PDA

View Full Version : Share the Love! It's Valentine's in Arcane Legends.

Remiem
02-12-2014, 12:55 PM

For a limited time only, you can now get the "Big Love" banner in the Store! But, that's not all. You can share the love by waving at any character you see wearing the Big Love banner and receive "Little Love," a special temporary vanity that you can wear and enjoy until the event ends on Monday, February 17th. Happy Valentine's Day!

putinguwak
02-12-2014, 12:55 PM
First

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hectororius
02-12-2014, 12:56 PM
1000000th

eeknoh
02-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Im a bit confused by your wording, does that mean little love goes away monday? Or only that the event ends monday?

steven_soj
02-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Wow heart emoticon back like before ty STS so much

Hectororius
02-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Im a bit confused by your wording, does that mean little love goes away monday? Or only that the event ends monday?

Thats exactly what it means. you can't keep little love. so buy big love.

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Totally confused could u elaborate please

~Prahi

Remiem
02-12-2014, 01:03 PM

Little Love will disappear from everyone's inventory when the event ends on the 17th.

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Oh man! You're taking little love away from us?

putinguwak
02-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Not yet available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pillowsan
02-12-2014, 01:07 PM
How much is big love? :)

R1Caz
02-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Does that mean I'll lose my little lose my little love from last year? I will be really upset if that happens

steven_soj
02-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Little Love will disappear from everyone's inventory when the event ends on the 17th.

How about Big love Rem? Is that will be disappear too like the little love?

DocDoBig
02-12-2014, 01:09 PM

10 Platinum

This

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Yah what about the people who got little love from last year? I use it all the time because it's my favorite particle effect vanity!

Milan Lame Man
02-12-2014, 01:12 PM
And the Troll of the Day achievement goes to

First
Congratulations!

luka
02-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Yeh what will happen to last years little loves? :o

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Hercules
02-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Happy love day all :)

Ixyris
02-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Is it tradable?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Sariita
02-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Don't make me cry pls. What about the people that got little love last year? D:

Remiem
02-12-2014, 01:23 PM
How about Big love Rem? Is that will be disappear too like the little love?

Nope! Big Love is yours to keep.

Roberto077
02-12-2014, 01:25 PM

Will that apply to the little love vanities I got from last years V-day event?

Remiem
02-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Yah what about the people who got little love from last year? I use it all the time because it's my favorite particle effect vanity!

Don't worry, we're not taking away the Little Loves from last year. There was an oversight in communication about those which is why they remained in game after the event last year, but this years will only be temporary as originally intended. :)

steven_soj
02-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Nope! Big Love is yours to keep.

Awesome :) ty Rem

Hectororius
02-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Don't worry, we're not taking away the Little Loves from last year. There was an oversight in communication about those which is why they remained in game after the event last year, but this years will only be temporary as originally intended. :)

Should have kept them waiting a bit longer IMO.

Thanks for the quick reply though :)

epicrrr
02-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Is it tradable?

I too must know! :)

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 01:37 PM

Phew! Thank you so much for clarifying! I love that little love :)

Prahasit Prahi
02-12-2014, 01:38 PM
A small request make it available in store for 10 platinum and 50k gold
So that everyone can buy in what ever method they want....because 10 platinum from offers is difficult in some regions

~Prahi

DocDoBig
02-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Is it tradable?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

I too must know! :)

Probably not.

Uzii
02-12-2014, 01:49 PM

Do I really see an actuall banner on the picture? Wow then im really glad i played this game last year and bought the vanity with only flying hearts around my avatras head. Sorry, but banners like that, i feel like stabbed insect trying to run around. But thats only my personal opinion.

EDIT: as i see in following posts ugly looking banner is not just my personal opinion ;)

In other games like for example SL the little love stayed in players inventory for past 2 years... Right now it s a surprise for me that they decided to remove it after the event, and a little bit of dissapointment. If u just let the little love in the inventory of many new players that started to play this game and play it free, and for those that dont really have any free offers in their countries, to really feel the Love :D, and all that bla bla u probably already know.

Sorcerie
02-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Does the new Big Love have to have the ugly banner? I much prefer the banner-less version of this.

.____.;;

keikali
02-12-2014, 01:51 PM
lol@banner with a heart. I prefer just hearts, but this is weird looking.

not alot of love around here.

Puntus
02-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi remi! And when start the valentines event?

Slardz
02-12-2014, 02:10 PM
When is the update anyways? Now or What? O.o

Ladypebbles Sent this message using Phone ♥

twoxc
02-12-2014, 02:11 PM
In the Picture, I notice the BANNER also has Hearts popping out next to it. is that the effect of it?

Slardz
02-12-2014, 02:11 PM
And One more Question. Still paid 5platinum? And Is it tradable?

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Do I really see an actuall banner on the picture? Wow then im really glad i played this game last year and bought the vanity with only flying hearts around my avatras head. Sorry, but banners like that, i feel like stabbed insect trying to run around. But thats only my personal opinion.

EDIT: as i see in following posts ugly looking banner is not just my personal opinion ;)

In other games like for example SL the little love stayed in players inventory for past 2 years... Right now it s a surprise for me that they decided to remove it after the event, and a little bit of dissapointment. If u just let the little love in the inventory of many new players that started to play this game and play it free, and for those that dont really have any free offers in their countries, to really feel the Love :D, and all that bla bla u probably already know.

On the contary, I actually really like what STS is doing. Instead of bringing back the EXACT same vanities from year to year, they took the effort to change it up a little so that old players can keep their uniqueness and new players can look "almost" like them. It also gives old players something new and slightly different to purchase :) I wouldn't mind people being able to keep little hearts as long as they were slightly different for example maybe blue little hearts for everyone who's still single? Anything really to separate it from the originals :)

DocDoBig
02-12-2014, 02:14 PM
And One more Question. Still paid 5platinum? And Is it tradable?

It's still 10 plat. ;)

Slardz
02-12-2014, 02:14 PM
It's still 10 plat. ;)

Oh Cool. I hope its tradable. When is the update start?

Sorcerie
02-12-2014, 02:26 PM
On the contary, I actually really like what STS is doing. Instead of bringing back the EXACT same vanities from year to year, they took the effort to change it up a little so that old players can keep their uniqueness and new players can look "almost" like them. It also gives old players something new and slightly different to purchase :) I wouldn't mind people being able to keep little hearts as long as they were slightly different for example maybe blue little hearts for everyone who's still single? Anything really to separate it from the originals :)Yea, but the new version has also eliminated any enthusiasm I had for the banner because of the change. I'll still buy it, of course - but I don't really care for the new look, so now I'm stuck spending double what it was worth for something I don't like.

Happy Valentine's Day! >_>;

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Yea, but the new version has also eliminated any enthusiasm I had for the banner because of the change. I'll still buy it, of course - but I don't really care for the new look, so now I'm stuck spending double what it was worth for something I don't like.

Happy Valentine's Day! >_>;

heeh, was it 5plat last year? Still one of the cheapest vanities around!

Morholt
02-12-2014, 02:34 PM
If I recall correctly, Delphina said mid week there would be an announcement about Valentine's Day (so, this thread would be it).

Thus, I don't think Remiem meant to say "now available."

Valentine's Day is on Friday, so I imagine that this would be our Friday/weekend update.

Instanthumor
02-12-2014, 02:43 PM
If I recall correctly, Delphina said mid week there would be an announcement about Valentine's Day (so, this thread would be it).

Thus, I don't think Remiem meant to say "now available."

Valentine's Day is on Friday, so I imagine that this would be our Friday/weekend update.

Thursday probably, like most updates.

carloanddar
02-12-2014, 02:57 PM
I hope it's banner-less and just the hearts popping out :)

osg
02-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Yeah!

Jiarijiba
02-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Banners make my neck itch...

Just keep the hearts animation, no banners pls.

Killerheels
02-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Oh dear. Oh dear. Pls tell me there's a banner-lesss version of the Big Love :( It's more classy and looks more like the players are inlove as opposed to carrying out a banner on a stick.

Unethical
02-12-2014, 03:42 PM
A banner on a stick. Big love looks really "ugly" if its on a stick, like Killerheels said, please be just the hearts floating.

Killerheels
02-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Big love is quite about the ONLY thing i'm looking forward to this Valentine's Day! Not because im loveless, but I prefer celebrating moments that are uniquely ours rather than a predetermined date to be all mushy and thoughful. Please Devs, don't make Big Love any less cool than it was before just because something new should be introduced :(

Solid
02-12-2014, 03:52 PM
If you wanted a heart banner without the stick, you should've played last year.

SailHatan
02-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Should make it permanent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

epicrrr
02-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Oh dear. Oh dear. Pls tell me there's a banner-lesss version of the Big Love :( It's more classy and looks more like the players are inlove as opposed to carrying out a banner on a stick.

sucks if it has the stick haha :|

Meguy
02-12-2014, 04:19 PM
I am sorry for the term, but it is totally not like a valentine event because the banner looks ugly. Love should float in the air and not love on a stick. Maybe a heart balloon will do but not a heart banner. :) sorry... but I expected something beautiful this valentines day.

bramer
02-12-2014, 04:21 PM
I think the banner is amazing.

Jezebelia
02-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Was excited until I saw it's an actual banner and not the floating hearts. Even at 10 Plat it's ugly as sin and not worth it.

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 04:25 PM
I am sorry for the term, but it is totally not like a valentine event because the banner looks ugly. Love should float in the air and not love on a stick. Maybe a heart balloon will do but not a heart banner. :) sorry... but I expected something beautiful this valentines day.

From the looks of it, I think you get a heart banner on a stick, as well as the Big floating hearts! So really, you're getting more this year!

Sorcerie
02-12-2014, 04:29 PM
From the looks of it, I think you get a heart banner on a stick, as well as the Big floating hearts! So really, you're getting more this year!More doesn't always mean better...

We should be given options like they did with the halloween vanities - one with the banner and one without. It can't be sold or traded, so they might as well give us a choice in the banner.

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 04:35 PM
More doesn't always mean better...

We should be given options like they did with the halloween vanities - one with the banner and one without. It can't be sold or traded, so they might as well give us a choice in the banner.

That's actually a pretty good idea! It's not out yet, you never know! It would be neat if it's tradable haha

zilicious
02-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Haha :p

Summerland
02-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Hmm. I'm not feeling the love. :p

csyui
02-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Will it be tradable for big love?

TBH, dont have good feelings for big love on a stick. :subdued:

Samdegreat
02-12-2014, 04:56 PM

What about the one from last year? Will I keep that?

zilicious
02-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Hmm. I'm not feeling the love. :p
Coz its stick and big and u will look ugly wearing that banner sum :p

Andrisber
02-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Will it be cheap like 5 plat in 2013? If not, please make to 10 platinum, because many offers doesnt work for people

Hinataa
02-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Omg now theres actually banner for big love? Not only hearts? :( lameeeee

Midas Finger
02-12-2014, 05:36 PM
This event is corny..

Thortis
02-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Omg now theres actually banner for big love? Not only hearts? :( lameeeee

+1
Terrible lookin

Laveen
02-12-2014, 06:00 PM
I was looking forward to buying Big Love - and then it comes with a banner.. or the fact that we can't even keep Little Love which is without banner. So disappointed :(

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

eeknoh
02-12-2014, 06:10 PM
I kinda understand not keeping little love, and though a bit annoying whatever i wasnt going to complain. Why on EARTH did you add a big obnoxious banner to biglove. Its so ugly. Noone will wear it after a day or two, and it essentially ruined it.

I know youre trying to keep the first years unique and understand that. But you could have slightly changed color and/or animation/animation speed. The way you did it is cheesey and shows how little thought was put into it. Lame.

aarrgggggg
02-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Don't worry, we're not taking away the Little Loves from last year. There was an oversight in communication about those which is why they remained in game after the event last year, but this years will only be temporary as originally intended. :)So let me get this straight little love from last year is a glitch similar to the glitched exalted helm that got patched a whole year after it was introduced. If people are allowed to keep little love from last year then we should be able 2 keep it this year too.

officiallyjun
02-12-2014, 06:14 PM
the big one is silly banner

jb57542
02-12-2014, 06:14 PM
So let me get this straight little love from last year is a glitch similar to the glitched exalted helm that got patched a whole year after it was introduced. If people are allowed to keep little love from last year then we should be able 2 keep it this year too.

Last years little love wasn't a glitch they intentially let us keep them, which was STS original mistake. A lot of people didn't buy big love last year cause they could get a little love and keep it forever with no plat spent. This years forces you to use plat if you want something to keep.

Buknah
02-12-2014, 06:43 PM

For a limited time only, you can now get the "Big Love" banner in the Store! But, that's not all. You can share the love by waving at any character you see wearing the Big Love banner and receive "Little Love," a special temporary vanity that you can wear and enjoy until the event ends on Monday, February 17th. Happy Valentine's Day!

STS, let us keep little love.. I like the banner more than Big love..

aarrgggggg
02-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Last years little love wasn't a glitch they intentially let us keep them, which was STS original mistake. A lot of people didn't buy big love last year cause they could get a little love and keep it forever with no plat spent. This years forces you to use plat if you want something to keep.BLAH BLAH BLAH if u could keep it last year u should be able to keep it this year!!!!!!!!! end of story

Steverd
02-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Wait, how do you wave? Is there a way besides bring up the Emotes and tapping the 'wave'?

Thanks

carloanddar
02-12-2014, 07:18 PM
remove the stick banner for Big Love please :(

Zeus
02-12-2014, 07:34 PM
If you don't like the banner, don't buy it. If you, buy it. Some people like it, lets not ruin it for them.

If you were expecting the same vanity, well, I'm disappointed as well but it's for the best. It's always good to keep players a tiny bit jealous & last year's banner will accomplish just that. :)

For now, wear little love and take some screenshots that you can remember!

thccontentmatters
If the rogues wearing little love,.which is no banner, but just hearts.

I would rather have little love.

Because big love, well sucks. The banner an the one odd heart with a black background.
No, just no.

Morholt
Last years little love wasn't a glitch they intentially let us keep them, which was STS original mistake. A lot of people didn't buy big love last year cause they could get a little love and keep it forever with no plat spent. This years forces you to use plat if you want something to keep.I'd be plenty fine with if after waving you received a prompt to purchase little love.

To be honest, I was planning to get big love on ALL of my characters...but with the actual banner part now added? I'm really leaning towards not getting a single one.
If they made little love purchaseable I'd buy that for each of my characters, even though red hearts would look better because I really don't like the stick banner look.

I suggested before that an easy way to keep a big love while making it different from the original would be to just change the pattern of the hearts.
Or give us more to spend platinum on by making a multi colored heart one (red, pink, white, purple hearts).

*sigh*

thccontentmatters
02-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Meant to say grayish, to lazy to edit.

Zylx
02-12-2014, 07:40 PM
I normally agree with the decisions StS makes, but the big love this year look ridiculous. I love how the hearts from the other banners look like they are coming from the head, but the 2014 big love banner looks like the hearts are coming out of a giant flag sticking out of my back! It would be totally awesome if you guys would remove the flag from the banner.

jb57542
02-12-2014, 07:59 PM
I'd be plenty fine with if after waving you received a prompt to purchase little love.

To be honest, I was planning to get big love on ALL of my characters...but with the actual banner part now added? I'm really leaning towards not getting a single one.
If they made little love purchaseable I'd buy that for each of my characters, even though red hearts would look better because I really don't like the stick banner look.

I suggested before that an easy way to keep a big love while making it different from the original would be to just change the pattern of the hearts.
Or give us more to spend platinum on by making a multi colored heart one (red, pink, white, purple hearts).

*sigh*

I don't disagree that this years Big Love is a bit too big and makes it undesirable. I'm thankful I do have a big and little love from last year so I don't have to worry about this years.

Yours and other suggestion of making this years Big Love look like last years but with a different color schema makes the most sense to me. If the scheme looks good I might consider one but currently I wouldn't touch it with the 10 foot pool that supports this years banner.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Posted in other thread, but this year's little love has the same name as last year's little love! I hope STS will be able to tell them apart when they remove this year's!

FluidShot
02-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Very happy last year's Love items will be discernible from this years. Happy to have a bit of a "veteran's bonus" in that regard.
Thanks STG.

EDIT: Could the name of this year's Big Love please be changed to "Big Love 2014"? Makes it hard in the inventory. Little will be removed so it's not an issue, but the Big is a small nuisance. Easy fix.

Frigedflame
02-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Man I want little love that's messed up

Hoardseeker
02-12-2014, 09:17 PM
0 Wow

Redheadwendy
02-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Aw I should've read more carefully, didn't know little love was temporary this year:(:(:(. I really regret buying it now

moot
02-13-2014, 12:01 AM
Please at least make any love tradable so we can buy it on cs.

asimauara
02-13-2014, 12:18 AM
How is this fair to the newer people that waited this long to get little love vanity im sorry if i sound absurd but a temporary vanity that isnt right and you all know it its 1 big tease you get plenty of people including me that bought big love we share the lil love vanities just as what i heard happened last year its not like you guys arent making proper sales im sorry im gonna be blunt this time this is a free to play game yes plat users are your main primary people you want to please but at least think of those that cant afford the heart banners

Ipvp
02-13-2014, 12:55 AM
STS, if you must take away little love, do not take it away from the players who purchased big love; IMO it shouldn't be taken away at all in fairness of players who couldn't afford the plat to purchase big love.

ElfDreamer
02-13-2014, 02:03 AM
So confused!!! big love banner this year has a flag, -_- bad looking! (But i cant missed it LoL)
N the little love its temporary??!!!
OMG i cant believe it!! T_T

Dr.deaths
02-13-2014, 02:06 AM
nice

Extends
02-13-2014, 02:08 AM
They completely ruined this update when they said little live is limited so disappointed :(

ElfDreamer
02-13-2014, 02:24 AM
Yeah... its not fair for new players on this year!! :( i thinks 70% player unhappy coz it.

epicrrr
02-13-2014, 02:33 AM
Sts was fair everybody got to feel the little love, we should be grateful for that.

and the Big love with the stick meh :| although i've learned to appreciate it, hopefully they just make it a floating hearts like last year.

Limsi
02-13-2014, 02:45 AM
Not that I am a fan of this update but be thankful that you guys get to use the little love without actually buying it. If i can recall there were rental vanities in Pocket Legends that go away after a specific event is over. What makes it heartbreaking? It's the fact that you actually purchase these vanity rentals for plat. The little love is obtained by simply waving so I know you guys get my point. Just my humble opinion.

Endkey
02-13-2014, 03:02 AM
I already have big love and all this time i was waiting for a chance to get my little love...and now it seems that little love will be taken away...this should be changed and we should be allowed to keep our little love..

Dr.deaths
02-13-2014, 03:29 AM
mari berbagi cinta teman,, divalentine day.. have nice day :) :)

Instanthumor
02-13-2014, 03:56 AM
STS, it seems to me that this decision is a -1 on your side. Why not let the little love stay? Why make the horrifying banner with big love? Why? Also, I'm curious.. How do you make these decisions?

Zynzyn
02-13-2014, 04:37 AM
Why does the big love have that banner? :c aww
If the little love from last year is staying why cant we have the same for this year's?
Please sts make the big love as it was last year and let the little love stay.

Zynzyn
02-13-2014, 04:46 AM
Very happy last year's Love items will be discernible from this years. Happy to have a bit of a "veteran's bonus" in that regard.
Thanks STG.

This mentality of a select few ruins the fun for the rest.

Why does this veteran thing have to come up everywhere ? A select few want to monopolize and they want to always bring ina difference between the "'veteran" and the "new". What problem do you have if others get the same item? I have been playing arcane legends since late 2012 and I have no probs with others getting the older items. It is because of this negative snobbish selfish attitude that sts keeps dishing out 'modified' old items to the newer players and doesnt bring back older items as they were. For instance, Big love has a banner now and the little love is going, the Winter's Fury came as Winter's Rage. And the Arlor vanities are never coming ...

officiallyjun
02-13-2014, 04:53 AM
meh..was waiting for tiny love banner, so sad its just temporary..i wish i were played since 2 years ago..

Roberto077
02-13-2014, 06:47 AM

Why does this veteran thing have to come up everywhere ? A select few want to monopolize and they want to always bring ina difference between the "'veteran" and the "new". What problem do you have if others get the same item? I have been playing arcane legends since late 2012 and I have no probs with others getting the older items. It is because of this negative snobbish selfish attitude that sts keeps dishing out 'modified' old items to the newer players and doesnt bring back older items as they were. For instance, Big love has a banner now and the little love is going, the Winter's Fury came as Winter's Rage. And the Arlor vanities are never coming ...

Two things:

1.) Ruining the "fun" is a large exaggeration unless the items give a statistical advantage over other items (which little hearts don't whatsoever)

2.) "Select few" is a horrible term for what you're trying to say. People were not selected to play last February, it was a simple matter of dedicated players.

I do agree that new players should get a chance at cool items, but that's why most of them are tradable. 1 heart item with a small different isn't the end of the world.

meh..was waiting for tiny love banner, so sad its just temporary..i wish i were played since 2 years ago..

Game was out 1.33 years ago (1 year and 4 months).

Pentavia
02-13-2014, 06:52 AM
Nice! I love the new look

sevenpain
02-13-2014, 06:54 AM
Is it possible to remove the flag on the red heart
It look super ugly

Haligali
02-13-2014, 06:57 AM
Last years big love isnt working.. cant share little love.

Haligali
02-13-2014, 07:01 AM
Posted in other thread, but this year's little love has the same name as last year's little love! I hope STS will be able to tell them apart when they remove this year's!

The descriptions are different: 'share the love' and 'feeling the love'

Emre Fucnks
02-13-2014, 08:04 AM

Emre Fucnks
02-13-2014, 08:08 AM

Glizzer Dave Chaves
02-13-2014, 08:14 AM
:smile:

Prahasit Prahi
02-13-2014, 08:47 AM
The little loves are cool
Rather remove the big love after the event keep those little love live because they look cute rather than big love which is ugly

Froxanthar
02-13-2014, 09:01 AM
This is a sad news to players who have play from mid-late year 2013 that been waiting for this was unable to keep the Little Love or unable to purchase the Big Love due to insufficient of platinum. At least make the Big Love can be purchase using gold too ( reasonable price ). That would be cool and happy to players who lacks of platinum to have one. Just my opinion. Peace.

Uzii
02-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Not that I am a fan of this update but be thankful that you guys get to use the little love without actually buying it. If i can recall there were rental vanities in Pocket Legends that go away after a specific event is over. What makes it heartbreaking? It's the fact that you actually purchase these vanity rentals for plat. The little love is obtained by simply waving so I know you guys get my point. Just my humble opinion.

Its a matter of view. They also can be thankfull to us that we play the game and they have ppl to make the game fore. They could share a Little Love with us ;).
But they r just taking it away tsk tsk. Its like saying u dont buy platinum so we have no Love for u :O

Spyce
02-13-2014, 09:50 AM
Awesome, special effects!

Sorcerie
02-13-2014, 10:02 AM
I think that the best solution would have been this...

To those that wanted the 2013 Big/Little love Sts should have charged a plat premium for them.

Ex.

2013 Big Love without banner - 20 plat
2014 Big Love banner - 10 plat

2013 Little Love - 20 plat
2014 Little Love - free (and they disappear after the event ends)

That would have been a win/win if you ask me.

Edit//

That or combine 2013 Big Love and Little love into one banner with both hearts and charge 30 -40 plat for it.

FluidShot
02-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Last years big love isnt working.. cant share little love.

Sharing only works in the year it is released.

FluidShot
02-13-2014, 10:25 AM

Not sure if you play PL, but it would be like them re-releasing the founder's helm. Considering there was no item for AL founders, the items released in Season 1/2 are effectively those items. The arlor vanities were these items, but once they were tradeable, the only items separating Season 1 players from the rest are the first Best Banner Ever, Cap banners, and the 2013 valentines vanities. Each legends game has a few of these items that were limited; I don't know why AL should be any different.

Zynzyn
02-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Some free little love shared among all to enjoy and to keep would not take away all the glorious 'exclusivity' from veteran players. They have all the rare items, vanities to themselves. They spent nothing last year to get little love and they get to keep it but newer players dont. How does giving the chance to newer players to keep little love, effect anyone at all? It costs nothing. If it was exclusive vanity worth millions which merchants sat on for a whole year to sell, it would be understandable. If it was something on which big love plat sales depended it would be understandable. Why can one not keep little love? Nobody loses anything if little love stays. If it goes, people will feel bad because they had been looking forward to it.

baddiva
02-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the love devs! Loved it :)

AdventZ
02-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Wow!!

Sfubi
02-13-2014, 01:33 PM

I have little love on my rogue from last year. Will it also disappear after the event?

sazib
02-13-2014, 01:34 PM

10 plat

Sent from my Symphony Xplorer W35 using Tapatalk

Solid
02-13-2014, 01:47 PM
Happy Independence Day to all the singles!

Anarchist
02-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Remiem the big flag is kind of, meh...
But 10plats is really cheap (if that is the price) so i guess it's ok.

A redisegn for the big flag would be good but it is not a most do i mean it's just 10plats... :-P

eugene9707
02-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Edit//

That or combine 2013 Big Love and Little love into one banner with both hearts and charge 30 -40 plat for it.

haha i beat you to it :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137896-Suggestion-quot-Deal-of-the-day-quot-Valentine-s-heart

Mayten
02-13-2014, 06:04 PM
I dont even get love after monday :/

Xjointz
02-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Guys i think u keep youre little love from last year because u wouldnt keep it until today because this year little love it goes away on monday but not last year.

phillyr
02-13-2014, 07:12 PM
How about IF you purchase big love you can keep lil love...just suggestion to appease the mob

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

eugene9707
02-13-2014, 08:54 PM
problem with banner for big love solved :)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138013-does-STS-really-REALLY-wanna-share-the-love-prove-it!!&p=1472114#post1472114

Sephiroth143
02-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Yep ^ wat he said

ancestor
02-13-2014, 10:59 PM
I Actually Love Little Love Better, I Wish They Wouldn't Remove it

Remiem
02-14-2014, 03:16 PM
For all those who were asking about a Big Love without the banner...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138162-Banner-less-Love-Now-Available!-Visit-Liam-Love-to-Exchange-Your-quot-Big-Love-quot-Banner

Happy Valentine's Day!

Approximation
02-17-2014, 03:05 AM
Its very nice

wolperin
02-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Yeah.... Perfect Banner I Like It
But i want Expand hahhaha.....

wolperin
02-17-2014, 09:53 AM
Yeah good

Lovingly
02-17-2014, 12:08 PM
lil love from last year aren't even nice yow? this year is by far better

asimauara
02-17-2014, 01:22 PM
I like the bannerless big love thanks sts for letting us have a choice!