PDA

View Full Version : Why little love is not permanent? i know a lot of old players before have permanent

Daddyblu
02-13-2014, 04:25 AM
STS the little love looks more better than the big love.

So i hope you can make it permanent ill pay 25 plats for it.

Or modify the big love its better if its just floating Big Red hearts with out a banner.

Dont you guys agree it looks ugly :(

So they clear it that the little love from last year wont be gone.. only for this year will go away.

So sad :(

STS give us a chance.. for people who want to keep a little love let us pay for it.

manish279
02-13-2014, 04:37 AM
Yes for big heart the banner should be removed and only floating red hearts should remain

manish279
02-13-2014, 04:37 AM
I think red big heart looks good on warrior and small heart are too small and feminine for warrior

Daddyblu
02-13-2014, 04:40 AM
I think red big heart looks good on warrior and small heart are too small and feminine for warrior

true heheeh

Haligali
02-13-2014, 06:02 AM
These banners looks only good on rogue.

Commanderkeen
02-13-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm glad they look different than last years vanity. StS said only reason little love from last year stayed was cause they messed up and didn't remove them. In all Legends games "little" items are always removed after the event and only the plat bought "big" items remain.

Uikuha
02-13-2014, 06:54 AM
Ahh i dont like the banner on big love banner :(

Sorry my english

Fidalex
02-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Yes for big heart the banner should be removed and only floating red hearts should remain

+1.

Smilingdaisy
02-13-2014, 07:51 AM
In all Legends games "little" items are always removed after the event and only the plat bought "big" items remain.

I played PL, and they let us keep our "Little Love" after the event.

Rare
02-13-2014, 08:54 AM
I'm glad they look different than last years vanity. StS said only reason little love from last year stayed was cause they messed up and didn't remove them. In all Legends games "little" items are always removed after the event and only the plat bought "big" items remain.

I actually still have little party hats

Uzii
02-13-2014, 09:24 AM

I still have few Little Loves in my inventory form previous years in Star Legends on any of my characters.

Commanderkeen
02-13-2014, 09:26 AM
I actually still have little party hats

They didn't let me keep my little party hats :(

Serenina
02-13-2014, 01:21 PM
The banner in the middle is ugly. This hasn't got style. Though I'd prefer big love without the banner.

inkredible
02-13-2014, 01:25 PM
they had to do soomething different , its easier for the devs to make something different. if they make a similar one chances are they might have to do some hocus pocus so that the 2013 one doesnt give
little love also LOL thats my theory maybe wrong

VenomsChaos
02-13-2014, 01:26 PM
i liked little love more than big love...

buyed big love Because little love will be remove.. but if i get a choice << i ll delete big love and save little love

stackz
02-13-2014, 04:53 PM
My god what else are you going to complain about? Seriously you complain about EVERYTHING!! Enough is enough. It is what it is. You didn't play a year ago so be it. Deal with it. You are playing now. There was a tarlock release...stuff you can't get again was let out.did you buy any? Can't release tar lock again as he was a pre expansion release...those tarlock gems will only go up in value...and gear. You gonna complain then cause you didn't stock up for twink market??