PDA

View Full Version : Seems like Little Love will be gone after Valentines Day!

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Little Love will disappear from everyone's inventory when the event ends on the 17th.

Shoot, one of my favorite banner vanity will apparently be gone after this monday! I think even the players from last year will lose theirs and only Big Love will be available after! I for one am pretty sad about this V-Day event and I wish we didn't have to lose Little Love. :grey:

Sariita
02-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Shoot, one of my favorite banner vanity will apparently be gone after this monday! I think even the players from last year will lose theirs and only Big Love will be available after! I for one am pretty sad about this V-Day event and I wish we didn't have to lose Little Love. :grey:
We got that banner last year... it's not fair :(

Hiosahaf
02-12-2014, 01:26 PM
WHAT!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
02-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Show some LOVE STS, please let us keep it! We'll love you for that!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hectororius
02-12-2014, 01:30 PM
STOP WHINING.

ITS fixed. now go play outside

Remiem
02-12-2014, 01:31 PM

Just to be clear, the people who received Little Love last year will NOT lose it at the end of this event. Only the 2014 Little Loves will disappear.

Morholt
02-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Don't worry, we're not taking away the Little Loves from last year. There was an oversight in communication about those which is why they remained in game after the event last year, but this years will only be temporary as originally intended. :)

^^^

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Just to be clear, the people who received Little Love last year will NOT lose it at the end of this event. Only the 2014 Little Loves will disappear.

Thank you so much!! :)

Remiem
02-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Now that this has been cleared up, thread closed. :)