PDA

View Full Version : New Vanities

Xpell
02-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Are there going to be new vanities for the new expansion? I'm sick of the old vanities that have been here for so long (I believe there are a couple all the way back from season 1). Im thinking of a vanity that goes with the expansion and some other additional vanities too. I cant think of any at the moment just looking for new looks. :)

Solid
02-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Typically, at the release of a new expansion, a vanity that is themed to the expansion is released.

Morholt
02-11-2014, 12:03 AM
The Nordr vanities should be gone after the expansion releases.

Crowsfoot
02-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Take thw blue berserker set out of the store already. I would like to see new vanities other than the typical one per expansion. I refuse to count the watch and villainous vanities as new since armor already existed that looked the same.

Perhaps a completion to create a totally new vanity that doesn't necessarily follow a theme. I personally like the idea of a suit and tie.

Hoardseeker
02-11-2014, 06:57 AM
Take thw blue berserker set out of the store already. I would like to see new vanities other than the typical one per expansion. I refuse to count the watch and villainous vanities as new since armor already existed that looked the same.

Perhaps a completion to create a totally new vanity that doesn't necessarily follow a theme. I personally like the idea of a suit and tie.
I want weapon vainities!!!! Many complain "I don't want a arcane weapon user to sneak to me"

The vanity is absolutely.....not so much different just red particle effect for arcane weapons with the vanity weapon and orange for mythic and you know....do I want to say more?

Rare
02-11-2014, 08:52 AM

The only one like that was the assassin suit. I suit and tie for warriors would be awesome.

Hectororius
02-11-2014, 02:34 PM
I'd be the first to buy a Hawaiian Shirt and Board Shorts for Warrior. With matching sandals ofc. would go great with a Shark pet :)

Kakashis
02-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Heeh, we have lots of new vanities! I want that winter frozen armor as vanity! God those looked so good! Expansion vanities are usually of the past one and not of the new expansion. We will probably see shuyal vanities!

Hectororius
02-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Heeh, we have lots of new vanities! I want that winter frozen armor as vanity! God those looked so good! Expansion vanities are usually of the past one and not of the new expansion. We will probably see shuyal vanities!

Shuyal Vanities will be the least popular vanity to ever sell if that's the case. The whole reason I started wearing a vanity was BECAUSE of the architect gear!

-no
02-11-2014, 04:19 PM
I agree, weapon vanities would be cool.

Crowsfoot
02-11-2014, 04:22 PM
I'd be the first to buy a Hawaiian Shirt and Board Shorts for Warrior. With matching sandals ofc. would go great with a Shark pet :)
It would be great if they added a surf board vanity weapon and some shades too :) add a cold drink and its any given Friday afternoon.

Hectororius
02-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Lol I was picturing the glaive as a surf board too! Shades are a given!

Daniel Banuelos
02-12-2014, 12:18 AM
I like hermits and shuyal peoples clothes

isquishy
02-13-2014, 06:08 AM

Ikr! Or just a plain T-shirt and jeans for those that want a vanity but don't wanna look flashy or pitiful (let's be honest, vill/hero vanities sucks)

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk