PDA

View Full Version : Compass

Ogediah
11-30-2010, 05:04 PM
It's difficult to direct each other around the maps, it would be nice to have a compass or some type of location service.

ciss
11-30-2010, 05:14 PM
you have the minimap and the blue dots! what else do you need?

juhnken773
11-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Well to direct some one , yu need more then a mini map. Yur left might be his right.

A compass wouldnt hurt. But only had this problem in town. Other then that. It's not needed.

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 05:24 PM
I do admit the blue dots are kinda small. Why not make it color coded!! WHAT FUN BOYS AND GIRLS!!

You- White
Team Members- Yellow
"Bad Guys"- Red
Minion Boss- Purple
Boss- Pink: For Pinks go figure!
Treasure Chest- Black

Arterra
11-30-2010, 05:29 PM
compass would be so nice... VERY useful in open area maps, and prob in big pvp areas too.

juhnken773
11-30-2010, 05:32 PM
I do admit the blue dots are kinda small. Why not make it color coded!! WHAT FUN BOYS AND GIRLS!!

You- White
Team Members- Yellow
"Bad Guys"- Red
Minion Boss- Purple
Treasure Chest- Black

Lol now that's just too much. All you will be able to see is colorful dots on yur screen. It's not bejeweled lol

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Now that is HAWT!~~~~_~~~~~

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 05:40 PM
See your in the Christmas season already :D Colorful dots to make you blind with joyfulness! YIPEE!!

addiekai
11-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Wouldn't that just fill up the screen? Considering alot of people here play on their iPhones and iTouches (like I do)

Ogediah
11-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Not really, It could be a simple rotating arrow next to the mini map (or inside the map). Doesn't have to be anything huge.

addiekai
11-30-2010, 06:19 PM
The map works just perfectly for me though.

IMO, too many things on screen are distractions :p

EricB
11-30-2010, 07:05 PM
agree with addiekai, too many things on screen already.. BUT... i would love to have some kind of indicators ( like the blue dots that indicates other players) for mobs, at least when 5 mobs are remaining.
To help us finding forgotten rooms. I hate walking back and check every rooms for 3 mobs. :/

Arterra
11-30-2010, 07:10 PM
option for turning off, presto! just make a small turning thing next to map button.

MoarPewPew
11-30-2010, 07:19 PM
OMG

We should also have a map that shows the entire area of the dungeons. It could show your group member locations and!!!! Where the bosses are!!! Also cordnates!!!! :)

ManBearZombie
11-30-2010, 07:49 PM
You turn the show/hide map button into the compass. That way nothing new would be added to the already small screen area.

FalcorEf
12-01-2010, 01:08 AM
It's difficult to direct each other around the maps, it would be nice to have a compass or some type of location service.

Yea, a small lil compass pointing where north is in game would be verrryyy helpful!

I get alot of questions for example, "where is ____(npc) located here in forest haven?"
having a compass i could just say, "____(npc) is west of the magic portal!"
then the player would have a general idea of where to find the npc!
sounds like a good idea tbh
any mmo should have a compass!
It's a MUST! :)
YEA?

FalcorEF

Though, you can only fit soo much on a small little ipod touch screen!
Seeing so much on my screen is just annoying as seeing all those stupid add-on bars on top of internet explorer window lol

FalcorEf

KingFu
12-01-2010, 03:02 AM

You- White
Team Members- Yellow
"Bad Guys"- Red
Minion Boss- Purple
Treasure Chest- Black

Ye, I suggested that in another thread before. I still think the blue dots showing your team mates should indicate which player is which.

Ogediah
12-01-2010, 04:57 AM
You turn the show/hide map button into the compass. That way nothing new would be added to the already small screen area.

brilliant idea.