PDA

View Full Version : Issue with alliance messages

equous
02-13-2014, 06:49 PM
I am questioning whether I'm on the same server as my new alliance. I don't receive any messages or requests for troops or boosts.

csb
02-13-2014, 07:35 PM
You said "new alliance". When you first join, there is a bug in the game that prevents you from really being in the alliance. You have to log out of the game, and log back in. Then, you can see alliance chat, and give boosts.

equous
02-13-2014, 08:22 PM
You said "new alliance". When you first join, there is a bug in the game that prevents you from really being in the alliance. You have to log out of the game, and log back in. Then, you can see alliance chat, and give boosts.

May sound silly, but I've closed the app, cleared it from my active apps, logged out of google+yet still no change. I am able to be attacked. Whenever I check my alliance, no other names are in white text. I have not received any answers in alliance chat.

Mike Kripkey
02-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Have you updated to the newest patch? Not being able to chat probably means you are on a different patch than your alliance members, as mentioned in other forum posts