PDA

View Full Version : Info about buying platinum

LaZoRr
11-30-2010, 11:16 AM
So ive looked around on the forum, and couldnt find an thread about the payments.

As ive seen the only option too buy platinum is with google checkout ( credit card ).
I dont have an credit card only thing i use to buy online is with my Paypal account.

My Question: is there a way for me to buy those platinums??? ( guess im not the only 1 without a credit card :D )

many thanks

Gr LaZoRr

Ellyidol
11-30-2010, 11:19 AM
If you have an iTunes account, you can load that up and use your iTunes balance to buy Platinum.

Since you can use cash to buy iTunes gift cards or appstore cards, you don't need a credit card.

I'm not sure how paypal can link to google checkout or other payment methods, but, unless you linked your paypal to a bank account, doesn't paypal need a credit card too?

LaZoRr
11-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Nope my bankaccount is linked to my paypal account. so if a buy something it would be payed directly from my bankaccount.

Hope there is a way for me to buy those platinum since i dont have an itunes account :D

LaZoRr
12-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Any 1 got a clue of how i can get platinum without haveing Google checkout or I tunes account ???

Fyrce
12-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Not yet. However, an itunes account is free. You just need to load it with money if you don't have a credit card. An itunes gift card that you buy for cash works. You can check in the game store to see how much of a gift card you want to get.

Ellyidol
12-01-2010, 02:21 AM
Next best thing is an iTunes gift card. Just use cash.

LaZoRr
12-01-2010, 08:11 AM
How does this itunes exactly work, cause on the site of pocket legends you can buy platinum but can only checkout with google???

Dunno if it matters what kind of phone you use? ( Samsung Galaxy S )

Ellyidol
12-01-2010, 08:16 AM
How does this itunes exactly work, cause on the site of pocket legends you can buy platinum but can only checkout with google???

Dunno if it matters what kind of phone you use? ( Samsung Galaxy S )

Wow, I didn't realise I was dealing with an android user, sorry.

I'm not too familiar with how android players pay for platinum aside from checkout and amazon available via pocketlegends website. Since us Apple users get to use the iTunes option, I'm not sure if it applies to the Android users as well.

I hope a dev can reply here soon to address your issue and hopefully others too.

LaZoRr
12-01-2010, 08:22 AM
Wow, I didn't realise I was dealing with an android user, sorry.

I'm not too familiar with how android players pay for platinum aside from checkout and amazon available via pocketlegends website. Since us Apple users get to use the iTunes option, I'm not sure if it applies to the Android users as well.

I hope a dev can reply here soon to address your issue and hopefully others too.

hehe No problem. I guess the only way for android users to get platinum is by google check out / creditcard. Hope they wil implement paypal soon or a other way to pay with cause everthing for android is still with credit card :(

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 08:22 AM
I have been playing this game everyday for the past month and am loving it but i have a problem im stuck at level 18 because i have no way to access platinum. I have no credit or debit card and no paypal account im a uk android player so the itunes card is out of the question. I know that there are plans to add paypal and a tapjoy wall. i would like to know what the tapjoy wall is or how it works and there is plans to purchace platinum with phone credit when are these changes coming into effect. i am a keen player and cant wait to enjoy the rest of the game and will buy lots of platinum when there is a payment method that does not require a credit or debit card at least apple players can get a itunes card from the store android players have no such option.

Could the devs sort this problem pritty please
i just want the opportunity to play the whole game

ps i love the game its the best even if i havent seen the best bits the worst part is making friends and reciving invites from levelr that are locked for me its very dishearting.

keep up the good work

Ellyidol
12-01-2010, 08:31 AM
hehe No problem. I guess the only way for android users to get platinum is by google check out / creditcard. Hope they wil implement paypal soon or a other way to pay with cause everthing for android is still with credit card :(

I have been playing this game everyday for the past month and am loving it but i have a problem im stuck at level 18 because i have no way to access platinum. I have no credit or debit card and no paypal account im a uk android player so the itunes card is out of the question. I know that there are plans to add paypal and a tapjoy wall. i would like to know what the tapjoy wall is or how it works and there is plans to purchace platinum with phone credit when are these changes coming into effect. i am a keen player and cant wait to enjoy the rest of the game and will buy lots of platinum when there is a payment method that does not require a credit or debit card at least apple players can get a itunes card from the store android players have no such option.

Could the devs sort this problem pritty please
i just want the opportunity to play the whole game

ps i love the game its the best even if i havent seen the best bits the worst part is making friends and reciving invites from levelr that are locked for me its very dishearting.

keep up the good work

I'm pretty confident they will add these methods soon. After all, its more money for them as more are able to buy :P

Threads like these are healthy just to inform them of the urgency to add new methods :)

I'm not sure if this would work, but what if you downloaded itunes, registered an itunes ID with the same email address you used for PL, use an iTunes card to load up your iTunes ID, and buy platinum in-game via iTunes?

Just a theory, I don't know if thats possible at all.

LaZoRr
12-01-2010, 09:04 AM
I'm pretty confident they will add these methods soon. After all, its more money for them as more are able to buy :P

Threads like these are healthy just to inform them of the urgency to add new methods :)

I'm not sure if this would work, but what if you downloaded itunes, registered an itunes ID with the same email address you used for PL, use an iTunes card to load up your iTunes ID, and buy platinum in-game via iTunes?

Just a theory, I don't know if thats possible at all.

Yep the more pay methods there are the more profit they will have. but i do hope its pretty soon :D.

When im in game i can select to buy platinum and the only thing i can select is still Google Checkout so i guess that wont work but nice thinking :D.

And do hope a programmer or a person who made this game possible will check these posts soon. perhaps they have way for us to get platinum.

Ellyidol
12-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Yep the more pay methods there are the more profit they will have. but i do hope its pretty soon :D.

When im in game i can select to buy platinum and the only thing i can select is still Google Checkout so i guess that wont work but nice thinking :D.

And do hope a programmer or a person who made this game possible will check these posts soon. perhaps they have way for us to get platinum.

Awww. Yeah I wasn't sure how the android game looks like so just thought it could work :P

Best of luck, hope you can get your plat soon!

LaZoRr
12-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Awww. Yeah I wasn't sure how the android game looks like so just thought it could work :P

Best of luck, hope you can get your plat soon!

Perhaps there is a way that someone else can buy them for you. Dunno if this forum works with Trusted members like www.d2jsp.org . otherwise we just have to sit tight and wait :D

Thanks for the quick responses and help :D.

Ellyidol
12-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Perhaps there is a way that someone else can buy them for you. Dunno if this forum works with Trusted members like www.d2jsp.org . otherwise we just have to sit tight and wait :D

Thanks for the quick responses and help :D.

I don't know if this is allowed. Since you'd have to give your account information to someone else right? Which is against the Terms of Service.

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the idea but i dont think im going to trust my money with strangers theres too much oppotunity for scaming. i will just have to wait until there is a payment option that i can use

Ogediah
12-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Isn't amazon a method of payment? Amazon distributes gift cards.

nbaallamerican
12-01-2010, 09:00 PM
I dont mean to go off topic but thugimmortal, you have a boss user name and a boss char name. Tupaclegend lol. Im gonna def add u

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 09:56 PM
I dont mean to go off topic but thugimmortal, you have a boss user name and a boss char name. Tupaclegend lol. Im gonna def add u

Thanks give me your in game name and i will add you too

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Isn't amazon a method of payment? Amazon distributes gift cards.

Not in the uk they dont

Gaabob
12-01-2010, 10:20 PM
They turned off amazon because it was being stupid(or something along those lines).