PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions

WallyMcGee
02-12-2014, 09:44 PM
I just started playing Arcane Legends yesterday and I have a couple of questions if somebody could help me out :)

How can I do a dungeon by myself? Every time I join a dungeon, so many people join.

How can I tell what items to sell in consignment shop? I have sold all my items for 5 gold each in the backpack and found that some were rare items worth 2k gold.
Those are all my questions thanks :)

Morholt
02-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Read here for how to solo a map: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112296-Guide-How-to-solo-any-map-anytime

Not exactly sure what your second question is.
Are you looking for the consignment shop? You can find the first one in Traveler's Outpost, left from the Wandering Minstrel (there will likely be a crowd of people).
If you are asking how to know which items to sell, just search for any of the items you have and see what are selling them for to get an idea of their value/around what you can price your items at (sometimes people will list horrible stat items (like an axe with +10 int and +5 dex) but nobody is likely to buy that, so don't bother "price checking" things that are blatantly bad, as you'll be wasting gold to list the item).
After a little while, you'll start figuring out what you are likely able to make some gold from. Rogues like items with higher dex with lower int; warriors like mostly like high str with low int (sometimes low dex is liked); mages like high int with low str (a few like low dex instead).It is unlikely to sell any rare quality (green) items. Epic (blue/dark purple) items can fetch you a couple hundred gold. Arcane (pink) will sell good (if the right stats).