PDA

View Full Version : 31 fox nub: FOXES ARE COMPLICATED FOR ME

Caiahar
02-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Hey guys, I've been wanting to try out a fox pvper, and I guess ill start at 31, since my fox is 23 atm :P
Just to note, i'm a big noob at fox. I have never pvped with a fox before, so build, combo, skill points is a must for me. Especially for combos since idk anything.
Should I go str/dex or full dex?
And good skill build?
And some nice combows?

And also, what is this triple-combo I see 31 foxes do? They manage to do 3 combos. I only know one, which is rabid and hamstring. Would someone tell me hows its done? :P
Well thanks in advance.

Trenton
02-12-2014, 10:46 PM
94 Str, Rest Dex
L30 Iceberg Longsword, L30 Int Halloween Armor/Helm
Dodge/Dmg Ring

6 Rage Tonic
6 Evade
1 Rabid Bite
1 Vixen Kick
1 Hamstring
5 Poison Needles
1 Poison Dart
6 Armor Shredder
1 Hypnotize
1 Fox Howl
1 Fury

I can't really tell you combos, I've had about 20 different combos based on the type of class and what skills they use.

Not really sure about the 3 combos, maybe I'm just stupid. Some foxes use full Dex but don't really have a good dmg output with their auto, I liked to use longsword for nuking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Caiahar
02-12-2014, 10:56 PM
94 Str, Rest Dex
Dodge/Dmg Ring

6 Rage Tonic
6 Evade
1 Rabid Bite
1 Vixen Kick
1 Hamstring
5 Poison Needles
1 Poison Dart
6 Armor Shredder
1 Hypnotize
1 Fox Howl
1 Fury

I can't really tell you combos, I've had about 20 different combos based on the type of class and what skills they use.

Not really sure about the 3 combos, maybe I'm just stupid. Some foxes use full Dex but don't really have a good dmg output with their auto, I liked to use longsword for nuking.

I've seen foxes do 64 (or close) for banjo and rest dex that allows for shiv set. Is that good?
I also maybe know this: Rabid bite+vixen kick (or maybe other way around) makes a combo, then use hamstring for slam to make another combo. Idk last part :/
And is that low vixen kick/hamstring good? Thought its better with higher.

Gragorak
02-13-2014, 07:51 AM
94 Str, Rest Dex
Dodge/Dmg Ring

6 Rage Tonic
6 Evade
1 Rabid Bite
1 Vixen Kick
1 Hamstring
5 Poison Needles
1 Poison Dart
6 Armor Shredder
1 Hypnotize
1 Fox Howl
1 Fury

How much hit you have while buffed? That 1 fury looks too little, you should aim for 130 hit buffed.

Loaden
02-13-2014, 08:43 AM
The class that owns foxes most of dah time are bears, against mage just train your spamming skills, they should be dead unless 40 or ms:)

Trenton
02-13-2014, 08:49 AM
How much hit you have while buffed? That 1 fury looks too little, you should aim for 130 hit buffed.

I have 100% buffed, I try to kill them before Fury dies down. I usually kill birds no matter if they hit blind or not, but bears are a problem, probably because of cb. Guess I should be using 4 Fury.

programmed
02-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Maybe if you ask utimateimpact (impact of forum). They are a pretty good fox. And helped me some.

Caiahar
02-13-2014, 09:35 AM
Can anyone tell me the main skills a fox should use (dmg, debuffs, etc)
And no one knows that triple combo thing?

Rolocolo
02-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Itoopeo helped me, im sure he can help u too

programmed
02-13-2014, 09:48 AM

The triple combo is dash+hamstring then wait a second and do vixen kick then wait a second and do dash again. The combos in order should be slam, knock-out, and buried.

Lovingly
02-13-2014, 10:16 AM
The class that owns foxes most of dah time are bears, against mage just train your spamming skills, they should be dead unless 40 or ms:)

how do u train spamming skillz pls teach

floats
02-14-2014, 11:12 PM
how do u train spamming skillz pls teach

pol, i need a lvling team in case we r taking over pl again or whtevr

Fear
02-15-2014, 12:07 AM
Triple combo: rabid hamstring (do anything except rabid, vix, and hamstring in between) rabid vixen hamstring. Not that good in pvp tho. Unless, u got time to land it, don't use it too much cuz it fails a lot because of the amount of skills and that almost every 30-35 class has more than 10 base dodge @.@

Sheugokin
02-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Triple combo: rabid hamstring (do anything except rabid, vix, and hamstring in between) rabid vixen hamstring. Not that good in pvp tho. Unless, u got time to land it, don't use it too much cuz it fails a lot because of the amount of skills and that almost every 30-35 class has more than 10 base dodge @.@

Dat's why you gotta hax

Impact
02-16-2014, 12:04 PM
94 Str, Rest Dex
Dodge/Dmg Ring

6 Rage Tonic
6 Evade
1 Rabid Bite
1 Vixen Kick
1 Hamstring
5 Poison Needles
1 Poison Dart
6 Armor Shredder
1 Hypnotize
1 Fox Howl
1 Fury

I remember u said to me that high ham was better than armour shredder :P
Thats almost my exact build lol

Impact
02-16-2014, 12:06 PM

The triple combo is dash+hamstring then wait a second and do vixen kick then wait a second and do dash again. The combos in order should be slam, knock-out, and buried.
Scary, for a good combo thats less time based, use rabid vixen ham x2

Dancce
02-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Hmmm... I'd maybe try these combos :) :

BEAR-Hyp, Rabid, Armor, FH,PN (You have to have quick fingers, so the bear won't HS then follow up on its deadly combo), Run, Hyp, Rabid, Armor, Ham, Vixen, FH, PD, PN, and of course, Buff Beginning of Fight

MAGE-Buff >> Hyp, Rabid, Vixen, Armor, FH, Ham, PN (quickly follow up on PD), Repeat Process To Rid Out Mage

BIRD-Buff >> (Since Birds Have Dodge Buff, U'll Have To Hamstring Faster In Combo) Rabid, Armor, Ham, FH (by now, bird would've used repulse) (you're knocked back) Come In, Hyp, Rabid, Armor, Ham, FH, PD, PN. by now, the bird is gone :D

Btw, can anyone give me a Rhino + Fox combo? XD

Impact
02-20-2014, 02:20 PM
Hmmm... I'd maybe try these combos :) :

BEAR-Hyp, Rabid, Armor, FH,PN (You have to have quick fingers, so the bear won't HS then follow up on its deadly combo), Run, Hyp, Rabid, Armor, Ham, Vixen, FH, PD, PN, and of course, Buff Beginning of Fight

MAGE-Buff >> Hyp, Rabid, Vixen, Armor, FH, Ham, PN (quickly follow up on PD), Repeat Process To Rid Out Mage

BIRD-Buff >> (Since Birds Have Dodge Buff, U'll Have To Hamstring Faster In Combo) Rabid, Armor, Ham, FH (by now, bird would've used repulse) (you're knocked back) Come In, Hyp, Rabid, Armor, Ham, FH, PD, PN. by now, the bird is gone :D

Btw, can anyone give me a Rhino + Fox combo? XD

Fox v fox do
Tonic, fury, evade, dart, hypno, shred, needles, rabid, ham,howl, vixen

Fox v Rhino do
Buffs, dart, hypno, shred, rabid ham needles howl vixen

Doesnt work all the time though, this is what I use though