PDA

View Full Version : Help

WallyMcGee
02-12-2014, 12:30 PM
So I just joined the game yesterday and I'm a level 11 warrior. I think I messed up my build though. Is warrior a good or bad class? What's the best class? And I have platinum on my account if I delete my character and make a new one will I still have the platinum? Thanks :)

Zylx
02-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Warriors are a really good class (it used to be my main class before i got bored). All the classes have their pro's and con's.

Warriors:
-High Armor
-High Health
-Medium Damage
-Low damage per second (dps)
-Lack of DoT (damage over time) attacks

Rogues:
-Medium Armor
-Medium Health
-High Damage
-High crit/dodge chance
-Medium dps
-Good DoT attacks
-Lack of AoE attacks (Area of Effect)

Sorcerers:
-Low armor
-Low health
-High damage
-High mana
-High dps
-Great DoT attacks
-Exceptional AoE attacks

Platinum is bound to your account. You can use it on all characters, and it wont get lost if you delete a character. Gold, on the other hand, will be deleted along with your character unless you put it in your stash beforehand.

WallyMcGee
02-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Thanks :) how do I access the stash and does the stash work for items too?

WallyMcGee
02-12-2014, 12:48 PM
What's a good stat build if I make a rogue?

Milan Lame Man
02-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Thanks :) how do I access the stash and does the stash work for items too?
It can store 5 items and any gold. It is near the north exit of Traveller's Outpost, or in guild chambers if you are in guild. So, hmm, if you start a new character you will have a hard time accessing it. But I believe you can get to Traveller's under an hour.

What's a good stat build if I make a rogue?
All DEX, perhaps with some INT but not much, and all DEX once you are high level (you can wait for free respec weekend).
Always have Aimed Shot(all upgrades) and Noxious Bolt(all upgrades), then choose 2 from the rest except Storm (weak and eats lots of mana).
There are many threads in Rogue class discussion section. I'd get Veil and Traps or Medic for starters.
Or try all and then wait for free respec weekend to keep the skills you like. Save plat for pets.

BTW pets are deleted with your toon as well.

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 01:14 PM
sorcerors are the cheapest to play and clear mobs like a boss! spells are very fun to use as well! Rogues get ready to use pots like a boss!