PDA

View Full Version : Gold,Silver,Copper chests just a little modification required

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Hello Everyone

How about Gold,Silver,Copper chests dropping gold like the locked grand crate of watches it might be good because now a days due to vast amount of different types of chests available the low level people who are trying to sell these chests are not even getting a little gold not only low level players,
many people now a days if they loot copper chest or silver chest they don't even pick the chest sometimes it's a burden to pick and open and again need to clean inventory of the junk that pop out of these chests

So what I say is the loot might be like for example

Copper chest might have a chance to drop 100-300 gold similarly
Silver chest might have a chance to drop 300-500gold and similarly
Golden chests might have a chance to drop 500-1000gold or 1-2platinum

So how's that?

In future it may be implemented to many chests if possible!!

~Prahi

Raymond05
02-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Gold chests would become a little bit expensive when they drop plat. Maybe gold is just enough for the new players to earn money. Also, they must really pick up every chest they loot, may it be copper, silver or golden. Most of the time these chests drop crappy loot but you can always liquidate them for fast but small amount of gold. Imagine you do not get the 10 copper chests that you loot in a day. You can liquidate the 3 items you get from the copper chest for maybe 5-10 gold each. So 10x3x5= 150 gold already. Hey every gold counts when you are a new player or not rich. :-)

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Gold chests would become a little bit expensive when they drop plat. Maybe gold is just enough for the new players to earn money. Also, they must really pick up every chest they loot, may it be copper, silver or golden. Most of the time these chests drop crappy loot but you can always liquidate them for fast but small amount of gold. Imagine you do not get the 10 copper chests that you loot in a day. You can liquidate the 3 items you get from the copper chest for maybe 5-10 gold each. So 10x3x5= 150 gold already. Hey every gold counts when you are a new player or not rich. :-)

Ok then may be

Copper 100-200
Silver 200-400
Golden 400-800

When I started playing
Copper chests used to be around 170-230
Silver were around 260-..so on
Golden were around 700 above

Now all were at half priced that's the reason I came up with this thread

Hoardseeker
02-12-2014, 09:14 AM
wait ! 15g for a copper chest!? 0.0 Idiotic! >.< WHY I RE-ROLL FOR SILVER CHEST!?.

Hoardseeker
02-12-2014, 09:15 AM

Ok then may be

Copper 100-200
Silver 200-400
Golden 400-800

When I started playing
Copper chests used to be around 170-230
Silver were around 260-..so on
Golden were around 700 above

Now all were at half priced that's the reason I came up with this thread
Yep Gold chest was 900 at kraken isles

Raymond05
02-12-2014, 09:20 AM
wait ! 15g for a copper chest!? 0.0 Idiotic! >.< WHY I RE-ROLL FOR SILVER CHEST!?.

Lol. You get more gold when you liquidate higher rarity item right? So you can get normal and rare in copper, normal, rare and epic in silver and normal, rare, epic and legendary in golden. So be thankful that you reroll for silver chest than copper chest. XD

Shanamerny
02-12-2014, 10:14 AM
I like the idea of gold dropping from chests. I highly doubt they would drop plats but gold is a great idea :)