PDA

View Full Version : Mass Kicking of a Guild....help?!

Ipvp
02-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Recently I have started my own guild... (<Twinks Gone Wild>), and made a wrong choice promoting an officer I thought I could trust. To make a long story short: he joined to become officer and to kick all the members of my guild simply because we were at war with his "real" guild. Luckily, I came online and caught him in the act and kicked him before he could kick every member......MY QUESTION IS: IS THERE ANY WAY HE CAN GET IN TROUBLE WITH STS PROVIDED I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF HIM KICKING MEMBER AFTER MEMBER. (Is it against their TOS and/or ingame rules) would this act break any rules under disrupting game enjoyment ? Please leave a comment on what you think I should/can do about his idiotic act. Thanks in advance. Looking to get justice.

Zojak
02-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Support@spacetimestudios.com They will help you, send your info to them, there's nothing any of us can do about it.

Justg
02-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Sorry for your troubles :/

We do consider that griefing, which is a bannable offense. If you have proof, please send it to our support team.

Spyce
02-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Wait, so I was kicked too?
Aw...

Yeah, email STG and they can handle it. This is bannable and will not be taken lightly.

Kakashis
02-10-2014, 04:06 PM

We do consider that griefing, which is a bannable offense. If you have proof, please send it to our support team.

Yay! I hope that person gets perma banned!

Temarichan
02-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Be careful to whom you give the officer title to ;)

I hope everything will be alright with your guild and best of luck!

Doomreaper
02-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Reminds me of purple thunder....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keikali
02-10-2014, 08:47 PM

Gary with the ban stick. Whooopppppppaaahh

Roberto077
02-10-2014, 10:22 PM

I was wondering when someone higher up would come an say that :/

Ipvp
02-10-2014, 11:53 PM

Thankyou, I will email STS support and provide screenshots (evidence)

nelson131
02-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Hmmmm.......... I also think of purple thunder

Limsi
02-11-2014, 08:25 AM
I wish you luck with the reconstruction of the guild

epicrrr
02-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Well pm me in-game, i want to know the name so we can kick all char associated with the name if theres any within our guild.

demigodddd
02-11-2014, 10:57 AM
well i think sts should make officers unable to kick others..this will solve the problem.

Milan Lame Man
02-11-2014, 12:27 PM
well i think sts should make officers unable to kick others..this will solve the problem.
The difference between officer and recruiter is that officer can kick people.
Don't promote to officers if you don't want them to kick people.
Your solution is like suggesting not to start a guild at all...

Good luck to Ipvp. Hopefully, if members liked the guild, they will talk to you so you can add them back.

VenomsChaos
02-11-2014, 04:31 PM
2 thing i allways thinked about your story...

1 = promote ppls in time ( i am doing it )

2 = sts maybe can do a new system " per officers can kick 3-5 member max every day "

Sory for you...

Bless
02-11-2014, 05:05 PM
2 thing i allways thinked about your story...

1 = promote ppls in time ( i am doing it )

2 = sts maybe can do a new system " per officers can kick 3-5 member max every day "

Sory for you... I agree with the second suggestion

Zylx
02-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Yay! I hope that person gets perma banned!

Usually on the first offense, it's a suspension, then on the second offense its a permanent ban. Proven by the fact that i saw a player a few days ago who i reported for griefing over a month ago.

Sheener
02-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets resolved