View Full Version : Can't match this epicness

smoae
11-30-2010, 09:30 PM
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee444/smoae726/48e64174.jpg

THATS RIGHT YOU HEARD IT HERE.

ARTERRA AND I ARE BOSS

Arterra
11-30-2010, 09:45 PM
Lol missed that. Now we will get darn farmers to chase after us... I think I drop only lv49 fate gear, you?

And no moonstomper doesn't count. Lolz.

Demonicdevyn
11-30-2010, 09:47 PM
haha pretty awesome then

Inching
11-30-2010, 10:04 PM
coming from a lvl 14 noob... ya, lets celebrate your awsomeness HAHAHHAHAHA yes im a wet blanket

Arterra
11-30-2010, 10:07 PM
Well I'm pretty sure this is official. We are the official boss. Deal with it.

I will accept your void offerings now...

smokester
11-30-2010, 10:07 PM
bahahahahhhahahaha i cant stop laughing thats hilrarious... last time i checked the oldies in the game still run it so we the oldies r BOSS lmao...

Inching
11-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Arterra obiviously lives in a different world then we do because in our real world we are the "bosses" .... <flexing> and this noob needs to join my game to see how a real Nuke Mage deals the death~!!!

Then he will def have a change of toon~!!!

<still flexing>

.... and to put salt on ur wound... I own the hill hahahahhaha

juhnken773
11-30-2010, 10:29 PM
Sorry. Yu havent dipped in the BAWS SAUSE yet.

So you ain't baws!

Inching
11-30-2010, 10:36 PM
sorry. Yu havent dipped in the baws sause yet.

So you ain't baws!

lol .........

MoarPewPew
11-30-2010, 10:42 PM
... I knew I should of just joined that game... I would of made arterra look bad... I go pewpew to exploding barrels and arterra faceplants to the floor.

Smoae and Arterra. If you see me online... Invite me to a dungeon... I've been grouping with random groups lately...

Don't make the pewpew go QQ. :(

duhchi
11-30-2010, 10:43 PM
You are boss and I hope to farm with you when I hit 50 :P

MoarPewPew
11-30-2010, 10:52 PM
... I knew I should of just joined that game... I would of made arterra look bad... I go pewpew to exploding barrels and arterra faceplants to the floor.

Smoae and Arterra. If you see me online... Invite me to a dungeon... I've been grouping with random groups lately...

Don't make the pewpew go QQ. :(

Update!! The PewPew has better gear!!! It's better than my common level 50 pinks.

That's Boss.

smoae
11-30-2010, 11:29 PM
coming from a lvl 14 noob... ya, lets celebrate your awsomeness HAHAHHAHAHA yes im a wet blanket

bahahahahhhahahaha i cant stop laughing thats hilrarious... last time i checked the oldies in the game still run it so we the oldies r BOSS lmao...

Arterra obiviously lives in a different world then we do because in our real world we are the "bosses" .... <flexing> and this noob needs to join my game to see how a real Nuke Mage deals the death~!!!

Then he will def have a change of toon~!!!

<still flexing>

.... and to put salt on ur wound... I own the hill hahahahhaha

Sorry. Yu havent dipped in the BAWS SAUSE yet.

So you ain't baws!
You noobs are all haters...
Haters die in my world
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/1/Belittle-Flame_Thrower.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

smokester
11-30-2010, 11:32 PM
bahahahhahahaha you sir are defining the characteristics of a noob... great job... ask around and do some research before you start calling us oldies noobs...

Demonicdevyn
11-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Love that pic lmao

KingFu
11-30-2010, 11:43 PM

+1 for Smoke ^^

smoae
12-01-2010, 12:03 AM
bahahahhahahaha you sir are defining the characteristics of a noob... great job... ask around and do some research before you start calling us oldies noobs...
Actually calling you noobs because your haters.. If you read post

+1 for Smoke ^^
You're one of them now -_-

FluffNStuff
12-01-2010, 12:20 AM

Thought I saw a game with your name on it. Welcome back if your back!

smokester
12-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Actually calling you noobs because your haters.. If you read post

lmao like that makes alot of sense so your further proving my point that he is defining the characteristics of a noob calling someone a noob becuz they are all "haters" bahahahahahahahaha ya r too funny thats really mature lol... thanx for the laugh really im amused

juhnken773
12-01-2010, 12:55 AM
ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ ^^*

giayuan
12-01-2010, 01:01 AM
was checking out exactly who was oldest out of random people and it is smokester, joining in april
now, the exciting part is that mysticaldream joined on May 8, which happens to be the day i got my itouch, and my birthday!

jonboy
12-01-2010, 01:03 AM
You can just feel the love in this thread,

By the way, it's raining alot here and I'm drinking openly at work.

jonboy
12-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Also join date in forums is not correlated to join date in game

Dbl post for win.

giayuan
12-01-2010, 01:06 AM
does the "love" in this thread happen to be the pointless facts you are sharing about the weather and what your doing now? hehe...
you know, the only reason i know you jon is becuz i sold my first rare to you...im not meeting you anywhere ingame maybe becuz of time difference

smoae
12-01-2010, 01:12 AM

Arterra and I will have to teach these kids some manners ;) we're boss after all.

jonboy
12-01-2010, 02:14 AM
does the "love" in this thread happen to be the pointless facts you are sharing about the weather and what your doing now? hehe...
you know, the only reason i know you jon is becuz i sold my first rare to you...im not meeting you anywhere ingame maybe becuz of time difference

Yes Australian time zone can mess things up plus it ha ben maddness at work, finalizing student grades for the two weeks so my play rate will go up.

Uctiger62
12-01-2010, 02:28 AM
Sup BOSS('s). Needa birdie?

juhnken773
12-01-2010, 04:14 AM
Sup BOSS('s). Needa birdie?

Yeah, a one that can fly

jonboy
12-01-2010, 04:18 AM
Like the boy who could fly.

juhnken773
12-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Like the one one in your avatar? Or he's trying to

jonboy
12-01-2010, 04:26 AM
No the movie

juhnken773
12-01-2010, 04:28 AM
Twilight or Harry Potter?

jonboy
12-01-2010, 04:53 AM
This laddy, suffer in pain :)
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0090768/

MoarPewPew
12-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Arterra and I will have to teach these kids some manners ;) we're boss after all.

What ever you say boss. I'll get your coffee.

smoae
12-01-2010, 07:12 AM
What ever you say boss. I'll get your coffee.
No sugar. And light on the cream this time moarpew, you make it like it's milk.

Arterra
12-01-2010, 07:49 AM
I leave to sleep and look at mess you guys have made... Let me explain a few things...

We are boss. If you act so against it, it means you feel threatened. Run away little people.

We are legion. We will find and assimilate you into the B.O.S.S. Network. You cannot run away.

Smoae and I are having fun and it looks to me that these are just 4 pages of nonsense if you want to poke fun at people, this is not the way. This is going overboard.

smoae
12-01-2010, 08:15 AM
I leave to sleep and look at mess you guys have made... Let me explain a few things...

We are boss. If you act so against it, it means you feel threatened. Run away little people.

We are legion. We will find and assimilate you into the B.O.S.S. Network. You cannot run away.

Smoae and I are having fun and it looks to me that these are just 4 pages of nonsense if you want to poke fun at people, this is not the way. This is going overboard.
I was just about to say the exact same thing...

MoarPewPew
12-01-2010, 08:33 AM

I thought I was your official coffee maker... I have to pay you 5gold per cup I make you....

I know the economy is bad but I promise I'll work harder and I'll pay you more.

I'll pay 10g to you each time I make you coffee. Will that guarantee my job? :(

Dont fire me... It's the best job yet...

Rofl lol.

Yeah people if some calls them boss it's the persons opinion. They must have some kind of positive impact to the newer forum members if they are getting along with them. :)
+1 for helping newbies. +9000 for being called boss.

Arterra
12-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Lol pewpew no problem. I need my extra black expresso ASAP too...

Guys it's just a screenshot.

smoae
12-01-2010, 04:27 PM
I thought I was your official coffee maker... I have to pay you 5gold per cup I make you....

I know the economy is bad but I promise I'll work harder and I'll pay you more.

I'll pay 10g to you each time I make you coffee. Will that guarantee my job? :(

Dont fire me... It's the best job yet...

Rofl lol.

Yeah people if some calls them boss it's the persons opinion. They must have some kind of positive impact to the newer forum members if they are getting along with them. :)
+1 for helping newbies. +9000 for being called boss.
No thanks I got Justg making my coffee :cool:
Good luck at the unemployment office :p

MoarPewPew
12-01-2010, 04:46 PM
No thanks I got Justg making my coffee :cool:
Good luck at the unemployment office :p

:( sorry I was stuck in data traffic... The servers are laggy... JustG can bypass that :(

Arterra
12-01-2010, 05:32 PM
's okay. i hire you. ps i really like this ryloxx blend, its sparky!

smoae
12-01-2010, 06:10 PM
:( sorry I was stuck in data traffic... The servers are laggy... JustG can bypass that :(
I'm just kidding of course no one can replace you. :)

Balonia
12-01-2010, 06:51 PM

I want to work with you!

MaybeArterra
12-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Omg u guyz so awusome!!1 pewpew outta tha way I'M meking the coffe for mr. Arterra sir.