PDA

View Full Version : what is m/s stand for? & how many chapter for each compaiign?

kevintr912
05-05-2010, 10:09 AM
does any know what is m/s stand for? I see this from some gear. Also, does any one knows how many chapter or level for each compaign? because I see each game when it end we ask to continue next level so what does it means? on the game menu where you get to choose which room to enter I see green bar. What are those represent for? Thanks for your help.

Vara
05-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Think it stands for mana per second (there's also h/s which I assumed is health per sec).

Not too sure about your other questions, sorry..

Xanthia
05-05-2010, 03:10 PM
You can find all the answers to your questions by reading previous posts, utilizing the search bar on the upper left hand side of every screen.

Royce
05-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Campaigns after the first each have 5 regular dungeons and 2 "minidungeons", for a total of 7 maps. The green bar tells you how far through that dungeon the current players are, so if the green bar is almost full, they are almost done that dungeon.
But Xanthia is right, you should always try searching for your answers first. Except maybe for the green bar part, all that info is readily available.

kevintr912
05-05-2010, 04:55 PM
But how come I see so many chapters in Forest Haven 1st free campaign when I create a new game. So 1st free campaign contain how many chapters in total? What is minidungeons? By the way, the gear that sold by platinum point, can we find those items in game instead of buying? I only see they have armor, weapon for sale but not shield. Where can I buy a good shield like frozen shied by platinum point or gold. Thank for your help. How do I use search in this forum?

Druc
05-05-2010, 05:23 PM
*Facepalm*

LordRaid
05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
But how come I see so many chapters in Forest Haven 1st free campaign when I create a new game. So 1st free campaign contain how many chapters in total? What is minidungeons? By the way, the gear that sold by platinum point, can we find those items in game instead of buying? I only see they have armor, weapon for sale but not shield. Where can I buy a good shield like frozen shied by platinum point or gold. Thank for your help. How do I use search in this forum?

Refer to Royce's post for your dungeon questions. Chapters...? Not sure exactly what you mean by that, but if you press create game, the Forest Haven campaign is right there for you to see the # of stories/sections are in the Forest Haven Dungeon. Mini dungeons are sections (usually 2 in each overall dungeon) that drop special higher leveled loot, with plenty of bosses.

It is possible to find most pieces of weapon/armor with varying stats that are purchasable with platinum. And the search function.... if you cannot even search for the search function in this forum, I worry for you. In this case, I'd like to refer to Druc's post right above me.

LODD2
05-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Green Bar is Ping prehaps?

Antonis
05-11-2010, 03:09 PM
do you have a guild recruitment section on your guild site. I am interested in joining.