PDA

View Full Version : Sixty-Six Fox build

Rolocolo
02-12-2014, 05:08 PM
I need halp for a 69 er, i mean 66 angel fox build, atm my fox loses to like everything, bears are understandable but id like to at least kill something:/ combos be halpful too

programmed
02-12-2014, 05:22 PM
I had a 66 fox...but idk the build xD all I remember is angel talon was better than sword if you're using sword

DocDoBig
02-12-2014, 05:24 PM
No skills, just auto.

Like Ninja.

Itoopeo
02-12-2014, 05:27 PM
2h Sword solves the problem. Just kill your upponet before he lands his debuffs on you.

Use this:
1. Buff
2. Leap in and use slam combo
3. Use armor shredder and two most damaging skills including foxes beckon thing
4. Try doing triple combo when cooldown is ready
5. Dodge most and make sure hamstring hits

Cheenivie
02-12-2014, 06:28 PM
2h Sword solves the problem. Just kill your upponet before he lands his debuffs on you.

Use this:
1. Buff
2. Leap in and use slam combo
3. Use armor shredder and two most damaging skills including foxes beckon thing
4. Try doing triple combo when cooldown is ready
5. Dodge most and make sure hamstring hits

Do the opposite of this.

Trenton
02-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Dodge most If you'd learn to do this then you wouldn't have to cry on the forums then would you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rolocolo
02-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Okay i'll go cry in the closet since i don't dodge

Argyros
02-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Here is a build I came up with- (for angel talon set)

9 Tonic
9 Vixen
9 Evasion
9 Howl
9 Hammy
9 Bandage
8 Hypnotize
1 Rapid
1 Poison

Imo, if you go hybrid you will fair the best, because you will have a decent amount of dodge ect. You should have enough hit as a hybrid to not use fury. If you have the time, try out full Dex, or mix it up a bit. If your an armor shredder junkie, then remove 2 points out of hyp, and 3-4 points out of bandage to cover for a 6 shredder.

For some combos... Well, talons have a 12m range, and hypnotize has a 12m range (single target) which is surprising. This is good for quickly stopping a bird from kiting you.
So to start out, get in 12m range of the player you fighting, buff, suck them toward you, and hit Vixen kick. This is great, because Hyp. has a stun and vixen maxed out has some insane DMG. Well next, debuff them with howl, do you combo (which also debuffs) and use poison. Poison has some good DMG, and slows them down long enuf for you to kite, and repeat. Find out for yourself the best spot to use bandage, depending on your situation.

Here is another build I aroused from the depths of my mind palace- (for str angel set)

9 Tonic
9 Evasion
9 Fury
7 Vixen
7 Shredder
6 Howl
6 Hammy
5 Bandage
5 Hypnotize
1 Rapid
1 Poison

May or may not work lol, but for stats, go hybrid, or full str. Lol full str, for the dodge hax, but 9 fury gives 90%+ hit! Lol I truly haven't tested it. Anyways...

Combos- buffs+ hypnotize+ vixen+ fox+ bandage+ shred+ combo+ reapeat/kite.

That's may work well for debuffing people, but if you hate it, use the first build. 2nd build doesn't use shred, but I never use it anyways. Your choice I guess. Your job as a fox is to haxor ks people constantly. So do it.

programmed
02-12-2014, 09:00 PM
It's better to have at least 4-6 needle^. Without high needle bears will be very hard. Starting off with Hypnotise+needle+vixen kills bears if you have high needle and it also stops kiting.

Burningdex
02-16-2014, 04:42 AM
aye posion needles is a must it hits 300 at 30 at L6 what it do at 66 den lel

Laar
02-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Dodge most If you'd learn to do this then you wouldn't have to cry on the forums then would you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

How to dodge most pls teach.

Fear
02-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Bandages can't be used in a fight so that should be 1. Spread to poison needle and others

Here is a build I came up with- (for angel talon set)

9 Tonic
9 Vixen
9 Evasion
9 Howl
9 Hammy
9 Bandage
8 Hypnotize
1 Rapid
1 Poison

Imo, if you go hybrid you will fair the best, because you will have a decent amount of dodge ect. You should have enough hit as a hybrid to not use fury. If you have the time, try out full Dex, or mix it up a bit. If your an armor shredder junkie, then remove 2 points out of hyp, and 3-4 points out of bandage to cover for a 6 shredder.

For some combos... Well, talons have a 12m range, and hypnotize has a 12m range (single target) which is surprising. This is good for quickly stopping a bird from kiting you.
So to start out, get in 12m range of the player you fighting, buff, suck them toward you, and hit Vixen kick. This is great, because Hyp. has a stun and vixen maxed out has some insane DMG. Well next, debuff them with howl, do you combo (which also debuffs) and use poison. Poison has some good DMG, and slows them down long enuf for you to kite, and repeat. Find out for yourself the best spot to use bandage, depending on your situation.

Here is another build I aroused from the depths of my mind palace- (for str angel set)

9 Tonic
9 Evasion
9 Fury
7 Vixen
7 Shredder
6 Howl
6 Hammy
5 Bandage
5 Hypnotize
1 Rapid
1 Poison

May or may not work lol, but for stats, go hybrid, or full str. Lol full str, for the dodge hax, but 9 fury gives 90%+ hit! Lol I truly haven't tested it. Anyways...

Combos- buffs+ hypnotize+ vixen+ fox+ bandage+ shred+ combo+ reapeat/kite.

That's may work well for debuffing people, but if you hate it, use the first build. 2nd build doesn't use shred, but I never use it anyways. Your choice I guess. Your job as a fox is to haxor ks people constantly. So do it.