PDA

View Full Version : Designing a Vortex Napalm Carbine

Dragoonclaws
02-10-2014, 07:16 AM
Hey guys,

You all know that Vortex Naplam Carbine doesn't really exist. How about designing it for Community Spotlight Monthly Feature.

I've been working on it these days. Here is a little idea of the work. I'll post it on the Spotlight thread after being done designing.

61473 VS 61476

Vortex Nitrogene Carbine AND Ghostly Robes of Glew SET VERSUS Napalm Carbine

Need some more fire power?

Nitrogene Tank and the previous set

How about this list of different Carbines?

Vortex Nitrogene Carbine
Synaptic Nitrogene Carbine
Pyruvic Nitrogene Carbine (reference to Pyruvic acid)
Zwitterion Nitrogene Carbine

Shonex
02-10-2014, 08:08 AM
I love the design! Nice paont job btw.

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-11-2014, 06:57 PM
I was thinking of a nitrogen carbine. Its would look the same but with blue canisters instead of red. And instead of it saying "on fire" it would say "freeze" and slow you down instead of stun. Also it would shoot blue fire instead of normal.

Mogunsforme
02-11-2014, 10:28 PM
I was thinking of a nitrogen carbine. Its would look the same but with blue canisters instead of red. And instead of it saying "on fire" it would say "freeze" and slow you down instead of stun. Also it would shoot blue fire instead of normal.

Yeah and if vortex makes it in vortex would have an insane draw in or knockback effect. The draw in effect would be like gravity well on a commando and the knockback would be similar to lurch on an operative... That also gives me another idea whenever mobs or players are knocked back or drawn in they take dammage when knocking into stuff. That nitrogen carbine sounds beast tho... It would slow down people in pvp but would completely freeze mobs in pve with a small chance to shatter them, instantly killing it. One more thing would be instead of blue flames itd litterally shoot a stream of snow or ice.

Dragoonclaws
02-11-2014, 11:24 PM
Okay then, i ll edit it

Mogunsforme
02-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Another idea bro: Lava Carbine. As the name suggests itd shoot lava/magma. Its effects would be fire and melt. Melt has a chance to instakill any mob except for a boss.

Dragoonclaws
02-12-2014, 01:41 AM
Another idea bro: Lava Carbine. As the name suggests itd shoot lava/magma. Its effects would be fire and melt. Melt has a chance to instakill any mob except for a boss.

It's an idea, but Star legends is a Sci-fi game and lava is more for pocket legend game kind. At Star legends, it's scientific names. take for exemple nanotech Nanotubes, NANOTUBES DO EXIST! Look for "Carbon nanotube" on google.

Thank you for the idea though!

Mogunsforme
02-12-2014, 11:25 AM

It's an idea, but Star legends is a Sci-fi game and lava is more for pocket legend game kind. At Star legends, it's scientific names. take for exemple nanotech Nanotubes, NANOTUBES DO EXIST! Look for "Carbon nanotube" on google.

Thank you for the idea though!

Yea i agree. Still would be bad *** xD

Customcosmic
02-12-2014, 08:01 PM
What about with the vortex nitrogen tank adds like extra dps or something crazy but it would have to be really rare

Dragoonclaws
02-13-2014, 12:28 AM
What about with the vortex nitrogen tank adds like extra dps or something crazy but it would have to be really rare

That's the point!

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2014, 06:48 PM
How I feel when using a napalm

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-17-2014, 02:05 AM

this is how I feel.

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2014, 07:21 AM
pfpffffffff HAHAAHAHAHA XD

Dragoonclaws
02-27-2014, 10:06 PM
I named the last Nitrogene Carbine. It's Zwitterion Nitrogene Carbine. What does Zwitterion means?

Zwitterion is a amino-acid like molecule. The difference is that the Zwiterrion is an amino-acid which reacted with itself.... wth? how can it react with it self.

An amino-acid has 2 principal functions: acid (-COOH) and amin(-NH2). The amin functions acts like a base. What does bases when it's with some acid? there is a reaction.The acid's Hydrogene goes on the amin function. there you go. You have a zwitterion.

At left you have Glycine, an amino-acid; and at left, you have a zwitterion.

the link to nitrogene carbine?

ohh, look at Bioneural Napalm Carbine... there are some biology stuff. Furthermore, Zwitterion is a cool and funny name :3.

DivineMyth
02-28-2014, 11:01 AM

this is how I feel.

Oh lord that clown tho.