PDA

View Full Version : Attacked by my own alliance member

Mike Kripkey
02-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Has this always been allowed and I've just never seen it, or something that has fallen out of wack recently?

Edit: or did he attack me and then join my alliance? The attack log says he was in my alliance - or does that just show what alliance he is in at the moment I open the Attack log?

DocDoBig
02-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Probably the second reason, I'm pretty sure you can't attack an alliance member (and your Facebook friends).

Maximus D
02-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Probably the second reason, I'm pretty sure you can't attack an alliance member (and your Facebook friends).

I would tend to agree, at the begining our team try to avoid figthing each other until we find out that we never see one of our team mate so we stop looking at the name we face!

Mike Kripkey
02-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Ok it sounds like someone 100%'d me, felt bad, joined my alliance, allowed me to revenge after removing his walls, and left alliance after I gave him a shield.
Topic can be deleted.

SIEGE_
02-10-2014, 12:21 PM
How about one better. We added a new member. An existing member was unaware of the new guy. The new guy rebooted to see alliance chat, as is sometimes the case (bug). Existing member revenged during the reboot. Rest of the story is irrelevant.

csb
02-10-2014, 12:54 PM
I can revenge people in my alliance if they attacked me when I was not in the alliance. Alliance members can use that to give each other resources.

acbarberi
02-11-2014, 02:38 PM
I can revenge people in my alliance if they attacked me when I was not in the alliance. Alliance members can use that to give each other resources.

How can I make this work? Say I'm in an alliance with someone and I want to give him some of my resources. How can I let him attack me?

csb
02-11-2014, 02:42 PM
How can I make this work? Say I'm in an alliance with someone and I want to give him some of my resources. How can I let him attack me?

I'm not sure about now. But, in the old PvP, top trophy players all see each other in the PvP list. We see the same people over and over. When I log off, I am immediately the first fort in the list so I am easy to find.

This does not work for low trophy players because it would be really hard to skip and find a particular player.

acbarberi
02-11-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm not sure about now. But, in the old PvP, top trophy players all see each other in the PvP list. We see the same people over and over. When I log off, I am immediately the first fort in the list so I am easy to find.

This does not work for low trophy players because it would be really hard to skip and find a particular player.

Oh OK. I wanted to donate resources to my wife. She and I both have less than 150 trophies.

Maximus D
02-11-2014, 03:00 PM
with close trophee and close HQ level you have a shot at seing each other in your rival list but hard to tell how many skip you will have to do... but as csb said at higher trophee count would be really easy I will guess over 2k wouldnt be hard to find each other!

Ulas Singh
02-11-2014, 11:21 PM
it happend to me alot of times we can attack dude dunno y?

Mike Kripkey
02-12-2014, 04:05 PM
It was Capt Crunch who 100% me, felt bad, joined our alliance, let me revenge, then left. What a guy.

Ulas Singh
02-13-2014, 12:59 AM
lol hes in forum btw

Ulas Singh
02-13-2014, 01:00 AM
there ws a guy named dezzy angel joined my alliance and then attacked then left