PDA

View Full Version : Breezaga's Arcane Ability - Party Effect Plz!

Sorcerie
02-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Alright, so I'm going to go out on limb here and say that for the rarity of this pet (given that it came from the best winter event chest) Breeaga's arcane ability needs to be a party buff - atm it's a single closest target buff, which to be quite honest is damn near worthless. After nerfing the passive mp regen to balance out the pet there's gotta be something you guys can do to make this pet closer to it's legendary status beyond it looking like a Slag and Glacian.

To put this into perspective lets compare the other legendary pet that was released during the winter event, Prance.

Prance's stats are as follows...

+20 primary stat, +15 str (which equals +210 health), and +60 armor

Arcane ability:

Blinding Light - a large AoE skill that lowers hit chance to all enemies within range (which appears to be about 6-7m)

Passive skill:

Arcane Pummel - damages up to 5 targets and has a chance to stun.

----

Now let's take a look at Breezaga's stats...

+20 primary stat and 200 mana

Arcane ability:

Refreshing Breeze - massive health regen for closest ally for approx. 6 seconds (which upon close inspection is basically 1% health for each second for a whopping 6% total)

Passive skill (at highest lvl) Tornado - Ranged attack that hits up to 3 targets with a chance to lower dam by 10% and push back effect.

----
So we have Prance clearly beating out Breezaga in happiness bonus and arcane ability utility, while they have a somewhat comparable passive skill. Although one could argue that Prance still has the edge there given the frequency of the stun on Arcane Pummel and the amount of targets it hits.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out which of these to pets is better and anyone who has both can tell you it's not the one that took the most effort, plat, and/or gold to obtain. At the least by making Refreshing Breeze a party buff it would make Breezaga seem like it was worth the effort because as of right now the ability is almost a sad joke, especially in light of the fact that you guys had to significantly minimize the passive mp regen effect that made this pet so awesome upon release.

Please consider this suggestion, I find myself completely disappointed with Breezaga after going to great length's to obtain it only for it to play second fiddle to a pet that could be farmed so easily.

Haligali
02-11-2014, 11:42 AM
"1% problems"

dwellzz
02-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Good point ive been wanting to talk about breezaga its rarity, price, and how it stands up to the other winter pets

you pretty much sumed it up though the nerf was so effective the pet lost its reason to have but kept its value.

they should look into breez n not shrug it off I hope