View Full Version : how to get rich

nightmareh
02-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Hey guys I have learned alot now about how to make gold , still I make little gold . I use lepre and go brackenridge , ydra forrest , etc . Now after 4months I have good geared characters and 0,6m. Any tips , tricks? Is it only possible if I buy plat ? ( wich I cant ).
Thx alot anyway !

xXz21
02-09-2014, 06:56 PM
without buying plat. i think u have to play for 1 year with hard farming and merch.

Sheener
02-09-2014, 07:20 PM
Events and new expansions are good for getting gold if u r quick to get the new items. Lovks r always good to farm. I am sure there will plently of new items to farm in the expansion.

Solid
02-09-2014, 08:13 PM
How to get rich.

1. Close this page.
2. Uninstall AL.
3. Get a job.

Hehe

Tehh
02-09-2014, 10:00 PM
1. Buy 1700 plat
2. Blow tons of money buying crates
3. Use all your plat on crates.
4. Get crap
5. Cry.

But on a serious note, buy popular or rare items super low, then sell low to mid range price. So pro.

nightmareh
02-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Alright guys thx for the jokes and info

Energizeric
02-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Shoot cannon in Kraag lots of times and you will have lots of gold. :p

Spyce
02-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Shoot cannon in Kraag lots of times and you will have lots of gold. :p

1 gold for every shot, lmfao.

karrdath
02-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Arena is a very good place to rack up some gold. Not as good now tho bc of new upcoming expansion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

utpal
02-10-2014, 12:56 PM
to get rich u need to be good in playing characters.
first get a good farming guilds like the collective, farmer Inc, elite runners, etc.
there do elite map hunting with officers and other members regularly. u can discuss builds and tips and tricks too.

and lastly u need a dem luck. switch to lepre when boss HP is low. jst pray to God that u get pink or atleast a golden elites boxes. :)

Temarichan
02-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Sell unneeded things
Buy some limited edition items (though this method is becoming useless because almost everyone is trying to do that. Look at the steel commando set. "Oh! If I save this, price will get higher!". 6 months later. "Why isn't it going higher :(")
SUCK UP THE LOCKEDS FROM ARLOR XD (funnay)
Get lucky -_-

keikali
02-10-2014, 08:51 PM
to get rich u need to be good in playing characters.
first get a good farming guilds like the collective, farmer Inc, elite runners, etc.
there do elite map hunting with officers and other members regularly. u can discuss builds and tips and tricks too.

and lastly u need a dem luck. switch to lepre when boss HP is low. jst pray to God that u get pink or atleast a golden elites boxes. :)

lies. all lies. i have no idea what he is referring to.

Energizeric
02-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Buy some limited edition items (though this method is becoming useless because almost everyone is trying to do that. Look at the steel commando set. "Oh! If I save this, price will get higher!". 6 months later. "Why isn't it going higher :(")

Yes, if everyone does it, it won't work anymore. Same goes for all merching strategies.

Solid
02-10-2014, 11:29 PM
Yes, if everyone does it, it won't work anymore. Same goes for all merching strategies.

Supply and demand is so real.

Xpell
02-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Hey guys I have learned alot now about how to make gold , still I make little gold . I use lepre and go brackenridge , ydra forrest , etc . Now after 4months I have good geared characters and 0,6m. Any tips , tricks? Is it only possible if I buy plat ? ( wich I cant ).
Thx alot anyway !

It depends on what you think being rich is. Really if you plan on getting rich faster and your method isnt hunting locks, then use one character only, dont make up 2 or 3 of them.

Xpell
02-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Sell unneeded things
Get lucky -_-

I hate it when people post on the forums of some good merching method because that method eventually becomes useless.
NOTE TO SELF: Keep my merching methods to myself.

alexdroog
02-11-2014, 06:04 AM
Level fast to 41. Run elite. Sell loot.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Daddyblu
02-11-2014, 06:24 AM
Thx alot anyway !

wait for cap!

used XP elixir and level up fast.

so you can hunt very quick... and if it is new expansion all new items are expensive for 2-3 weeks you can.

if you have a good guild with good gears you can farm 6-9mins per Elite map.

nelson131
02-11-2014, 07:27 AM
Lv up. Grind Xp till your butt feels sore.
Then farm things like archon ring for days on end. Got lucky? Few millions in ur pocket. Not lucky? Cry and continue farming until u get one. Elite gear is nice tooo. And at last......elite golden new chest.......they should sell.

Or merch......but it doesn't work now. Ppl are way too smart now :( or in other words, get lucky and buy maul from noobs for 1 mil. Lol. And I only got 2 mil from 3 months of farming :/ so sad :(

After u fell like you've got decent gear, I mean fully mythic, go to tdm/ctf then farm on under geared ppl.

nightmareh
02-19-2014, 08:49 AM
alright thx alot guys

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 11:07 AM
After u fell like you've got decent gear, I mean fully mythic, go to tdm/ctf then farm on under geared ppl.

ROFL!

nikolajus112
02-19-2014, 11:18 AM
Do elites (i rly recommend shuyal! (Ferrix one of the easyest)

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Sceazikua
02-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Sell unneeded things
Get lucky -_-

Some days ago when I went to Paradise Pier, checked CS and there was no grimm egg there while there usually 4 or 5. Then I close CS, and I see someone was yelling : "Selling grimm egg 3m or trade to Slag egg!!". Then after a while someone (doesnt know the price I think) says :"Buying grimm egg 2.5m". I just sold my grimm egg for 900k the other day because of the same reason you mentioned - thinking everyones hoarding it (I didnt read this thread yet), and now Im regretting :(
Anything can happen LOL, I bought lepre 70k through chat screen, George egg for 5k in CS while it was 60k, plenty times locked crates under 1k and so much more I dont remember. A guildy (in another guild of my new char, which Im recording for a guide) said "I looted arcane item in my first crate, I didnt know arcane was so rare (because he looted it in first crate LOL) so I sold it for 200k. Just 10 minute later I found out it was 10m in CS", he said he didnt remember the name, but it looks egyptian so I think its the hooks.