PDA

View Full Version : Bags for potions!

Uctiger62
11-30-2010, 12:44 AM
I'm sure I read this in a monster idea compilation thread...but maybe if an idea is flooded, STS will give it more play...idk.

Anyways, you can hold health and mana pots...but not the rest? I don't get this. I would like to be able to stock up on pots so I don't have to waste time in-dungeon buying them...

I guess general, non-weapon/armor type specific inventory space would need to be the forerunner for this idea...but I would like to see it happen. This would also hopefully lead to items being dropped by bosses...that could be used for any number of cool things in game, most of which have probly already been threaded about.

xera
11-30-2010, 08:15 AM
you can stock up pots.

Wrap
11-30-2010, 11:31 AM
you can stock up pots.

You can stock up on potions (health, mana), but Elixirs you have to manually go to the Potions Store and buy each one each time you want to use it in that dungeon ;)

Uctiger62
11-30-2010, 01:44 PM
You can stock up on potions (health, mana), but Elixirs you have to manually go to the Potions Store and buy each one each time you want to use it in that dungeon ;)

Yeah, that's what i meant....Elixirs, not pots. :P

Arterra
11-30-2010, 03:06 PM
interesting idea... upgradeable somehow, lets you carry more elixers/ types of elixers...

superglut2
11-30-2010, 03:49 PM
would be a great idea, then we have more things to trade and sell.