PDA

View Full Version : Supergem glitch

Jenvy
02-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Supergems are switching spots for some reason. I'll log in and have a +6 in the top slot of fang, then log in the next day and have it be in the bottom slot.

This could be disastrous if a switch occurs while upgrading. Needs a quick fix.

Spell
02-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Does this to me also lol
I thought I was going mad.

Aiyana
02-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Same here

inkredible
02-10-2014, 04:19 PM
you just gotta be careful when youre swapping gems.. they have +3 or +6 beside the gem anyways
it doesnt really cause much inconvenience .. you just gotta be careful when youre putting new gems in. it doesnt switch around during upgrades.. only in ur inventory

Madnex
02-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Doesn't the third update take a lot more time on armor?

If I were you, I'd simply get a supergem on the first slot then wait for it to go third slot and repeat. It'd be a shame if this was fixed. :P

Jenvy
02-10-2014, 05:27 PM

If I were you, I'd simply get a supergem on the first slot then wait for it to go third slot and repeat. It'd be a shame if this was fixed. :P

Nah that's not a problem. It only switches filled slots around.

inkredible
02-10-2014, 10:49 PM

no...
it only switch around when you have all 3 slots(8hours, 24 hours, 48 hours) "socketed" (i know its not a word) with gem....

third slot only take a lot longer when its your first time upgrading it.. second trials for all three slots are exactly 12 hours..
now if u have super gem on first slot.. sometimes.. it changes position.. goes to middle.. to third.. but the times dont make any diference..
12 hours is fixed.

i really dontt hink its a big concern.. only if youre not thinking well enough and "thought" your super gem were the first two.. but not realizing
they switched position.. and you accidentally swapped the gems with the super gem..
like i said just watch carefully... it has +3, +6 or +5 beside the gem sockets.. and it reconfirms you the slot ur upgrading..

Kakashis
02-11-2014, 02:42 AM
yeah it happens to me all the time too! The only solution is to get them all supergemmed up XD