. The purpose of including this error was to further poke at madnex's misunderstanding of the subject in a sentence (I thought it was ironic).

For those who care, since this has become a grammar lesson, whom is used when the relative pronoun is the direct object of the relative clause and who is used when the relative pronoun is the subject. Whose is another common relative pronoun and is used to show possession. Additionally, I used shall instead of will because shall is used exclusively in the first person. I shall write a post, but you/he will read it.

Fair warning: I didn't proof read my comments on this post.

Madnex
02-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Successful trolling is successful.

Oh and crow, next time you try to look cool by pointing out stuff try not to edit them as you see fit. I couldn't care less about a grammar lesson; what I pointed out was the incorrectly constructed original sentence.

Daddyblu
02-11-2014, 01:09 AM
things to be fix

1.) pet spamming should be fix
2.) Change of skills inside pvp room using shortcut keys
3.) Damage % passive skills is not reflecting on your total stats.
4.) Armor % passive skills is not reflecting on total stats.
5.) Guild announcement options

nelson131
02-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Fix the darned ping! it was soo lag I couldn't even do bard quest......couldn't even guild chat and change maps....ridiculous. Though there's no latency in the other online games i play. Fix or buy more servers sts!

Daddyblu
02-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Fix the darned ping! it was soo lag I couldn't even do bard quest......couldn't even guild chat and change maps....ridiculous. Though there's no latency in the other online games i play. Fix or buy more servers sts!

lol STS has nothing to do with it... i got 100+ ping.. its your connection.

the reason you have bad ping is slow internet connection.

VenomsChaos
02-11-2014, 01:43 PM

:) lag reason not about internet speed...

Roberto077
02-11-2014, 01:46 PM

If no one else is getting that ping (or a minority), then it's your internet speed. If a large amount of people are lagging constantly, then it's sts.

Milan Lame Man
02-11-2014, 02:03 PM
I totally need an ability to lock platinum and bard tokens from spending. Among others.

BTW for me as a non-native English speaker it's funny to watch you argue about English grammar, but the only mistake that caught my eye was the bold one.
If you who cannot speak perfect English finds pleasure in harassing...

Striderevil
02-11-2014, 03:03 PM
fix mages pvp ability

Ihateppl
02-11-2014, 03:06 PM
lack of people with IQ's over 10

baddiva
02-11-2014, 03:27 PM
My IQ's over 20

Hiosahaf
02-11-2014, 03:38 PM
1) skill points added in passive should show up. High time they fixed this!

2) add the lower hauntlet -.-

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Zylx
02-12-2014, 02:21 AM
The flawed guild system. Here's why:

1) Poor communication among the guild, in terms of scheduling events, enforcing rules, and managing inconsistencies, mainly because not everyone is online when someone announces something in the gc.

2) Determining who is active and who is not is very hard to justify.

3) A tri-ranking system with a single power. Meaning we need more ranks with variable powers and an option to split the power of master between 2 people.

alexdroog
02-12-2014, 04:34 AM
In guilds an indication when a char was online for the last time would help.

Btw. If you find a typo - Keep it.
And i bet my english is better than your german...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Frohnatur
02-13-2014, 12:53 AM
In guilds an indication when a char was online for the last time would help.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Yep. As a GM I truly would love to have Member Managment fixed. Here is how:

_ Last time online

_ AP points (as an indicator for twink zombies)

_ search for members by first letter (I cant count the times I almost removed a member while scrolling down endless member list... *scrollscrollscrollscroll 'remove member from guild?' ---- whoa, no!!! scrollscrollscrollscrollscroll...*