PDA

View Full Version : player admits to scamming

Zac Taft
02-11-2014, 02:10 AM
Player gellaiskie admits to scamming me and being a scammer. He scammed be 50k gold, and i want to know what the administrators r going to do about it.

Serancha
02-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Email support at spacetimestudios.com - accusing other players in the forum is against tos.

Warlord0520
02-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Email support at spacetimestudios.com - accusing other players in the forum is against tos.

Thats lame, you cant tell other people who the scammer is so other people are going to get scammed because they dont know to watch out for "Insert name here". I think its a great idea to make a list of scammers, banned scammers, and well known scammers, so people can watch out, but hey, who am i to come up with these kinds of ideas

Madnex
02-11-2014, 05:34 PM
They don't allow naming scammers because then anyone who doesn't like you could just come here and claim you scammed him. After that, even if there is no evidence against you people will think of you as a scammer. No one would like that.

Known scammers have already been banned so there's no point in publicing a list with them since they can't use the same names.

Zylx
02-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Thats lame, you cant tell other people who the scammer is so other people are going to get scammed because they dont know to watch out for "Insert name here". I think its a great idea to make a list of scammers, banned scammers, and well known scammers, so people can watch out, but hey, who am i to come up with these kinds of ideas

Revealing names of people who have violated ToS on the forums is prohibited because it brings unnecessary attention to them. They would get harassed in the game and no one would like them, which would cause petty drama. What if the alleged scammer is actually innocent, and the person who mentions them on the forum just doesnt like them? STS takes scams into serious consideration. The only true way to avoid scams is to not let yourself get scammed in the first place. I have a guide (link in my signature) listing known scams and what to do if you are scammed.

inkredible
02-13-2014, 01:29 AM
email sts support with a valid proof.. and you might just get ur 50k.. taking it to forum wont do you anything