PDA

View Full Version : Minor Bug - Elixir Sale Text

FluidShot
02-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Just a small non-urgent bug.

After the elixir sale weekend [As of Monday February 10th at 10:11 PST], if you enter the store and select an elixir (the i button), it describes it, and above the plat purchase button it still says "ELIXIR SALE WEEKEND". This also occurs in all taverns (the elixir salesman).

Just thought I'd point this out. Does not affect gameplay, just a neglected removal.

Madnex
02-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Heyo siz! Glad to see you trying AL. I was planning to post about this and a few other text errors too. o:

FluidShot
02-10-2014, 07:12 PM
Heyo siz! Glad to see you trying AL. I was planning to post about this and a few other text errors too. o:

Yeah - pretty fond of it actually, minus the camera rotation and the locked crate business.

And yeah, I beat you to it. You're too busy not being dead in CTF anyways. :P

Spyce
02-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Hey.. I remember you..

Madnex
02-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Hahaha shouldn't some people be trying to cap instead of reading random stuff? :P

Spyce
02-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Hahaha shouldn't some people be trying to cap instead of reading random stuff? :P

Maybe he was trying to buy elixirs to cap?!

FluidShot
02-10-2014, 09:48 PM
I've capped now.. There is no cause for alarm.

Hoardseeker
02-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Just a small non-urgent bug.

After the elixir sale weekend [As of Monday February 10th at 10:11 PST], if you enter the store and select an elixir (the i button), it describes it, and above the plat purchase button it still says "ELIXIR SALE WEEKEND". This also occurs in all taverns (the elixir salesman).

Just thought I'd point this out. Does not affect gameplay, just a neglected removal. I notified it in a thread in general discussion and idk the thread got locked....