PDA

View Full Version : Dev's PLZ!

Jovians
05-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Dev. Plz plz plz w/e u do when u increase the level cap do not increase the skill points without adding new skills. I feel it would kill chatecter customisation. If u give us 5more skill points without adding a new skill we will start to mesh in terms of every skill being maxed out. And theRe won't be diffrences and creativity to the way we play. I wanna be an asset to the grps I'm in because of the build I have not because I can do everything. It will set the tanks and healers and support classes apart from the dps. And that's the way it should be. At least in my eyes.

Plz excuse my spelling and grammer. I typed this in a rush on an iPhone.

Ty, Jovian :)

Dilarus
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM
i would like to see skills have more than 5 levels, if they had 10 each wed seriously be able to specialize, i would fr example increase my healing spell and buffs to become a true healer. when its maxed at 5 i find im spending points on skills i dont want so theres not a flashing bar at the top left telling me i have to spend them.

Jovians
05-06-2010, 02:24 PM
That would be a gr8 idea as well. I just dont wanna see all my skills maxed out becuase im Lev capped and they gave me a skill point every lev. I want my set up to be diffrent thats all. :(

Xanthia
05-06-2010, 02:33 PM
I would agree with that, do both, make new skills and increase the skill cap to 10 per skill. (Slant your Enchantress new skills toward the healing end of the spectrum) :)

BestHyun
05-06-2010, 06:23 PM
It would be nice to see more skills implemented in the future.