PDA

View Full Version : Why are blasters so horrible?

Cabero
11-30-2010, 03:26 PM
I have noticed that even lvl50 blasters do less dps than lvl45 bows.

Arterra
11-30-2010, 03:28 PM
and yet they can go through shields, in PvP or PvE... guess again.

FluffNStuff
11-30-2010, 03:29 PM

I don't get it?

Cabero
11-30-2010, 03:30 PM
So they are good for the boss fights?

FluffNStuff
11-30-2010, 03:51 PM
So they are good for the boss fights?

They DON"T go through shields. Not sure if Arterra was joking or misinformed.

Arterra
11-30-2010, 05:02 PM
They DON"T go through shields. Not sure if Arterra was joking or misinformed.

well, then explain how both my mana and hp go down when i have it up in pvp and how seeker seems to be hurt a lot more... i try talking from experience

and if they dont then i offer another argument... they complete the void set. the devs made it so the bonus makes the set worthwhile. some previous update.

FluffNStuff
11-30-2010, 05:05 PM
well, then explain how both my mana and hp go down when i have it up in pvp and how seeker seems to be hurt a lot more... i try talking from experience

and if they dont then i offer another argument... they complete the void set. the devs made it so the bonus makes the set worthwhile. some previous update.

Wait, you are saying they go through mana shield?

Arterra
11-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Wait, you are saying they go through mana shield?

i could swear so... what is wrong with me...

juhnken773
11-30-2010, 05:15 PM
I also think it does go thru shield.
Cuz I killed keeper when he had unseeable hp rate, 3 seconds after he put his shield up.

So basically I killed him with his shield on.
And I'm pretty sure his shield last longer then 3 seconds.

And blasters range is greater

Arterra
11-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Cuz I killed keeper when he had unseeable hp rate, 3 seconds after he put his shield up.

finally the reinforcements arrive. im always iffy if alone on a statement, but at least here is a blaster user with a statement.

KingFu
11-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Ive tested it before. I'll test it again. Arterra get on and add hotpocketleg pls :D

FluffNStuff
11-30-2010, 06:48 PM

His shield lasts longer then 3 seconds, but so does server lag, so he may have 'died' before you saw the shield go up. And if you are talking mega blaster, I have unloaded countless rounds in him with no effect when his shield was up.

Torrentula81
11-30-2010, 06:52 PM
Its finding out new stuff like this that makes reading the forums better then farming. :)

Arterra
11-30-2010, 07:08 PM
Ive tested it before. I'll test it again. Arterra get on and add hotpocketleg pls :D

opps just came on :P i could have sworn i added you in lone's game, but ok

KingFu
11-30-2010, 07:12 PM
opps just came on :P i could have sworn i added you in lone's game, but ok

Eh. Nevermind. Too lazy. Lol

Arterra
11-30-2010, 07:30 PM
nice. as soon as i get to boss on my hosted captive audience my internet not only dies but STAYS DEAD IT IS STILL DEAD SOMEONE FIND ME A AXE

:/ i bet someone got a wriath

Ellyidol
11-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Pvp wise, idk if im right, but i think bird's blast shot works much likes how it does on overlord. It removes overlord shield with it and same with mages. Just a theory, but i always seem to play against a bird knowing this.

Cabero
11-30-2010, 10:11 PM

I wasn't referring to the void blaster just the regular pink blasters & bows. I no clue about that one. I didn't even have idea they were till I was doing a run and someone gave me a bow and told me to use it cause the blaster sucked. Then I started comparing the between them. And not just a little dmg but alot. The blaster I had was lvl43 & the bow was lvl41 and the bow did 30+ more dmg.

j46g629h
11-30-2010, 10:43 PM
just tried with mafomaster and it can't go through mana shield but not sure about boss