PDA

View Full Version : max exp boost?

Solid
02-11-2014, 04:18 PM
What's the max % of exp boost you can buy?

Trenton
02-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Pretty sure +50% xp is the most you can buy, not sure if it stacks with Klaas's or Shazbot's free elix.

katish
02-11-2014, 05:00 PM
If u stack elixirs 7 day + combo + 50% exp + abaddon

But not sure if 50% one stacks with combo.. And don't recall the % on the combo one :/

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

Madnex
02-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Seven day elixir and combo don't stack.
Each of those stack with Abaddon's +10%. Each of those stack with the 30 minute +50% as well.

So I guess the max is out of one hour combo's +60% plus thirty minute one's +50% plus +10% from Abaddon. A nice grand total of +120%.

Bless
02-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Dont think one hour and 30min elixirs stack

Killerheels
02-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Seven day lix and combo dont stack? :(

Zylx
02-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Ugh can we get someone from STS to clear this confusion?

Madnex
02-11-2014, 05:30 PM

Don't doubt me.

DocDoBig
02-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Don't forget the double XP weekend.

Solid
02-11-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm not sure it's possible to buy a one hour combo and 30 min exp elixer.

So the max boost is unknown?

Jexetta
02-11-2014, 07:14 PM
It is possible to buy a one hour combo followed by the 30 minute exp elixer. Buy the 60 minute combo from the elixer screen and follow up buying the 30 minute from the main screen 'elixer' icon.

Madnex
02-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Different percents can be combined. Hop off.

Solid
02-11-2014, 09:06 PM
So 50-7day +60 -1hr+ 50 -30min +10 abddon = 170%?

Hoardseeker
02-11-2014, 09:39 PM

Don't doubt me.
0.0 it still shows as a Elixir sale weekend -_- Lol STS,look into it :)

Solid
02-11-2014, 10:26 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70057-Elixir-Stacking&highlight=elixer+stack

Only Dev made thread regarding stackingf Of elixers, he stacked 2 same percentage elixers.

Madnex
02-11-2014, 11:05 PM
Ok let's look at some funny facts:

You were ranting all over PvP section yesterday that AL is not PL and then you link me to this? It's past the point of being funny, clown.
Unlike an out of place comparison, I actually took the time to find a topic that explains how these things work in this game (AL).
In this game (AL), a suitable example of how the elixir system works is given here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101800-New-Luck-Amulet-Available-in-Arcane-Legends-The-Leprechaun-Bundle!&highlight=luck+elixir+stack

As anyone who can read sees here, the maximum reroll chance (70%) is achieved by combining three different percents.

25% + 30% + 15% = 70%

So it's much more probable that the experience elixirs would stack in a similar way. My opinions happen to be based on evidence that's actually related to the matter in discussion. Unless you find a dev posting something different on the AL side of the forums, take your own advice and hop off your "dthread".

I'll take that seat and watch you strive to win a fight you've lost since post one. gg

Solid
02-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Ok let's look at some funny facts:

You were ranting all over PvP section yesterday that AL is not PL and then you link me to this? It's past the point of being funny, clown.
Unlike an out of place comparison, I actually took the time to find a topic that explains how these things work in this game (AL).
In this game (AL), a suitable example of how the elixir system works is given here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101800-New-Luck-Amulet-Available-in-Arcane-Legends-The-Leprechaun-Bundle!&highlight=luck+elixir+stack

As anyone who can read sees here, the maximum reroll chance (70%) is achieved by combining three different percents.

25% + 30% + 15% = 70%

So it's much more probable that the experience elixirs would stack in a similar way. My opinions happen to be based on evidence that's actually related to the matter in discussion. Unless you find a dev posting something different on the AL side of the forums, take your own advice and hop off your "dthread".

I'll take that seat and watch you strive to win a fight you've lost since post one. gg

So, STS decided to completly re-do the system of elixers? Don't know why that is neccesary.
Why are you bringing a luck thread into this convo. Techno's thread is more relevant.

And once again, you failed to back up your claim that same % do not stack.

Since you don't have any credibilty, feel free to hop off my dthread.

Thanks.

Madnex
02-11-2014, 11:18 PM
So STS decided to remove the option of reviving without platinum?
So STS decided to reduce active skills from 12 to four?
So STS decided to change the era the story plays in?
So STS decided to change how the normal attack system works?
So STS decided to change the characters?

Yes, STS did.

AL isn't a PL expansion. My claim is fairly backed up because the example I brought up is much more related than yours. Learn to give up.

Solid
02-11-2014, 11:30 PM
So STS decided to remove the option of reviving without platinum?
So STS decided to reduce active skills from 12 to four?
So STS decided to change the era the story plays in?
So STS decided to change how the normal attack system works?
So STS decided to change the characters?

Yes, STS did.

AL isn't a PL expansion. My claim is fairly backed up because the example I brought up is much more related than yours. Learn to give up.

AL is a combination of all of the "legends" series.

Also, as far as we know; same % elixers DO stack.
Until you can PROVE they don't, don't bother responding; you honestly don't have any credibility in stating "facts" which are most likely your ASSumptions.

Please support your claims, or hop off.

Madnex
02-11-2014, 11:36 PM
As far as who knows? You? So you're a collective now by yourself? Idiocy degraded to schizophrenia?

Talk about credibility when you have some.

Solid
02-11-2014, 11:43 PM
As far as who knows? You? So you're a collective now by yourself? Idiocy degraded to schizophrenia?

Talk about credibility when you have some.

Narcism.

Yes master, everything you say is right, you don't even need evidence to support your pathetic claims.

You are always correct, amiright?

Your credability is nonexistent, for about 4 posts in a row- YOU have failed to back up your claims. Anyone can make claims, and that is great- BUT IF you make a thread AT LEAST BACK it up with FACTS not opinions. "Oh i think same % elixers shouldn't stack hehe that would be wierd." You are a dense narcissist.

IF YOU MAKE A CLAIM, PROVIDE SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.

Madnex
02-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Well at least your posts are amusing, I give you that much. It's *narcissism. You got the adjective at the end of your post correct though? I think you made so much use of "narcism" that even your autocorrect gave up on you there lol.

Continuing with the same system from PL to, three games later, AL is as much of an opinion as experience elixirs stacking in the same manner reroll elixirs do. Why are we supposed to think of your arguable opinion as what needs to be disproved and not mine?

Solid
02-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Well at least your posts are amusing, I give you that much. It's *narcissism. You got the adjective at the end of your post correct though? I think you made so much use of "narcism" that even your autocorrect gave up on you there lol.

Continuing with the same system from PL to, three games later, AL is as much of an opinion as experience elixirs stacking in the same manner reroll elixirs do. Why are we supposed to think of your arguable opinion as what needs to be disproved and not mine?

I don't use autocorrect.

The luck elixers? Same manner or system, it will stack until you reach a max %. Just like exp. except there aren't any luck elixers of the same %s. there is 15%, 50% , and 30% luck elixers.

Again, you still have not supported your opinion that same % elixers don't stack.

In fact, I am fairy sure they do now.
When i grinded from 35/36 i used a 50% 7 day elixer for the first half and the 2nd half i used a 30 min 8 plat exp elixer and noticed that it was quite faster.

If you have counter evidence, please try to negate me.

baddiva
02-12-2014, 12:29 AM
based on onscreen information, ONLY this could be stacked:

with either this:

OR this:

so the maximum will be 50% (7-day) + 60% (combo) + 10% (pet) = 120%

Solid
02-12-2014, 12:35 AM
based on onscreen information, ONLY this could be stacked:

with either this:

OR this:

so the maximum will be 50% (7-day) + 60% (combo) + 10% (pet) = 120%

Thanks for clarifying, madnex made the false rumor that a 7 day elixer could not have been stacked with 30 minute 50% elixer because of the similar %s. haha

Madnex
02-12-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm pretty sure alex mentioned same percent elixirs don't stack somewhere - I'll hold on until I find it. Thanks for your input div.

Delphina
02-12-2014, 12:44 AM
OK I'm closing this up. I cleaned it up once already.