PDA

View Full Version : V.I.P Damage Elixir????

Hoardseeker
02-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Just found this is YouTube [Check Attachment]How is that Possible???

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Well actually STS gives away many V.I.P gifts to the people like locked crates,elixirs and many who spend many platinum

and those are called as V.I.P locked crates and V.I.P elixirs.
hope ur doubt gets clarified

~Prahi

Raymond05
02-12-2014, 08:30 AM
So there will be tradable elixirs in the future. :O amazing!! Unless... That is just photoshopped?

Hoardseeker
02-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Well actually STS gives away many V.I.P gifts to the people like locked crates,elixirs and many who spend many platinum

~Prahi
no not clarified V.I.P locks?how they get it?where ?sts give them?for how many plat purchase?how the VIP elixir works ?are there other VIP elixirs?

Raymond05
02-12-2014, 08:40 AM

~Prahi

So hoard, buy and spend many platinum now so you could experience getting some of those V.I.P stuff. :D

Hectororius
02-12-2014, 08:41 AM
They used to give out unlocked locks and elixirs before. So some people have saved them from the beginning. not much else too it.

Raymond05
02-12-2014, 08:46 AM
They used to give out unlocked locks and elixirs before. So some people have saved them from the beginning. not much else too it.

Wow. When was that? What season? I am disappointed that i wasn't able to experience that. D:

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 08:50 AM
no not clarified V.I.P locks?how they get it?where ?sts give them?for how many plat purchase?how the VIP elixir works ?are there other VIP elixirs?

They add them to the Stash same as above how they added the elixirs

I think more than 10k platinum purchase or 25k may be I Don't know exactly
but I think it's 10k platinum purchase

And I don't know how do they work because I never bought platinum upto now
Still the first 50% platinum offer is available for me lol

keikali
02-12-2014, 08:52 AM
The VIP crates are not tradable and I believe the same probably applies to the Elixirs.

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 08:55 AM
The VIP crates are not tradable and I believe the same probably applies to the Elixirs.

Are you sure they are not tradable?

I remember once H2N speaking they are tradable

Solid
02-12-2014, 08:56 AM
It may also be awarded if support sees necessary.

Z
02-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Ive had 29k plat and havent gotten anything like that for free, so prolly nothing to do with plat purchases

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 09:00 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?117777-VIP-Crates

Check out this thread

keikali
02-12-2014, 09:09 AM

I remember receiving a unlocked VIP crate. It was definitely not tradable.

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 09:12 AM

Oh..ok
idk about that

Hoardseeker
02-12-2014, 09:13 AM

:/ why?why don't they make it tradeable?

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 09:17 AM

Ask H2N :p

Hoardseeker
02-12-2014, 09:18 AM

Ask H2N :p
-_- :(

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 09:23 AM
-_- :(

:)

900th post lol

~Prahi

drawfflerz
02-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Im also got 2 vip elixirs last month

Hercules
02-12-2014, 09:44 AM

~Prahi

:O ohhh

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Im also got 2 vip elixirs last month

How many platinum did u spent on game till now?

GoodSyntax
02-12-2014, 09:52 AM
I believe that in previous seasons, anyone that spent $50 or more in platinum purchases received a VIP Unlocked Crate of the Watch. A similar thing happened with VIP Damage Elixirs.

Also, support uses these VIP Unlocked Crates as a reimbursement tool. When I opened Golden Imbued Chests after the Winter Event was over, all I received was 40 Winterfest tokens in each chest, and had no means to spend them. Support gave me a VIP Unlocked crate for each Golden Imbued I opened as reimbursement.

None of these VIP items are tradeable, but they are stashable, so can be transferred to other toons on your account. The reason why they are not tradeable is probably because they are a reward/reimbursement to your account.

Htiek
02-12-2014, 09:53 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img577/3678/jki8.png

I spent 1k platinum on game till now http://forum2.hkgolden.com/faces/agree.gif

Spyce
02-12-2014, 10:01 AM
What makes them "VIP?"

keikali
02-12-2014, 10:32 AM
What makes them "VIP?"

Crates are unlocked therefore require no Platinum to open.

I'm guessing same applies to Elixirs where they require no Platinum to purchase.

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 10:42 AM
I believe that in previous seasons, anyone that spent $50 or more in platinum purchases received a VIP Unlocked Crate of the Watch. A similar thing happened with VIP Damage Elixirs.

Also, support uses these VIP Unlocked Crates as a reimbursement tool. When I opened Golden Imbued Chests after the Winter Event was over, all I received was 40 Winterfest tokens in each chest, and had no means to spend them. Support gave me a VIP Unlocked crate for each Golden Imbued I opened as reimbursement.

None of these VIP items are tradeable, but they are stashable, so can be transferred to other toons on your account. The reason why they are not tradeable is probably because they are a reward/reimbursement to your account.

What did u loot from it?

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 10:43 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img577/3678/jki8.png

I spent 1k platinum on game till now http://forum2.hkgolden.com/faces/agree.gif

What did u loot from it?

Zeus
02-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Seriously, people need to learn how to read. It's been mentioned more than a few times HOW people got the VIP elixir/locked crate within the reply. Jeez! T_T

As for the obvious, let me state it:
• Very Important Person = Loyal Customer, meaning payed a considerable amount of platinum.
• Reimbursement Rewards for Support Cases (Don't go spamming support to try to get one, you'll just get yourself blocked for any future support cases)
• Random Events where they are awarded to people who have spent more than $30 in plat.

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Seriously, people need to learn how to read. It's been mentioned more than a few times HOW people got the VIP elixir/locked crate. Jeez! T_T

Yeah!!! lol

Zeus
02-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Yeah!!! lol

T_T You quoted GoodSyntax asking where he got it from when it was already in his reply. :rolleyes:

GoodSyntax
02-12-2014, 10:59 AM
What did u loot from it?

Why, junk of course! That's all I ever loot...

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 11:00 AM
T_T You quoted GoodSyntax asking where he got it from when it was already in his reply. :rolleyes:

Open ur eyes Zeus(Parth)

I've asked him what did he loot?
not from were he got it?

Parth feeling sleepy?

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Why, junk of course! That's all I ever loot...

Just as it's VIP I thought u might have got VIP junk items hahahahaha lol :p

GoodSyntax
02-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Just as it's VIP I thought u might have got VIP junk items hahahahaha lol :p

Well, I suppose I got 3x VIP 2,000 gold, or a VIP Smelly Helm, but I liquidated it so fast, I may have missed a VIP prefix on it. Perhaps there is a random player running around with one of those VIP Tree Branches which I gifted...

Hectororius
02-12-2014, 11:23 AM
How is this thread still going?

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 11:31 AM
How is this thread still going?

What's wrong in this thread?

~Prahi

kjed
02-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Is this legit? I always purchase plats, how come i dont have this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

keikali
02-12-2014, 11:40 AM
What's wrong in this thread?

~Prahi

Parf responded is whats wrong. :D

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Parf always grabs attention :p

Zapix
02-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Seems like if this was real I would have some VIP crates coming my way. Haven't received anything...

Ixyris
02-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Imho Sts gives VIP stuffs if any bugs occurs. For example you buy an elixir but for some reason you are not able to use it (like a server crash). Then instead of giving your plats back they can repay you with a VIP elixir

Striderevil
02-16-2014, 02:30 PM
I got 2 of those vip damage elixers and unlocked crates but they were given as an incentive when I didn't play for almost 2 seasons. Then i got emails inviting me back and when I logged in I had them in storage and a bunch of discontinued old mage stuff I had hoarded and traded away.

Doomreaper
02-17-2014, 12:13 AM

Should have emailed support about my imbued 0_0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
02-18-2014, 04:50 AM
I got 2 of those vip damage elixers and unlocked crates but they were given as an incentive when I didn't play for almost 2 seasons. Then i got emails inviting me back and when I logged in I had them in storage and a bunch of discontinued old mage stuff I had hoarded and traded away.
Then I must not open my warrior account +_+