PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: "Deal of the day" Valentine's heart

eugene9707
02-13-2014, 01:33 AM
Since there are a lot of people unhappy that the Big Love this year has a banner included in it (and that little love only last till Monday), how about we add an additional Valentine's heart that's only available to buy in Valentine's day ?

it would be slightly different from big love and little love, to keep things fresh, and let the people who has it last year still feel unique, but also give newer player a chance to get a valentine's day heart without the banner on Valentine's day

maybe something like this (a combination of big love and little love)

and maybe sell it for 15 or 20 plat ?

Madnex
02-13-2014, 02:26 AM
I think at this point you could put this or any similar design 50 plat and still get tons of sales. Considering how unpopular the new banner is.

+1

Solid
02-13-2014, 04:34 PM
I think at this point you could put this or any similar design 50 plat and still get tons of sales. Considering how unpopular the new banner is.

+1

The new banner is actually quite popular, if you go into a town, a good portion of the occupants will have it.

Madnex
02-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Well every single person I saw that was talking about it didn't like it, both on PM's, public towne chat or forums chatbox. I didn't like it myself but since it was the only new vanity and cost relatively low.. just for collection.

hozukreti
02-14-2014, 05:17 AM
they fix about this banner tomorrow.