PDA

View Full Version : Is there a gold bug in dl?? Please reply asap!

wlsnace
02-11-2014, 10:31 AM
So i have 2 characters in 1 account and the other one have max gold and other has only 4m++ so i used tablet and computer to transfer some golds to my other accounts then suddenly i just noticed that the max gold is missing .. what should i do? please help me ASAP im scared :(

wlsnace
02-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Please reply guys!! Help me

doomdoomdoom
02-11-2014, 02:15 PM
You can't log into the same account from two different devices. If you log into a second device, it logs you out of the first device.

Any chance you have a 3rd character on a different account that you might have transferred the gold to? If not, you could try contacting support.

TTen C-Ring
02-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Gold Bug? :confusion:..i don't think there is a Gold Bug..Check it good..

wlsnace
02-12-2014, 02:39 AM
You can't log into the same account from two different devices. If you log into a second device, it logs you out of the first device.

Any chance you have a 3rd character on a different account that you might have transferred the gold to? If not, you could try contacting support.

I put the 2 max gold in 1 account that has 2 chars. then the other max gold has gone when i traded the other max gold to my alt, i already email sts i hope they can check it. i know it's weird but i experience it

wlsnace
02-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Gold Bug? :confusion:..i don't think there is a Gold Bug..Check it good..

i already checked couples of times even the account i am not using anymore i still checked it but still no trace of my 9.999.999 golds, im afraid that this is the first time that happen in DL